Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search | huntington prize reports, gerald huntington

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 20 2017
Dutch Miller Chevrolet Dutch Miler Chevrolet false advertising and fraud Huntington West Virginia Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Dutch Miller Chevrolet Huntington, West Virginia

Jan 20 2017
1993 WOW West Mifflin PA Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

prize candle Ripped Off Internet
Author: Massapequa, New York Glass Companies: prize candle Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Yes I had a loan on this car Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Collective Fab Bella Vi Order Not Processed Or Shipped Huntington Beach CA
Author: Arkansas Clothing Stores: Collective Fab Internet

Jan 13 2017
Prize Candle The items in my order had the codes to check to see how much the prize was worth but there were no rings in the bath bombs California Author: Lebanon, Missouri Questionable Activities: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mr and Mrs Chiang Cheng Sung Chiang; Lilly Chiang xx Sunshine Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92646; Slum Lords, Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants Slumlords, Liars, Srooges, Cheats, Petty Tyrants Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mr and Mrs Chiang Huntington Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle A Million Tiny Pieces Internet Author: Huntertown, Indiana Gift Shops: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize candle Bad product Internet Author: Mount Clemens , Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 09 2017
Gerald Allan Hennessey AKA Gerald HennesseyAllan Hennessey Does not pay vendors Internet California Someone “Anonymously” claims to have provided a service but never got paid, OK but FRAUD?! Author: California Customer: Gerald Allan Hennessey Internet, California

Jan 08 2017
Prizecandle.com Prize candles What to do with over 30 Christmas presents no longer worth anything as it was the prize inside the candle Internet Author: Merrillville, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prizecandle.com Internet

Jan 07 2017
Prize Candle CROOKS Internet
Author: Central City, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 07 2017
Prize Candle Internet Author: Whitesboro, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Emporium.com Scammed me out of. $ 160 and tried to charge me that every Month But Never sent my Order and Company doesnt exist ! Say in Los Angeles Internet and Ca
Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Internet

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California