I POWER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: i power
There may be more specific results for "i power"
For more specific results for "i power"
Showing 26-50 of 313,166 Found Reports For more specific results for "i power"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 20 2017
United Oil #164 I bought a Coca Cola. It tasted terrible. I had a receipt, they wouldn't refund my money!!! Van Nuy CA - California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: United Oil #164 Van Nud , CA

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
CRSCR They charged my card 50 a month since Jan 2017, and laugh when i called!!! Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Telemarketers: CRSCR Internet

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ferragamo Outlet Never shipped shoes I ordered. Received shipping confirmation from third party in China. This appears to be fake site. Internet Author: California Department & Outlet Stores: Ferragamo Outlet Internet

Oct 19 2017
Robs Delivery LLC Denver PostRob PrinceMarla Prince I worked from September 20th till october 1st and owners have not paid me and ignore my messages completely . Author: Centennial, Colorado Courier Services: Robs Delivery LLC ,

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
the sale guru I made an online purchase for a Thyme curling iron and the item was never shipped to me. They did not refund my money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Salesguru Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
We-Pack Moving Arthur Michaels After deposit was sent; I cannot reach Art to confirm date of carrier arrival. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Charleston, South Carolina Moving Companies: We-Pack Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Complete Fullfillment-CBD I sent for a trial size bottle which I received-could not use it,could not send back-closed account,sent an unwanted 2nd bottle. Internet Doral,Fl Author: Bennington, Vermont Sales People: Complete Fullfillment-CBD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luxia No 7 Luxia skin care I did the 4.95 free trial I called and canceled so I wouldn't be charged but they charged me $98.41 & $97.41 Internet Author: Chester, Nebraska Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Worker comp carrier who will not pay benefits, I have a broken arm/ulna and hand nerver for 5 mths Charlotte North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide