Your Search | i power

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 22 2016
Marquise Harden Doc Teacup Yorkie Puppies Fraud, took money for a dog and I never received the dog, requested more money to ship in a safer crate Golden Valley Internet
Author: wilmington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Marquise Harden Nationwide

May 22 2016
Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Klein Chiropractic Center MARISOL THE MASSAGE THERAPIST LEFT ME STRANDED IN THE PARKING LOT Boca Raton Florida I WROTE THIS REVIEW IN ANGER AND ON IMPULSE Author: Boca Raton, Florida Chiropractors: Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Boca Raton, Florida

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Credit collection services Sending collection letters from company I never did business with Norwood Massachusetts Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Credit collection services Norwood , Massachusetts

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota What is the full story here.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
Zaxton Auto (florida).. Jake??? Was supposed to be his name I was call his liar and harasser.  Internet
Author: Spencer, Indiana Auto Parts: Zaxton Auto (florida) Internet

May 21 2016
Soilek Chemicals I ordered from this company, paid for my order. ChangNing District Internet Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Soilek Chemicals ChangNing District, Other

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 20 2016
DayTradeToWin.com TradeScalper System is a complete SCAM!!! I purchased the DaytradetowinTradeScalper software/system (including a 90 page useless manual) and I would highly recommend everyone AVOID this shyster company and save your money. The TradeScalper system which cost me $597.00 was complete garbage. Before you purchase, be sure to review their No refunds/Sales final policy -- After you determine that the product is a complete sham, your funds will not be refunded by this crooked company. Sanibel Florida Author: Saint Louis, Montana Business Consultants: DayTradeToWin.com Sanibel, Florida