Your Search | i.t. data direct

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Castle Consulting Services--Janet L. Silverman Headhunters provide inaccurate data about their clients New York, New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Castle Consulting Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Direct Buy Scam and Extortion Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McCordsville, Indiana Buying Clubs: Direct Buy Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock, Scammers at President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Scammer Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock/President at Quartermain & Company Ltd/ A.I.M. Group Inc./www.opp.com will not return personal data Oxford United Kingdom
Author: Oxford, Other Programmers: President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Oxford, Other

Jan 08 2017
Verizon Wireless out of control data overage charges Marion Nationwide Author: Marion, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
global4xreturn.com hi i have deposite in this site for investment,but now the site is down.goto this site and click on 'Retrieve whois data' to find other things about this site.http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=global4xreturn.com&lang=en its semi forex company Phoenix Arizona Author: mantova, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: global4xreturn.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet

Dec 29 2016
First Data Forced us to pay for services not rendered Nationwide two missed shows is several thousand dollars revenue Author: Lovleland, Colorado Web Hosting: First Data Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nicholson , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
King Size Direct KS Big & Tall Clothing King Size Direct Is A Scam - Beware Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sterling, Virginia Clothing Stores: King Size Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 27 2016
The Seniors Center Our Generation, Inc. The Senior Trust. The Citizen's Assembly These companies and programs use direct mail to scare senior citizens into sending them money, ostensibly to carry out Congressional lobbying activities in an effort to save Social Security benefits allegedly being stolen by greedy insiders. The language they use portends the end of Social Security support if donations are not immediately forthcoming. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cary, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Seniors Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 27 2016
email-list.com. I requested data for a campaign from email-list.com. They Online Chat Support “bot” Gina offered to place the request for me. This is the 1st time I did this and I would think the company would know to ask you the necessary questions to provide a good service. I was told Aggressive and dishonest Cheyenne, Wyoming Nationwide
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: email-list.com Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
Direct tv Took money out of my account and I don't have direct tv Author: Alton, New Hampshire Cable TV: Direct tv nationwide