Your Search | i electronics

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Weistec, Owner: Michael Weiss. Weistec totally screwed up my motor and I have no recourse.  There seems to be no recourse to their shoddy quality work. They won't stand behind anything they do. Anaheim California Author: Cardiff, California Auto Mechanics: Weistec Anaheim, California

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Morgan and Morgan Solar Nanasquan NJ Don't work with Morgan and Morgan Solar, I learned the hard way and still suffering from Very Bad Customer Service Manasquan New Jersey Author: Maryland Builders & Contractors: Morgan and Morgan Solar Nanasquan NJ Manasquan, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron LandBaron Ripped me off for work I did for him Las vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
ComCast Xfinity/Verizon Accusation of theft, when I was the one overcharged, and nationwide ignorance behind smoke and mirrors Illinois Author: Illinois Cable Companies: ComCast Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wanted Auto Protect I was ripped off for $2,000 5 yr warrantee for 2006 Pontiac Solstice Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Staten Island , New York Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Hongkong Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Cheating business of Jindex company in worldwide Shenzhen China Author: Dhaka, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Internet

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Historyofallvins.com Hello! I was wondering if you are still selling? 1991 Honda prelude Internet Author: marysvile, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Historyofallvins.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Moving APT HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Did I say HORRIBLE?! If you value your money, you value NOT getting ripped off, deceived and lied to and you value your belongings and don't want them ALL being completely decimated, don't ever, ever, ever deal Nationwide
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Moving Companies: Moving APT Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
panasonic defective microwave Nationwide Author: lawndale, California Miscellaneous Electronics: panasonic Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REGISTRATION Scam Of A Company Never Provided The Services I Paid For Pinellas Park, Florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Business Consulting: CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM Pinellas Park,, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Heavenly Look creamy touch Nouveau Skin Care Serum, Tranquille eye cream i payed with cc,for shipping and was charged for 2 different companies products with NO knowledge of that Internet Author: Kalama, Washington Weightloss Programs: Heavenly Look Internet

Jul 22 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California Reply from PERFEC Floors Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jul 22 2016
Sleepy's 10022 selling used mattresses with legal tags cut off. Ignoring legal fines and sanctions /sleepy's at 969 3rd ave. New York ignored obvious signs I was sold a used mattress and manager seems to take pleasure in it. New York New York Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota