Your Search | i electronics

B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Ohio Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
North Shore Agency billed me $26.95 for American History magazine that I never ordered or received Melville New York Author: Avon, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
L’etoile Skin Illustra Order Confirmation they charged me for full size product that I never received. Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: L’etoile Skin Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Thecutekid.com They never filled an order I placed with them for $19.95 and I have no way of getting a refund. Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Consumer Services: Thecutekid.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
avco Don't Know I Believe Someone Took A 4,000.00 Loan Out In My Name I Do Not Owe For Any Loan Nationwide Author: Ky, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: avco Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia