Your Search | hydra fund

Feb 06 2016

Feb 01 2016
Financial West Group US Vertical Recovery Fund---Looks like a Possible Madoff Scenario and Broker Did Not Do His Job Tarana California Author: Porter Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Financial West Group Tarana, California

Jan 28 2016
Truckmart Cal fund lending , car stArzs Truckmart. Sell you a payment not a truck Shippinsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Utica, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Truckmart Shippinsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 08 2016
Quittance Settlement inquest UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:   (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION (4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER FRAUD. They stated I owe $1245.63 and they have all my person information including my ss#.  Internet Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Quittance Settlement inquest Internet

30, Report #482050

Jan 06 2016
Meadowbrook Assisted Living, LLC Meadowbrook Assisted Living Fund Joint Venture Assisted Living Investment Scam Highland Beach, Florida Courtland Van Oden - Still Lying Author: Highland Beach, Florida Nursing Homes: Meadowbrook Assisted Living, LLC Riverside, California

Jan 05 2016
Mitten Leadeership Fund Money laundering PAC Rochester hills Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Questionable Activities: Mitten Leadeership Fund Rochester hills, Michigan

Dec 13 2015
In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott / Michelle Walling Abusive and disgusting behaviour toward donors, defamation, insults, offensive attitude In 5d Radio / In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical Internet
In5d.Com representatives apologize to Free Spirit for abusive behaviour and offensive postings Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott Internet

Nov 27 2015
Peak One Opportunity Fund, LP Peak One Capital Jason Goldstein LItigation? Dispute? Fraud? Termination / Cancellation of Financing Agreement? Author: Brokerage Companies: Peak One Opportunity Fund, LP Peak One Capital Jason Goldstein

Nov 25 2015
Bruce Davidson/Consult-Development Bruce Davidson represented that he was a Managing Representative for a private fund lender. We entered into contracts, opened an escrow account and provided escrow funds for the purported loan.The escrow funds were never deposited into the escrow account and we were never able to verify that a private fund even existed. All of our escrow funds were taken and we were scammed. Arlington-Fort Worth Nationwide
Author: Amarillo, Texas Loan Brokers: Bruce Davidson/Consult-Development Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Jerry Bengtson Bengston Heartland Financial Services , Heartland Investment Fund W. Gordon Snyder, Navigator Services, Verlin Gradney, Dave Gradney, David Gradney-El, James Jimmy Lujan, Stone Development, Stone Financial, Stone Private Equity, Pacific Asian Holdings, $52,500 for upfront Loan Mortgage Fee Scheme, Fake Documents, Have not closed loans in past 18 months plus. New stories Olathe, Kansas KS & Temecula, California CA Nationwide
Contact me if you have been a victim Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: Jerry Bengtson Bengston Heartland Financial Services , Heartland Investment Fund Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
DJR GROUP SMS HYDRA FUND Unauthorized account entry depositing 400.00 in 3 days time with withdrawing 120 on May 24 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Apoka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: DJR GROUP Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2015
EMPIRE ADVANCE FRANK CODISPOTI IS A CROOK AND LIAR!!!! LIED ABOUT HOW THEY COULD FUND A SMALL BUSINESS LOAN brooklyn New York Author: houston, Texas Financial Services: EMPIRE ADVANCE brooklyn, New York

Oct 26 2015
FRUDSTERS/SCAMMERS/ CON ARTISTS Capitalcash.co www.capitalcash.co 312-473-4163 fund@capitalcash.co DON NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CON ARTISTS Chicago IL Communication error yes we are at fault! Author: staten island, New York Credit Services: Capitalcash.co Internet

39, Report #1194306

Oct 21 2015
Trident Fund 1 LLC Took deposit without providing loan. San Jose California Illegal Activity Author: tampa, Florida Loans: Trident Fund 1 LLC San Jose, California

Oct 19 2015
Bank of America ---Bank of America Federal Way Branch---Bank of America Department of legal order processing, Utica New York Sep. 17,2015, Complain to Rip off report----- Title ----- Bank of America don't want to release my fund of Deposit by excuses---- My name is J Lin, owner, dba of J construction, which was located in Federal Way Washington, and the business was closed on June 4, 2012. Utica Ney York Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
US Fund Finders I was told I was going to receive a government grant that I would never have to pay back all I had to do is pay $1.92 to become a member. I'm a single mother barely making ends meet now these scam artist plan to bleed me dry. Utah
Author: Aydlett, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Fund Finders Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Wealth-Manager.biz WEALTH-MANAGER.BIZ REFUSES TO PAY MY REFERRALS MR AND MRS AKINDELE MATURED INVESTED FUND. Ludhiana Other Author: Abeokuta, Alabama Computer Fraud: Wealth-Manager.biz Ludhiana, Other

Oct 05 2015
Trident Fund 1, LLC. Trident LeasingFaction Eight, LLC Trident Leasing Corporation Beware! This company Will Cash your Deposit and not honor the contract San Jose California Refund has been given Author: calabasas, California Loans: Trident Fund 1, LLC. San Jose, California

Oct 01 2015
Jeffrey Stone Wakabayashi Fund Brilliant guy, sad pursuits Tokyo Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Financial Services: Jeffrey Stone Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 25 2015
Admobile Media Maurice Franklin, Easy Fund Lending Paid 1900 to Maurice Franklin at Admobile Media. He disappeared. Also does business under Easy Fund Lending. He's a scammer Irvine, CA and Riverside, CA. California Author: Van Nuys, California Advertising Agencies: Admobile Media

Sep 17 2015
Elite Business Finance, LLC Request first and last months payments prior to funding. Weeks after my check cleared, daily they promise funding. They have wasted our time and money. This is a scam. They may fund some loans and I have worked with other lenders who have worked in this same way but they did fund. This company is a scam. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Texas, Texas Financial Services: Elite Business Finance, LLC Salt Lake City,, Utah

Sep 17 2015
United nations poverty alleviation I sent them $450.00 for a case file and a delivery feeling in return I was supposed to receive $40,000 from this fund and I have not receive a cent they said that the I.R.S. stopped the delivery and is holding this money. Julia l Humphrey Kinsey Kentucky 42054 Nationwide CAVEAT EMPTOR If it looks like a duck... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: United nations poverty alleviation Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Le Parise Hydra Gold Distributed through Btsknnutri; Youthful Skin; Skinavena (and God only knows who else) Never received trial of product; automatically billed for full pride and continued auto Distribution of product without my knowledge. No packing slip received with items. Billed for 4 items when I only received 3. Merchant's billing name on charge card changed 3 times. This is an indespicable scam business. Bottle shows Scottsdale, AZ Internet Author: Mt Holly Springs, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Le Parise Hydra Gold Internet

Sep 04 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos Starts Go Fund Me, raises over $12,000, then practically disappears. Hmmmm? North Canton Ohio All Seeing Eye Author: baltimore, Maryland Photography: Corey Ann Photography North Canton, Ohio