Your Search | i electronics

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Tracpone I have been trying to discontinue a tracpone for many months, but, they never answer the number I put here as contact number. Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Tracpone Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Tech Squads Person I talked with: Rao posing as Apple/Mac security scam Otisville, NY 10903 Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Fraud: Tech Squads Internet

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
SiriusXM Nationwide Author: Elmhurst , Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: SiriusXM Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
hhgregg will not refund money topok my money and will not give me a refund.. had warrenty.. indianapolis Indiana What does the Warranty state Author: king george, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: hhgregg indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 25 2016
sunfrog t's I placed and order on 9/11/16 and have not recieved it. Nationwide Author: West Virginia Customer: sunfrog t's Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Stockton, California

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide