Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

Jul 25 2014
CA auto works Abraham Marquez Scammer Forged signature on insurance check and left my car worse than when I dropped of Ventura California Author: Ventura , California Body Work & Repair: CA auto works Ventura, California

Jul 24 2014
National Notary Network Florida Notary Network/123 Plus Notary LLC More hot air and empty promises of repayment Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 24 2014
garcinia ultra Support@garcinia ultra shop .com they charged me $4.95 for a trail then i got a bill for$ 96.48 and never received any product at all just beware of them all Nationwide Author: hartselle, Alabama Alternative Health: garcinia ultra Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
virgin mobile I used to be a virgin mobile customer 3 months ago now they are taking money from my account unauthiorized philadelphia pa Portland oregon Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Internet

Jul 24 2014
TD bank Orlando Garcia supervisor led me to believe i hadf a loan and gave me a closing date of july 14th 2014 which was a lie tamarac Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Financial Services: TD bank tamarac, Florida

Jul 23 2014
American Readers American Readers Stole money out of my account twice after I cancelled twice Kansas Author: Cumming, Georgia Sales People: American Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Telscape worst company I ever known Los Angeles Nationwide Author: South El Monte, California Cellular Phone Companies: Telscape Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
linda ankney charged me 180.00 for 7 small books that i believed were .99 each edmond ok Author: edmond, Oklahoma Book Publishers: linda ankney Internet

Jul 23 2014
Dan Ross [technicaltycoon@gmail.com] I answered a phone call offering to teach me al about Amazon Associates.Tempe arizona Author: Tenterfield, Alabama Tutoring: tirolith Tempe az, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas Author: midway park, North Carolina Cash Services: Pretrial Intervention San Antonio, Texas

Jul 23 2014
bluedolphinmagazine They have 90 day money back guarantee, I cancelled my subscription within that time & they charged 21.46, original sucription rate was 89.00 online Internet Author: Sanborn, New York Internet Service Providers: bluedolphinmagazine Internet

12, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
coastal credit llc interest paying is 35% on average. the loan document I signed says 21.95% is there anything I can do? my vehicle should have already been paid nashville Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Loans: coastal credit llc nashville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2014
mega millions sent me a paper saying i won 45 million for a small processing fee of 2700.them phone calls saying same thing if i send them 290.00. they sound jamacian. lotter scam las vegas nevada nevada Author: coleman, Alberta Casinos & Cardrooms: mega millions Internet

Jul 22 2014
Ultimate Medical Academy REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy commitment to 100% student satisfaction, mission is to be a dynamic career school committed to empowering students to excel in the healthcare field.. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ultimate Medical Academy pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ultimate Medical Academy. Nationwide, Online Learning, Tampa Florida Author: Largo, Florida Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Clearwater, Florida

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 22 2014
Universal property management Owe me money and I get fired Miami lakes Florida Author: Hialeah , Florida Property Management: Universal property management Miami lakes , Florida

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 22 2014
Jay (Jason) Gordon Velocity Real Estate Group - Jason (Jay) Gordon OC Coast Realty, occeo1@gmail.com, jay@occoastrealty.com, velocitymarketing88@gmail.com Thief, Preys on Unaware, Thinks you won't fight back, lies to both parties Orange County California Jay took my (large$) deposit for a rental home and lied about why I didnt end up getting the rental... Stole the money! Orange County - Laguna Beach California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jay (Jason) Gordon Internet

Jul 21 2014
I TECH AUTO REPAIR VARTAN KHODABAKSHIAN LICENSE # 238216 AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR COMPUTER IT TECH GLENDALE California Author: north hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: I TECH AUTO REPAIR GLENDALE, California

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
National Notary Network Scam will take your money and give you no support especially for their mentoring program. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Bait-and-Switch: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado