Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196958

Dec 21 2014
Global Vacation Network Free travel gifts aren't even at a discount Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Network Clearwater, Florida

3, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

4, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

5, Report #1196932

Dec 21 2014
Tom o'donnell Argent Capitol Management Uses Capitol Management Companies for large income fees without any education and provides returns far below S+P 500 i Greenwood Indiana
Author: indianapolis, Indiana Home Based Business: Tom o'donnell Greenwood , Indiana

6, Report #1196928

Dec 21 2014
SportsKcks After I ordered the boots I recieved a shipping notice from a Chinese based company. This really alarmed me as the website I visited seemed to be UK based. I tried to make contact but never got any response whatsoever. The boots eventually arrived and to my horror, they were FAKE and the wrong size. This company needs to be stopped as they are ripping off unsuspecting innocent people all over the world. China China Author: Other Sporting Goods: SportsKcks Internet

7, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

8, Report #1196914

Dec 21 2014
Regis Salon Saint Cloud , MN Manager M Rudolph I recived a horrible perm Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Heath , Ohio Hair Salons: Regis Salon Saint Cloud , MN Saint Cloud, Minnesota

9, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

10, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

11, Report #1196857

Dec 21 2014
Enviromental Quality Assurance Salesman lie to me and said the intrest rate would be 1%,as it turned out it was way over that some where around 19%. also I was charged $1710.00 for a $250.00 system! Pinellas Park Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: Enviromental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

12, Report #1196821

Dec 20 2014
usbizdata.com i copy this message and i confirm this information this is the true 100% usbizdata.com -. I usbizdata.com pad company Author: torrance , California Unusual Rip-Off: usbizdata.com

13, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

14, Report #1196802

Dec 20 2014
hot ride motors sub what a beautiful car this is drove 15 hours to find out what a piece of junk it was nothing like the description and didn't show any damage in the pictures on eBayand on top of it camouflages a $250 doc fee in his listing then got mad like I wasted his time for not buying the car. I don't think it would have made it 10 miles down the road. then he offered to knock the tax off boy what a deal levittown Pennsylvania Author: orwell, Ohio Auto Dealers: hot ride motors levittown, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

16, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

17, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

18, Report #1196782

Dec 20 2014
jnl apparel and beyond i ordered a pair of philadelphia eagels lesean mccoy nike reax shoes they sent me an e mail saying thay placed my order i havent heard any thing since that was november 17th  Internet Author: kane, Pennsylvania Legal Process Servers: jnl apparel and beyond Internet

19, Report #1196770

Dec 20 2014
The Cash Advance Related Companies Robert Williams I received an email stating that I had 3 hours to pay $349.83 or they would send the case to court. Los Angeles California Author: Georgia Cash Services: The Cash Advance Related Companies Internet

20, Report #1196664

Dec 20 2014
JNL apparel and beyond i order custom Nikes and they took my money and never heard from them again Corsicana Texas
Author: Forest Hills , Kentucky Sporting Goods: JNL apparel and beyond Corsicana, Texas

21, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

22, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

23, Report #1196734

Dec 20 2014
Dave's Automotive Inc. Charged $386.00 to change a Thermostat that I told them needed to be changed. Valparaiso Indiana Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Dave's Automotive Inc. Valparaiso, Indiana

24, Report #1196707

Dec 20 2014
Mercedes-Benz USA Mercedes Benz Mercedes-Benz USA does not honor new car warranty! Montvale NJ Nationwide Author: Anywhere, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Mercedes-Benz USA Nationwide

25, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet