Your Search | i power

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet Response from Emporium Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 20 2016
06:09 AM He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
haywood dss Julia martin they are trying to take my kids forever for no reason this woman lied under oath just to take my kids why i dont understand clyde North Carolina Author: Clyde, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: haywood dss clyde , North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Correction Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi
37, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Intoxalock I want this product removed from my vehicle but I can't seem to get across to anyone Nationwide Author: Wantagh, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Power Ride Outlet Would not return my money after my order was cancelled, then wrote me a bad check! Upland California Author: Pacifica, California Motorcycles: Power Ride Outlet Upland, California

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Shiva Kumar, He refuses give me refund, He delayed project, did horrible job, He I paid 1450 dollars, only refund 150 dollar. I sent lots emails and he never replies, He awful man and scam artist, He full lies and false promises, He string you along, For months and even years. Dont do business with this man or company Timar Timar Author: Alabama Websites: Shiva Kumar

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut