Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search: huntington prize reports
There may be more reports for "huntington prize reports"
For more results perform a general search for "huntington prize reports"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 02 2017
Prize candle Bought 3 bomb prize candle cost 36 dollars melted in water smelt OK no ring in any bomb what a waste so inbarest when my daughter got nothing out of it for Xmas. And never could get a hold of them to complain Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Prize candle Internet

Jan 31 2017
prize disbursement authority Cash rip off fort lauderdale Florida Author: yakima, Washington Cash Services: prize disbursement authority fort lauderdale, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Mr. Tony G. Morris PCH claims I won a prize from PCH Nationwide Author: Brookfield, Illinois Internet Fraud: Mr. Tony G. Morris Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
World wide advantage Jeff G. Norman This company ripped me off they told me I won 734,950 dollars and to send them money to claim the prize would like to file a lawsuit against them asap Po box 6430, chandler AZ 85246-6430 Nationwide
Good Luck Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Financial Markets Wizard Noshee big losses, lies, scam. rude. ignorant, inaccurate, reports only winning trades never losses San Diego Internet, CA Author: regina, Saskatchewan Online Trading: Financial Markets Wizard Internet

Jan 30 2017
Harry's Free trial isn't free Internet Author: huntington, New York Specialty Stores: Harry's Internet

Jan 30 2017
Prize Portfolio $60 unauthorized deduction maybe Denver CO Author: Roselle, Illinois Senior Services: Prize Portfolio Internet

Jan 29 2017
I fix it repair Melbourne square mall Manager told me the phone was repaired but nothing was repaired on it. He was very rude to me, told me that a complaint report would do no good because they don't care about reports. When asked his name he said it was John Doe and slammed the door in my face. Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: I fix it repair Melbourne square mall Melbourne , Florida

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 27 2017
Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Sweepstake Audit Bureau Taking advantage of my 85 year old mom and my 90 year old dad, as they keep sending these notices out and my parents think they have a chance at winning this money so they sent in $5.00 two different times. Dallas Texas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Dallas, Texas

Jan 27 2017
Gobank Gobank lost money from account Internet Author: huntington, Indiana Banks: Gobank Internet

Jan 27 2017
Joyce Arleen Garvia I literally bought dozens and dozens of prize candles CANDLES & BATH BOMBS. First candle I receieved a funky pinky ring hat looked cheap and I could of gotten out of a cracker jack box. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Joyce Arleen Garvia Internet

Jan 27 2017
PureTilt Garcinia PureTilt ForskolinCollins Coffee Free Trial Scam, Numerous Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Their PO BOX is in ST Petersburg Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Attorney Generals: PureTilt Garcinia Internet

40, Report #1352062

Jan 26 2017
Blue screen productions Edmund Murray project supervisor/ casting director Same as previous reports Online Internet Author: Larose, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue screen productions Internet

Jan 25 2017
LexisNexis CLUE reports unfair unfair reporting Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Consumer Services: LexisNexis Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount False advertising, total scam. Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 20 2017
Dutch Miller Chevrolet Dutch Miler Chevrolet false advertising and fraud Huntington West Virginia Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Dutch Miller Chevrolet Huntington, West Virginia

Jan 20 2017
1993 WOW West Mifflin PA Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

prize candle Ripped Off Internet
Author: Massapequa, New York Glass Companies: prize candle Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Now GAP insurance is putting the screws to me. Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio