Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 21 2016
Guru Services Poor communication, lies, and wouldn't return deposit after I cancelled the job Commerce Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Guru Services Internet

Oct 21 2016
Whynotleaseit  I also got scammed by Whynotleaseit Little Rock Arkansas Author: Alexander, Arkansas Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
Frost RV LLC Bruce Frost owner, dusty parts Mgr. Warranty Mgr. I was lied to and sold a lemon because of my gender. Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Frost RV LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Motel6 i called motel6 coprate office and bbb to no avail sanfransisco California Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: motel6 sanfransisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Darrelll Howard scammed me out $1800.00 which I have to pay back to bank. Internet Author: Milan , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Darrelll Howard Internet

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
08:23 PM Background Checks EASILY Faked- I know, I did it. cannot be trusted! Internet Author: Anywhere, Maryland Daycare: Internet

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet