Your Search | i power

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Vine Vera Alderwood Dead Sea, Merlot facial peel Benjamin tested facial peel on the underside of my right arm showing like dead skin to be rubbed off from the prodict, later that evening I tested it on the exact same spot, expecting different result, but no it looked exactly like how Benjamin the manager did on my arm. Lynnwood Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Health Spas: Vine Vera Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 03 2016
Bella Epoque 13210 Harbor Blvd.Suite 395 Garden Grove California 92848 The company offered a free trial. So i ordered, now my account has been charged twice for $98.10. Garden Grove California Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Bella Epoque Garden Grove, California

Dec 03 2016
Bluebird Wont Let Me Use My Money and Won't Help Me When I Call Internet Author: Murray, Utah Banks: Bluebird Internet

Dec 03 2016
Garcenia Cambogia ZT They said they were only charging me 2.95 and now today I got charged without my permission 89.00 ? Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Alternative Health: Garcenia Cambogia ZT Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Prestige Imports Audi North Miami Deceived me and I got stuck with a defective brand new vehicle North Miami Beach Florida Author: Pinecrest, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Prestige Imports Audi North Miami

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 03 2016
buddy's rent to own refused to take bed back. said i had bedbugs. i have been checked for bedbugs and i do not have them. Tifton Georgia Author: tifton, Georgia Questionable Activities: buddy's rent to own Tifton, Georgia

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
ridesafely.com Bought a truck as ride and drive wouldn't start I DON'T KNOW Author: Rosedale, Virginia Auto Dealers: ridesafely.com

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
IT-DirectDeals ITDirectDeals I was sold pirated software Tonawanda New York Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: IT-DirectDeals Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet