I ELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: i electronics
There may be more specific results for "i electronics"
For more specific results for "i electronics"
Showing 1-25 of 150,900 Found Reports For more specific results for "i electronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Paradise Village Resort and Spa / Paradise Village Advantage Program We were scammed by Paradise Village Resort and Spa! I HIGHLY WARN anyone who is considering signing any contract with them! The fact that they can lie to your face and not care that you are being completely duped is dispicable, DO NOT TRUST THIS HEARTLESS COMPANY!!  Nuevo Vallarta, MX Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Resorts: Paradise Village Resort and Spa Nationwide

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 22 2017
SWAT REPO SWAT REPO's Dan lied to me about a truck I bought, false advertisement! Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Texas Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

May 19 2017
Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream I ordered the trial cream and wanted to cancel any more shipments but could not get in contact with them. I tried emailing them but couldn't connect. Los Angeles California Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream Los Angeles, California

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
dr oz Beaute Crème Support, Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer, SkinContour,Eye contour As strongly advertised on Dr Oz and with Christy Brinkley testimony and other testimonials, I ordered the free trial paying shipping. No where did it tell me when the trial would be over and what charges would be incurred. Internet Author: placentia, California Skin Care: dr oz Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Push perfect skin revitalize serum is the name of the company i place an order with on line the on line avertisment for this face serum reads 4.95 shipping and handeling cost for a free trial never.  Internet Author: Perris, California Miscellaneous Companies: Push perfect revitalize skin serum. Internet

May 19 2017
core skincare I was offered a free sample of face cream by paying for shipping only.  delray beach florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: blanca carvajal delray beach, Alaska

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 19 2017
Gulf coast energy Tommy Esposito I worked for Tommy Esposito in table Tampa Florida
Author: clearwater, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gulf coast energy Tampa, Florida

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide