Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search: huntington learning center
There may be more specific results for "huntington learning center"
For more specific results for "huntington learning center"
Showing 26-50 of 17,198 Found Reports For more specific results for "huntington learning center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 09 2017
EAC Educational Awakening Center, Sam Navid, Ariya Malek Total Scam...Waste of money, Brainwashing Tarzana California Author: Los Angeles, California Seminar Programs: EAC Tarzana, California

Jul 09 2017
Clair Skin Skin Peek Bruised my pride Huntington Beach California; Ohio Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Clair Skin Internet

Jul 09 2017
luxuriousskin.org/ San diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: luxuriousskin.org/ San diego, California

Jul 09 2017
Media Research Center (MRC) NewsBusters.org Allegedly established for free expression of Conservative viewpoints Internet
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Websites: Media Research Center (MRC) NewsBusters.org Internet

30, Report #1382094

Jul 08 2017
Florade skin care and wellness center Florade Wellness Center FAKE BOTX, charging cards for excessive amounts, STAY AWAY! studio city California Author: beverly hills, California Health Spas: Flordae skin care and wellness center studio city, California

Jul 08 2017
fullfilment center Garcinia herb supplement Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Alternative Health: fullfilment center Internet

Jul 07 2017
Educational Awakening Center EAC Tarzana Cult -Shock Therapy Group Tarzana California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Educational Awakening Center Tarzana, California

Jul 07 2017
Dr. Jim Garza Houston Hernia Center Did not go over side effects of surgery honestly or ask what alternative treatments had been done Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Doctors: Dr. Jim Garza Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Samaratan Law Center. Darren Jacobsen Making Homes affordable I let my home fall behind in payments eventually lost my home. And also sent them 5000. In cash which i also lost. Was then forced to file for bankruptcy. My credit was ruined also Irvine California Author: Morganville, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Samaratan Law Center. Darren Jacobsen Irvine , California

Jul 06 2017
Allumiderm Costa Mesa California Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa , California

Jul 06 2017
Liberty Data Center Fraudulent company with a fake website Glendale Arizona Author: Falls Church, Virginia Door to Door Sales: Liberty Data Center Arizona

Jul 05 2017
Egifter Groupgifting BeVisionTrinet LLC Selling gift cards to bitcoiners who in turn use cards to buy illegal items like guns, drugs, and to scam innocent consumers by requiring gift cards as payment only to learn it's a scam. Can't get back your money! Huntington NY Author: Huntington, New York Credit Card Fraud: Egifter Internet

Jul 05 2017
Central Oregon Diving / Mike Simpson (Contract Instructor) Learning RIPOFF Bend Oregon Central Oregon Diving Author: Redmond, Oregon Teachers: Central Oregon Diving Bend, Oregon

Jul 05 2017
LuLaRoe LuLaRoe- Too many issues to count Internet Author: Center Line, Michigan On-Line Stores: LuLaRoe Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
globalsportsgallery, internationalsportz, allamericanmemorabilia, stcp2126, polepositionsignatures2013 ebay seller using multiple accounts to defraud the public by committing bait-n-switch scam, forging and selling autographs Huntington Beach Internet
Author: Santa Ana, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: globalsportsgallery Internet

Jul 04 2017
National Processing Center 2017 Benefit Update For Missouri Citizens Only Asking for Signature,, age and phone no. For info. For 15,000 death benefits. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Buckner, Missouri Funeral Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2017
Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Defamation of character, unlawful termination of residency, thievery Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Civil Rights Violators: Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 03 2017
National Passport Information Center Mysteriously Lost Old Passport Book Nationwide Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Passport Information Center Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Marijuana 2 go Plastic2go, M2Go, P2Go, M2G Paid and did not receive product Huntington California Internet Author: Odenton, Maryland Mail Order Services: Marijuana 2 go Internet

Jul 03 2017
Fullfillment Center 7875 Highland Village PlB102-505San Diego 92129 Sent & charged items I did not order. San Diego California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 03 2017
Apria Healthcare Billing for CPAP equipment Toledo, Ohio Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Emergency Medical Services: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

48, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR

Jul 01 2017
Model placement center LIAR SCAMMER Safety Harbor Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Talent Scouts: Model placement center

Jun 30 2017
Allure Skin Cream I ordered a trial size of product. I received that and then, without my consent, they charged me full price for 1 week's worth of product and then they put me on a list to continue indefinitely the product. They continued to charge full price. After 2 months I called to stop this madness and they said it was my fault so there was nothing they could do! Huntington Beach CA Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: Allure Skin Cream Internet