Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search | huntington learning center

Aug 12 2016
Jeffery Spiegel Dr Spiegel Advanced Facial Aesthetics FFS TRANSGENDER TRANSSEXUAL BOTCHED Boston Massachusetts Author: Huntington NY, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jeffery Spiegel Boston , Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Rent-A- Center Ripoff ofallon Missouri Customer Service Author: usa, Missouri Rental Stores: rent a center ofallon, Missouri

Aug 12 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

29, Report #1322042

Aug 11 2016
Certplus LTD Actual Test.com Incorrectly charge me for an item and I requested a full refund immeditely after the transaction was completed and am still awaiting my refund. Internet Author: Riverdale , Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Certplus LTD Internet

Aug 11 2016
Fierro's Pizza Rudest Local Pizza Place Greenfield Center New York Author: Greenfield, New York Pizza & Take Out: Fierro's Pizza Greenfield Center, New York

31, Report #1321931

Aug 11 2016
Shamatas.com Shamatas on Amazon marketplace keeps both returned items and the money to be refunded Voorhees New Jersey Author: Huntington, New York Clothing Stores: Shamatas.com Voorhees, New Jersey

32, Report #1321907

Aug 11 2016
XR LLC Diddleworld Tried to return unopenef item but refused by isaac. Online states returns within 14 days. Exchanges if broken damaged or defective for same Huntington beach California Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: XR LLC Huntington beach, California

Aug 10 2016
Lincoln Experience Center Rose Dancel SCAM - No Product Knowledge, nothing to experience Newport beach California Author: newport beach, California Auto Dealers: Lincoln Experience Center Newport beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Marsh Chiropractic and Wellness Center accessed my bank account Maryville Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: M

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
The Learning Experience TLE Stay away from this unsafe and shady daycare! Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Preschools: The Learning Experience Cypress, Texas

Aug 08 2016
git fitness center GITFIT over charged for services woodland hills California Author: Arizona Dance Classes: git fitness center woodland hills, California

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 08 2016
UpWork Client Refuses to Pay Mountain View California Author: Huntington Beach, California Work at Home: UpWork Mountain View, California

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
MAGIC MOTOR CENTER DEALERSHIP FRAUD!! MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: MAGIC MOTORS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Dr Boris cosmetic center False Advertisment!! Culver City Author: Pacoima, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Boris cosmetic center

45, Report #1320929

Aug 05 2016
Support Law Center Guaranteed to Get a Loan Modification or Money Back Orange California Author: st petersburg, Florida Loan Modification: Support Law Center Orange, California

46, Report #1320763

Aug 04 2016
Western Governors University WGU Waste of both time and money! Salt lake city Utah Kelly is a Plant! Lol Author: Bryan, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Western Governors University Salt lake city, Utah

47, Report #1320693

Aug 04 2016
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU Took My Student Loan Money Then Billed Me The Same Amount Manchester New Hampshire Author: Columbia, South Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, New Hampshire

48, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

49, Report #1320480

Aug 03 2016
Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Bay Center Chiropractic telemarketed me after my accident using Justus Chiopractic Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Olympia, Washington

50, Report #1320256

Aug 02 2016
SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485-6287 SPN Search- Netguard - David Roche - Michael Anddreyev -SCAM!!!!!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev Huntington Beach, California