Your Search | i electronics

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India FYI Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 09 2016
Samsung Poor customer service and technical support, defective unit Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Not applicable, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Colormania Paint LLC ,Vevimo Boots LLC, My motorcycle tank have not been returned for over a year! I paid in full San Ysidro California
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Motorcycles: Colormania Paint LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I think they might not even exist - worried about my information now!!!! Nationwide Author: Hainesville, Illinois Toy Stores: High Class Universe Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 09 2016
Big Time Bats Hampster Industries Marty never got my big papi bat i ordered Nationwide Author: HALES LOCATION, New Hampshire Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Big Time Bats Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet

Dec 09 2016
Cash America USA Timothy Jonestimothy.jones@thecashinsta.com Claim I owe 973.75 ????? New York Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Loans: Cash America USA Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Dispute Internet Internet Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas