Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com they riped me off my turtles arived dead and they wont replace them or refund the money and the turtles was for my sons b day and now hes out his bday money and no turtles npt to metion when i call the compey they said it wasnt there problem and hung up on me Internet
Author: carrollton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
Derma Luvente Online ordeered a sample of eye cream. Paid shipping.There was no paperwork that came with the order. Onlne didn't specify that after you received you would get product monthly. I never received any more product, but they have been billing my account for Charging for product I have not received. Hung up on me when I tried to get an address to return their sample. Internet Author: Cairo, Ohio Eye Care: Derma Luvente Internet

Aug 29 2014
Venture Point Network The Investor Network ; Shannon Hutcheson Capital Raising Con Man said he has email lists of investors ripped me off for $2,000 Frisco Texas Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Venture Point Network Frisco , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Eugene McMullen, Handymann Express Took my money for materials. I requested money back after no work being done and never heard from again New Castle Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Eugene McMullen, Handymann Express New Castle , Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2014
Reload Network 248-392-7766 Reload_247 CON MAN Mike Makes Bogus Promises To Flip Your Cash Is a 10000% SCAM & RIP OFF! Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Fraud: Reload Network 248-392-7766 Internet

Aug 29 2014
Quick weight loss centers After seeing an advertisement loose up to 120 pounds for $99.00, I called the location asking if it was really only $99.00. Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Quick weight loss centers Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 29 2014
safemotorist.com Driver Improvement Program do not let me proceed next level, which means my DIC will be never done. I want get refund, $19.95. Internet Author: Carthage, Missouri Driving Schools: safemotorist.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
Rese Property Management STAY AWAY!!!!!! I WISH I COULD POST VIDEOS & PICTURES! they were so terrible about rent and allowing us to pay or any minor fix was like pulling teeth, and their agents are the laziest people, how they call themselves professionals is laughable, how they still are able to stay in business floors me! Lehi Utah Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Property Management: Rese Property Management Lehi, Utah

Aug 28 2014
Ayudos Mike Gonzalez I purchased a service and Ayudos did not fulfill its obligations Chicago Internet Author: A city , California Internet Marketing Companies: Ayudos Internet

Aug 28 2014
Cenral Security Group I am being billed for the last 4or 5 months for a security system that I do not have. Iam a customer of another security system that I have been doing businss with for over 2 years. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kingman, Arizona Security Services: Cenral Security Group Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Penngrove, California News Media: Priority One Clearing Internet

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Dish Network Double payments taken out of checking account Littleton Colorado Author: joshua, Texas Cable Companies: Dish Network Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES They have sent me notices to a car I sold,I have sent them proper release of liabilty,they keep sending notices LOS ANGELES California Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 28 2014
Credit Acceptance corp made fun of how i talk it was all on tape and then i got a lawyer they tell him there is no tape Southfield Michigan Author: norwich , Connecticut Car Financing: Credit Acceptance corp Southfield, Michigan

Aug 28 2014
Punch tv Joseph Collins Rachel Ramos Never go to work for this company and I use the word company loosely. Compton . California Author: gardena, California Producers: Punch tv Joseph Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
petamberalert Offered different packages for different services. I ordered a package for $199. All I received was a text they had received the money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: petamberalert Internet

Aug 28 2014
ACS Incorp claimed I had debt and only would take money pay for payment. na florida Author: north platte, Nebraska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Aug 28 2014
ARS/Rescue Rooter Misdiagnosed by Broken AC/Charged for Services I did not need then wanted More money to come back and Fix the problem/ Technician and Manager were rude and Insulting ! Hanahan South Carolina Author: Hanahan, Alabama Consumer Services: ARS/Rescue Rooter Hanahan, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
Legacy Motors I worked for them and they dont wanna pay me. Arlington Texas Author: dallas , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Aug 28 2014
China Wok II -Worst food I have aver had. No refund on return. Bad Food , got sick, returned food, No Refund Severn Maryland
Author: Severn, Maryland Pizza & Take Out: China Wok II Severn, Maryland

Aug 28 2014
Pats Small Engine Plus ZT2200 Hydragear hydraulic drive I purchased is deffective and seller will not take it back. Isanti Minnesota Author: Weogufka, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pats Small Engine Plus Isanti, Minnesota