Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search | huntington prize reports, gerald huntington

Jul 21 2016
Richard Ryan IMPOSTER Claiming He is Jaime Stewart From The 80s Band The Cult Huntington Beach Ca and Parhump NV South Dakota Internet
Author: Hawaii Liars: Richard Ryan Internet

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
NPF can't read the signature. Prize money of 1.5 million with my name as winner. Plainview New York Author: merced, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 20 2016
Gerald Redman, Crystal Clear RV Only completed ~25% of total job Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas RV Parts & Accessories: Gerald Redman, Crystal Clear RV Internet

Jul 20 2016
Digitaloutlets.net BIGGEST SCAMMING m**o CA.PHONE # BROOKLYN NY ADDRESS Internet Author: Huntington, New York Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets.net Internet

Jul 20 2016
NPF Congratulations. This is a formal letter to inform you of your $120,000,000 winnings of cash and prizes.........Send your $20.00 report fee for all monies and prize.... Plainview New York Author: Robesonia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 19 2016
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Charged me the amount of 94 dollars on my bank account for some pills with out my permission!! Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Huntington Park, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 19 2016
ELITE MATCHMAKING, EliteMatchmaking.com Waste of time, No REAL OFFICE, Gave me the run around! Miami Florida Nationwide
Mark Gordon reports Author: Miami, Florida Liars: ELITE MATCHMAKING, Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Bosch Throw away stove Huntington Beach, California Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Appliances: Bosch Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Joe Gave moving quote to senior citizen, took my deposit and vanished New York Author: Huntington Station, New York Moving Companies: Joe Internet

Jul 18 2016
Student Loan Counsel studentloancounsel Misleading information and fees Huntington Beach California Author: Vancouver, Washington Loans: Student Loan Counsel Huntington Beach, California

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 18 2016
Attorney:Jerry Brown Mr.Brown- lawofficeofjerry@gmail.com I rec'd an email referring to funds I did not receive, so I searched the internet and found several reports of individuals receiving the same email with the same amount due. This is clearly fraud. Sacramento California Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: Attorney:Jerry Brown Sacramento, California

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 15 2016
Moco Movements ,Over Charged, Have imature none ethical staff working with kids with special needs, Reports not complete or mis diagnosis Kensington Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Disability Services: Jen Hastings Kensington, Maryland

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 14 2016
Al Triolo(Long Island Inspection Engineers) 1-800-Engineer Al Triolo is a Corrupt and Incompetent Inspector! Commack New York Author: Huntington Station, New York Home Inspections: Al Triolo(Long Island Inspection Engineers) Commack , New York

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 12 2016
IBERIABANK Conducting Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) for Checks under $10,000 Dollars Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: IBERIABANK Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Gives weird address in New York Sent a letter with a Prize Listing Number like a fancy certificate.Sent Documentation Acceptance Form Jackson Heights New York Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 11 2016
Sunlife Financial short term disability insurance what a rip off ! still trying to claim pre existing conditions ! Nationwide Author: Huntington, West Virginia Insurance Companies: Sunlife Financial Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Alternative Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jul 10 2016
Sean cook Darius mcghee I was trying to do a business trade of my rv with him instead he stole my paperwork my car batter assaulted my bf ripped my rv wire and broke my relay switch and came in latex gloves threatened to shoot and kill mey bf and my one year old son police reports have been made he also chamged my motorhome in another name without mt consent I know what he drives his number and numerous of hi s whereabouts I hafy rv impounded and am currently homeless due to the robbery if I can be of help and also be help please contact me asap Los Angeles Internet Author: los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Sean cook Internet