Your Search | i power

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
HCTRA Harris county toll road authority Toll Road Violations Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Tomball, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
UseNeXT Aviteo Ltd. I registered for a free trial which didn't turn out to be free at all. I was charged $1.13 immediately. Munich Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Business: UseNeXT Munich,

Feb 12 2016
EHG Fulfillment, LLC Their website advertises a 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company numerous times, via support@maleenhancementdoc.com and they never refunded my money. Internet
Author: Camarillo, California Drug Manufacturers: EHG Fulfillment, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 12 2016
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION PRESIDENT ELLIOT ABBBOTT MR ABBOTT WAS TO SEND A RING FROM HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION I PAY 56 DOLLARS NEVER GOT IT STUDIO CITY California Author: DINGMANS FERRY, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION STUDIO CITY, California

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
CashForFurCoats; Canadian Coats Laurier and Andrea Chabot I purchased a fur coat from Laurier & Andrea Chabot on ebay. he's a common crook/scammer that tries to turn the table on you. Cranbrook Author: Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: CashForFurCoats Cranbrook, British Columbia

Feb 12 2016
defend a device charge of 29.95 was not authorized,noone contacted me when i notified them willimington Delaware Author: princeton, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: defend a device williminton, Delaware

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
RYHOLLANDFIELDER, INC. RON WALBLAY & JULIE CULBRETH RON WALBLAY IS A CON MAN ON BIG SCALE WITH HIS SIDE KICK MUTT JULIE CULBRETH MISS FRAUD EXAMINER WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF ALL FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida  I am their worst nightmare Author: DALLAS, Texas Questionable Activities: Ry Holland Fielder - Ron Walblay FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Ryholland Fielder Ron Walblay Con Artist, Fraud, Criminal, Wife Beater, Embezzler Fort Lauderdale, Florida  SEC Final Judgment Author: , Washington DC Investment Brokers: Ry Holland Fielder, Ron Walblay Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Ip nation They took out $4.95 without notifying me and I am very upset about it and I want to rip somebody's head off 34.95 without notifying me and I am very upset abo Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ip nation Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, con artists Internet David Solomon in Costa Rica Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Nameless LLC Marshall Saleman, Philip Robison, Daniel Lynn Robison, Robert Young, Mark Torok. Torok Law Firm. The Texas Note Company, LLC Real Estaste Scam, Sold my house in a manner that I did not want or know about. Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Real Estate Services: Nameless LLC Round Rock, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Take-A-Break Travel I bought a timeshare at the Luxor in Vegas, then was unable to use it and unable to get a refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Take-A-Break Travel Fort Lauderdale, Florida