Your Search | hydra white,whitening fast

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

2, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

3, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 25 2016
Optics Fast Stole my money and my Christian Dior sunglasses Brooklyn New York Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Opticians: Optics Fast Brooklyn , New York

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
Auctiontime.com When everyone is bidding the site does not update fast enough.  Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Truck Dealers: Auctiontime.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
dynamicwhitening.com Dynamic Whitening, dynamicwhitening.com, SCAM COMPANY, ILLEGAL PRODUCT, POISONING PEOPLE WITH MATERIALS FROM MEXICO PALMDALE Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Dental Services: dynamicwhitening.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Please Contact Us with Information Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Dairy queen 902 Meyer RdSeabrook, TX 77586 Over charged, Called me Liar seabrook Texas
Author: duluth, Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: Dairy queen seabrook, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Spark Whitening FLSPARK RipOff, Crooks, WasteOfTime, Gimme Back My Money, Smooth Criminal, Fast Talking Hustlers, Ain't Worth It Internet Author: Stevenson Ranch, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Spark Whitening Internet

Jul 22 2016
Cameron Donlap Easy fast money not so Easy, But misrepresented as well New York Author: Bell, California Commerical Lending Firm: Cameron Donlap NY

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
Great Healthworks Great Healthworks is a SCAM Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: White Plaines, New York Drug Manufacturers: Great Healthworks Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Bella At Home I signed up for a trial for the teeth whitening product they advertised and when i didnt see any results i sent the product back at their descretion before the trial period ended and they charged my credit card $94.37. Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Bella At Home Internet

Jul 21 2016
Taco Bell John F. Kennedy 3509 Kennedy Boulevard Taco Bell Union City the nasties place to eat. Union City New Jersey
Author: UNION CITY, New Jersey Fast Food Restaurants: Taco Bell John F. Kennedy Union City, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Carl's jr Carl's Jr restaurant skimmers, at work to slide customers' payment cards. Lemon grove California Author: IMPERIAL BEACH, California Fast Food Restaurants: Carl's jr Lemon grove, California

Jul 20 2016

Jul 19 2016
International Paintball Grouo White Chocolate Thunder A Money Mongering group Ottawa Nationwide Author: ottawa, Ontario Guns & Ranges: International Paintball Grouo nationwide