Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: i power
There may be more reports for "i power"
For more results perform a general search for "i power"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Payrigid.com I was asked to complete a task by referring people to the website and I'll get paid. I completed the task but nothing. Internet based Internet Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Internet: Payrigid.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
afs tried getting me to pay for a loan i did not take out Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Collection Agencies: afs Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Lavish Homes Joey Schnobrich Never received materials or work contracted for the lab. i was ripped off. Belleair Florida Author: Clearwater beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lavish Homes Belleair, Florida

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum I ordered a trial sample of REVitalize Skin Serum and the company started to send me monthly packages of its serum and eyecream. I never authorized this autoship payment.  Fountain Valley California Author: Foster City, California Skin Care: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program Verified REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment formally Global Broker Systems: Global Financial Training Program Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on the best training tools for people that want to provide financing to business owners turned down at their local bank. How to provide business loans from $10,000 to $100,000,000 make commissions up to 15% on certain loans. With the current economic climate businesses need money to operate more than ever. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Global Financial Training Program. Ripoff Report Verified
Global Broker Systems Scam? Author: Wichita, Kansas Business Consultants: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. New York City, New York

Feb 22 2017
PSV*Health Sciences Institute PVS charged my credit card for $37.00. I have not authorized anything from this company. Maryland Author: WEST CHESTER, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PSV*Health Sciences Institute Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
DonaldCoins Took my money for coins i ordered-never got them-Then they Closed there doors California? Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: DonaldCoins Internet

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
pardons waivers canada i thought it was a governemt company but its not toronto Nationwide Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: pardons waivers canada Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide