Your Search | hughesnet gen 4

Oct 13 2015
WaterWorks 4U Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Sales People: Water Works 4-U Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2015
Invoke Solutions Offered a $150 incentive in 4-6 weeks for participating in a study, but no response to e-mails and no incentive sent Wattham Massachusetts Author: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Invoke Solutions Wattham, Massachusetts

Oct 12 2015
Harper Noel Photography SHE WAS PAID IN FULL, CANCELLED ON ME 4 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND HAS NOT REFUNDED ANY MONEY Atlanta Georgia Author: Huntsville, Alabama Photography: Harper Noel Photography Internet

Oct 12 2015
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R 4 Months without Air Condition. No concern from the company! Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Housing Rentals: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
leadswecall , Cindy davis, Robert hawkins, Wendy hempstead they promised to provide leads for a business, they also promised to call them. I was supposed to hear from them every 4 days which has not happened. the leads list they sent me is a list of people already in the same business I am trying to recruit for. Internet Please Remove Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: leadswecall Internet

Oct 10 2015
J G Wentworth 4 requests to remove from email Woodbridge Virginia Author: Everett, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: J G Wentworth Woodbridge, Virginia

Oct 09 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 07 2015
Clearview Settlement Company is threatening legal action if I do not pay $1,280.00 within 48 hours. Claiming I will be charged with 4 crimes and be responsible for legal fees and court costs adding up to over $3000. Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2015
4 Nature Finland 4N Helsinki4 Nature modular homes HelsinkiModular Homes Helsinki 4Nature will cheat you out of your commisson and customer support is suspect Helsinki Finland Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: 4 Nature Finland Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Massage chairs 4 less Scott Philo Massage chairs, ultimate massage chairs Nashua, NH 03063, USA NH Author: Arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Massage chairs for less Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
4Team Software 4 Team, Synch 2 This software is a SCAM - doesn't work, won't refund New York New York Author: Mississauga, Unusual Rip-Off: 4Team Software

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 26 2015
DressLily placed order aug. 4. still have not gotten the order.all they say is sent to usa. don't know ordered off internet Internet Author: columbus, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DressLily Internet