Your Search | i electronics

Jul 10 2014
trs recovery services walmart they will not let me cash my tax check nor refund anything cause they say i owe Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: trs recovery services Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
advanced marketing group I was also under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office.There is no way I can find to get a refund.I feel I have been scamed. Nationwide Author: williamsburg , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: advanced marketing group Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Sirius XM I cancelled my subscription back in November 2013 - they continue to bill me for this after they gave me a complimentary two months free. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Producers: Sirius XM Internet

Jul 10 2014
Kaplan University Trying to scam. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
TriState Recycling Duane, who knows Rip off, s*** bag full of excuses and lies, I want my 1000$ garden prarie Illinois Author: sheffield, Illinois Auto Parts: TriState Recycling garden prarie, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay I told him I would gladly pay $125.00 more not to do business with a dealership that over charges their customers Torrance California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay Torrance, California

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Timeshare-Answers worse then the time share itself Orlando, Florida Author: Gresham, Oregon Telemarketers: Timeshare-Answers Orlando, Florida

Jul 10 2014
BRIAN FIGEROUX & ASSOCIATES BRIAN FIGEROUX THIS LAW OFFICE SAYS THEY DO IMMIGRATION LAW BUT THEY KNOWS NOTHING BUT TO GET YOU INTO MORE TROUBLE. THEY TOOK $8,000 OUT OF THE $12,000 THEY CHARGED ME AND i HAVE BEEN THROUGH NOYHING BUT ANGUISH S BROOKLYN, New York Author: austin, Texas Lawyers: BRIAN FIGEROUX & ASSOCIATES BROOKLYN, New York

Jul 10 2014
Total Maintenance of Tampa I would be leary of this companies air conditioning cleaning offer. Just saying I was not satisfied Tampa, Florida Author: Silver Springs, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Maintenance of Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Like many companies they trick you into auto reorder. I read through everything and it didn't indicated I would start getting monthly shippments. They charge a hugh amount of money for the new product coming to you and make it very hard to cancell. Henderson, Nevada Author: Pocatello, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Mile High Car Company sold me a car under misleading information and refused to take the car back when I tried to return it Colorado Springs Colorado Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mile High Car Company Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
IFriends Charged over $200 for services I never received. internet Author: asheville, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: IFriends Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Failure to perform services that I paid $15,000.00 for and later refused to refund my money when I requested a refund. Beverly Hills California Author: Culver City, California Business Consultants: Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Beverly Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
chatterpals I ordered the doll waited never came , checked online no luck so I call...... THEY HAVE NONE ...... No chatterpalls, so why was I not told that you had none and they couldn't tell me when i would get one..... but you have taken my money.... really and i still have to explain to my daughter that she wont get one, cuase they are still asking ppl one tv to buy them. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Toy Stores: chatterpals Internet

Jul 10 2014
unlock-appleiphone.com This website http://www.unlock-appleiphone.com/login/ is a scam! I paid to unlock my iphone 5s, but they never did, and they never replied to my emails. I made a claim on paypal, paypal said that lost because it was a service and they do not cover that. Took money never provided the service Internet Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-appleiphone.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Imachinegroup.com LLC International Machine Group is owned by John Echlin John Echlin promised to send me a digital-to-garment printer if I send him a $6000 price money. I wired the money him in 2009 and I am yet to receive the printer nor my complete refund after many complains with the Attorny General's office New address says Montclair, Ca California Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Imachinegroup.com LLC Montclair, California

Jul 10 2014
buy pain meds now Buypainmedsnow@gmail.com I sent 260 to buy pain meds now and im disabled and was just try to get my medication and now I have not received my order or a response from them even after leaving 45 emails on their website van anyone help me out. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Medical Supplies: buy pain meds now Internet

Jul 10 2014
geeksquad BestBuy unauthorized credit card charges richfield mn. Nationwide Author: sandusky, Ohio Audio & Electronics Shops: geeksquad Nationwide

Auto Income, Inc. Company practices ILLEGAL activities!! New York, New York