Your Search | i.t. data direct

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc Check Fraud, Scam Englewood New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Direct C-Cost Inc Englewood, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Direct Gardening DOA Bloomington Illinois Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
exactdata aka consumerbase llc A complete fraud. Lied and did not deliver data Internet Author: encinitas, California United States Postal Service: consumerbase llc Internet

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 16 2014
ATT AT&T iPad Data Plan a Rip-OFF and FCC- should shut -down this Company Dallas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Internet Service Providers: ATT Dallas, Texas

Oct 16 2014
Pro Data Group Sells Mailing Lists that are a Scam Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Pro Data Group Internet

Oct 15 2014
MyPlay Direct Unbelievable lack of common courtesy Internet
Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MyPlay Direct Internet

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
Nova Merchant Services, Blue Square Processing, First Data Global Leasing, Dave Anthony, Scott Kale, Relin Schneider Forged signature on lease agreement Charlotte North Carolina Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 11 2014
verizon mifi wireless Magic Smoke and Mirrors To Calculate Data usage Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: manor, Texas Internet: verizon mifi wireless Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT KASA STORES ONLINE LLC Placed order 10/6, Cancel 10/7 told it was shipped and could not cancel or send back without a fee.Advertised as money back . shipped 10/9 (postmark) Ruturned unopened MINNEOPOLIS, Minnesota Author: Stevenson, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT MINNEOPOLIS,, Minnesota

Oct 11 2014
DishNET DISHNET FALSIFYING DATA USAGE Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: DishNET Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
GPM SER TEX PN Gpm merchant direct multiplecharges to credit card unknown unknown Author: Camanche, Iowa TV Advertisements: GPM SER TEX PN Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon is obligating me to pay for data plan that i did not want or agree to. Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
National Data Group E-mail data list sales Omaha Nebraska Author: San Rafael, California Mail Order Services: National Data Group Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Shop MRT MRT Direct Car Repair Scammers - SUPER SHADY Plymouth Township Michigan Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: Shop MRT Plymouth Township, Michigan