Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search | huntington copper: ripoff report verified business review and commitment to customer satisfaction: huntington copper stands on an impeccable record,
There may be more reports for "huntington copper: ripoff report verified business review and commitment to customer satisfaction: huntington copper stands on an impeccable record,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "huntington copper: ripoff report verified business review and commitment to customer satisfaction: huntington copper stands on an impeccable record,"

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Tophatter.com Items they auction are junk Pal alto california Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Tophatter.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
SWANK Blue Horrible Customer Service, Very Unprofessional Los Angeles California
Customer Received The Resolution She Requested Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: SWANK Blue Internet

TrialPay They Do Not Come Through On Their Offers Mountain View Internet
Author: Fulton, Mississippi Questionable Activities: TrialPay Internet

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Light In The Box Co. Ltd They do not send the item ordered. Difficult to send back wrong order SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121 Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Mail Order: Light In The Box Co. Ltd SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121,

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sovereign Health Death, fraud, despite, taken advantage of, lied to San Clemente California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health San Clemente, California

Sep 26 2016
usaaadc usa air duct cleaning ac cleaning and air duct cleaning ft lauderdale Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: usaaadc ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
fastevict.com Alex, Kelly and Tiffany.Oh and the Property for rent. (((REDACTED))) Victorville CA. San Bernardino California Internet Author: VICTORVILLE, California Property Management: fastevict.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Gold Minds Dimitri Triston Tucker Edward Blair Misrepresentation of service, unqualified, fraudulent company, illegal trading, harassment, slander, scams New York Internet Author: wiltshire, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Gold Minds Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sales Associate Jennifer Bandera, Rosemary Campbell, Robert Bradley, and Courtney Davis sale-associate.com Medicare, Life Leads FRAUD! McKinney Texas Internet-Texas Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Telemarketing Companies: Insurance Companies: Sales Associate Internet

Sep 26 2016
onefinestay.com One fine stay bait and switch slick marketing no service london, los angeles, new york Internet Author: Alabama Lodging: onefinestay.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
binarybanc adam richerson adam riped me off of 3000 and i,m on disable binarybanc.com Author: Seaford, Delaware Brokerage Companies: binarybanc Internet

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Party City Canada Shipping, RIPOFF, Over Charge, Liars, Terrible Customer Service, Ignored Nationwide
Author: London, Ontario Specialty Stores: Party City Canada Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell's firm is dedicated to enriching the lives of all Americans.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
disgruntled employee Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Crowley, Texas