Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

hydra white,whitening fast

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 24 2017
The Baby's Den They charge you fast, but you never get what you ordered! Brooklyn New York Author: Denver, Colorado Baby Products: The Baby's Den Brooklyn, New York

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Hydra Skin Science Deceive and Mislead Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Civil Rights Violators: Hydra Skin Science

Feb 20 2017
Fight Fast Company scams you by charging you $100s without your knowledge or approval. Visalia California
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Fight Fast Visalia, California

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
outdoors online camping and fishing outdoors online is a bogus site , I ordered a yeti cup and lid on dec 19 2016 and have yet to revieve my items as well have contacted them many times ,and they gave me the same story ,saying the are backlogged and they are shipping as fast as they can ,and now they have removed me from thier registery. huston texas Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: outdoors online camping and fishing Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Glam Beauty Now BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD! Internet Author: White Plains, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Hydra Skin Sciences SCAM!!! Internet Author: Riverwoods , Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Hydra Skin Sciences Internet

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 07 2017
Reloadit Blackhawk Network California The company fraudulently represented their selves, as soon as I tried to use my reload pack a few hours after purchase, my funds were depleted. I can't file a police report because Reloadit reps are refusing me a transaction history in black and white, also the website is coincidentally not working. The reps did not assist in helping me into the website or offer any kind of explanation. They did not and will not help you. This company is a complete disgrace! Internet
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Reloadit Internet

Feb 07 2017
Blizzard White and action pro white Charged me for a shipment that I did not receive. Was told a day after trial sample went out that I would only be charged 38.71 since the trial sample was already shipped. I was I would receive no more shipments and would not be charged any thing else Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Centereach , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Blizzard White and action pro white Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Tate Publishing, Ryan Tate, Trinity Tate, Mark Swindle A Promise to Tate Publishing is Nothing More than a White Wash Grave Mustang Oklahoma Author: Plano, Texas Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Feb 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision ordered an adorable puppy bank that has motion and moves like he's gobbling up food very fast. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Alexandria, Louisiana

Feb 06 2017
Select Evergreen Roofing Select Evergreen Construction HOMEOWNERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS BEWARE THEY DONT PAY THERE SUBS!!! St. Paul, Minnesota do your job better Author: Richfield, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Select Evergreen Roofing St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2017
Optics Fast Complete Ripoff. Oakley Prescription Glasses Lost for Good Manhatten New York Author: Mccordsville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Optics Fast Manhatten, New York