Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

Apr 17 2014
Sundance Vacations/Tris State Financial/TAN Travel Advantage Network High pressured into buying a vacation package that you can't even use. Don't sign up it's a big rip off and scam that will cost you a lot of money and they hound you to pay them. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Travel Services: Sundance Vacations/Tris State Financial/TAN Travel Advantage Network Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Apr 17 2014
Savings Solutions (Savings 2 Go) I have been paying for over 4 years and not knowing we even signed up! Plano TX Author: Poulsbo, Washington Buying Clubs: Savings Solutions Plano, TX 75075, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Mass Spectrum Botanicals - Tampa, Florida PAYPAL *DANNSPROTOC.Dann Jarvis On 4/3/14 I placed an order with Mass Spectrum Bontanicals of Tampa, Florida. As of this date, 4/18/14 the item has not been delivered. There is no phone listing for this company and they have not responded to the several emails I sent requesting details as to the non-delivery. The amount was immediately charged to my account. Tampa Florida Author: Fountain, Florida Nurseries: Mass Spectrum Botanicals - Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2014
My Choice Web Design My Choice ran a SEO campaign with the spelling error, essentially sending traffic to an incorrect website as an Amazon affiliate. My Choice was unable to rectify the errors in their campaign. I have been scammed for $4599 dollars with no commission check from Amazon. Internet Author: long beach , New York Search Engine Optimization: My Choice Web Design Internet

Apr 17 2014
Klean Pros In reference to the other Rip-off Report on this company, I know all about Joe, who will say that he will do things he has absolutely no intention of doing. All he did was lie and play games with me and I anticipate suing the company in the very near future. Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Klean Pros Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
PacketViper Frank Trama/Ralph Palaski Scam Network Security Company/Fraud Company/ Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Youngstown, Ohio Computer Fraud: PacketViper Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1131932

Apr 17 2014
Loans For America Jason Clark, Mike Williams, David Cooper they offered me a loan and i gave them money thinking that they were legitametly real and would loan me the 2600 dollars along with returning the 145 i paid them  manhattan New York Author: Salina, Kansas Loans: Loans For America New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Report Documents Response Division 108P.O. Box 2050 Higley, Arizona 85236-2050 This company stated that I was the winner of $392.750.00. I sent them the processing fee. After sending the fee, I was to receive the money. Higley Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Report Documents Higley, Arizona

Apr 17 2014
Hakky Shoe Repair -I Can't Find Him, So I Can't Get My Shoes Back! Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Shoe Repair: Hakky Shoe Repair huntsville, Alabama

Apr 17 2014
Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! Instant Rewards, Daily Money Team, Instant Money Network http://dailymoneyteam.com/ Nationwide
Author: Florida Telemarketers: Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! http://dailymoneyteam.com/sleaks, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Franklin Prosperity Report As a subscriber to Newsmax.com and Moneynews.com for the price of shipping, I ordered two books which I received Aftershock:Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown, Revised a As a subscriber to Newsmax and Moneynews.com, I ordered two books, Aftershock and the Highe Income Guide, which I received. Just before Christmas, I received an invoice from Franklin Prosperity for $4 New York, New York Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Franklin Prosperity Report New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Brand Activation USA, (CHRIS BARRY CEO) REFUSES TO PAY ME $800 FOR MERCHANDISING EVENTS I WORKED AT SAM'S CLUBS, COSTCO CHRIS BARRY CEO, PAY, FRAUD, SCAM Neptune New Jersey Author: United States, Florida Modeling Agencies: Brand Activation USA, LLC Neptune, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Global Vacation Network Lies, Lies, Lies, and there is nothing the consumer can do Grand Rapids Michigan Author: battle creek, Michigan Travel Agencies: Global Vacation Network Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
WageWorks I see the reason why our organization dropped this ripoff company called Wageworks San Mateo, California, Lexington, Kentucky Author: Seattle, Washington Insurance Agencies: WageWorks Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Hollywood Rabbits.com Claudette, John, Mike Promised me a Holland Lop with out Air Plane ears. I received a rabbit with air plane ears via Flight Riverside California Author: boyd, Texas Liars: Hollywood Rabbits.com Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com I need to let you know about psychic Avi Shay Los Angeles Internet Author: Huron, Alabama Psychic: Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
YBuy LLC Via Cricket When I thought I was done paying off my phone, a text came across saying they took out money for a payment so I called.  Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy LLC Via Cricket Internet

Apr 17 2014
Cash Advance They are SCAMMERS! Refused to refund my money and demanded I buy another Money Pak card Florida or Indiana Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Cash Services: Cash Advance Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
SkinnyIQ Weight Loss Program I am very displeased with the way this company conducts their business practices. I just found SkinnyIQ NO-Hassle Product Policy. And it reads that I have a 15 days to return product for a full refund. Marshall Internet Author: Marshall, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Internet

Apr 17 2014
Vivid Seats Tickets sent were not in the same section, nor comparable, nor better than what I ordered but they insisted I was upgraded. Not! Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet