Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search | huntington prize reports, valuations department, network prize distributors, nprc office prize entry
There may be more reports for "huntington prize reports, valuations department, network prize distributors, nprc office prize entry"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "huntington prize reports, valuations department, network prize distributors, nprc office prize entry"

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
PermissionBasedEmailing.com Noting that there are reports connected to this person for other similar scam websites Pennsylvania Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: PermissionBasedEmailing.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Travel Advantage Network misrepresented Wilkes-Barre PA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Travel Services: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.  Author: Fairfield, California Cash Services: Ace Cash nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Defensivedriving.com Main office in Houston,TXGREENWAY Plaza Not Cheap like they claim! Houston Internet and Texas Author: Houston, Texas Customer: Defensivedriving.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Dish Network LAKE FOREST California Buyer's Remorse? Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Dish Network LAKE FOREST, California

Jul 22 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Arrest Warrant ID: NRS 2219918 is going to be released on Friday at 3PM- Last Warning before court summons Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Erie County Office of Children and Youth Gail Dyslewski,Carrie Luther,Megan Watt,Tiffany Neidelski,Kim Cavotto,Amy Jones,Anthony Vendetti,Deanna Heasley OCY stealing children, ignores the law Erie Pennsylvania Question Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: Erie County Office of Children and Youth Erie, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
summerbags.ru Coach Sold Coach bags for a discount . Upon purchase we were charged an additional $10.00 with no other correspondence Internet
Author: Babb, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru

Jul 22 2016
Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Keyes Woodland Hills Honda WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANYWHERE AND VERY VERY RUDE Woodland Hills California Author: Calabasas, California Auto Repair Service: Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Jul 22 2016
Bettina Yanez and associates Rip off law office orange California Author: san clemente, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Bettina Yanez and associates California

Jul 22 2016
International TVL Network International Travel Network, ITN Corp. Rip off a 67 year old senior. Booked a flight I can never board and now Im stuck in New York and wont even get me a refund. San Francisco California
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Air Travel: International TVL Network CA

Jul 22 2016
NPF Processing Department Said I won $1,200,000.00 but I must send them $20 to recieve it. Plainview NY Nationwide Author: WAYNESBURG, Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Processing Department nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Financial crime enforcement network Acecash.us.debt collectorAaron Mcray I got emails demanding payment or else a case would be filed, and they would report to my work for garnishment. Los Angeles, ca , and payment to go Greenville nc Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Financial crime enforcement network Internet

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
WageWorks WageWorks Creatively Incompetent Claim Department San Mateo Internet Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Verifiers: WageWorks Internet

Jul 21 2016
Richard Ryan IMPOSTER Claiming He is Jaime Stewart From The 80s Band The Cult Huntington Beach Ca and Parhump NV South Dakota Internet
Author: Hawaii Liars: Richard Ryan Internet