Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Jango, Radio Airplay I researched so called real listeners! Internet
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Internet Fraud: Jango, Radio Airplay Internet

Sep 19 2014
keragro I tried to call and cancel my trial period for four days after the initial order, well before the 14 day cut off. Noone will answer. aurora Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Beauty Salons: keragro aurora, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Audi Bernardsville Dealership trying to screw me out of a set of roof racks on a new 2015 Q7 that they gave me an I owe you for Bernardsville New Jersey Author: Ocean County, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Audi Bernardsville Bernardsville, New Jersey

Sep 19 2014
Small Traditions LLC. Dave Thorn I was ripped off by Dave Thorn Of SmallTraditions.com for $2246 Denver Colorado
Author: San Francisco , California Auctions: Small Traditions LLC. Denver, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Americredit Financial Services Inc THEY SENT THE IRS A 1099-C STATING THEY FORGAVE A DEBT OF $9,942 BUT NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AT ALL. THE IRS IS NOW EXPECTING ME TO PAY FOR THIS. I SENT A LETTER ASKING AMERICREDIT FOR A COPY OF THE FORM TO SEE WHAT ADDRESS THIS WAS MAILED OUT TO BUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY LETTERS FORT WORTH Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Americredit Financial Services Inc FORT WORTH, Texas

Sep 19 2014
Freelancer I have been trying to get my money released for 3 weeks. I have taking my pictures 8 times with my driver license and the verification code they assigned me in the proper position exactly like the sample image but each time they would just reject it. Sydney, New South Wales Australia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Freelancer Sydney, New South Wales

Sep 19 2014
Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Prism. My Visa reward card. Promised visa rewards card. Did not deliver and stonewalled me about it when I called. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Service Providers: Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Rd parcial on the other car loan, i talked to the lady in the branch that i was going to come back in about 2 weeks to pay the rest of the loan on my car, i did owe $148 to complete the 2 cars payments. since i paid $432 plus $240. so the rest was $148.  san antonio tx texas Author: fort hood, Texas Banks: RBFCU Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Fluff & fold and manager Reported complaint to management management was really rude and said he didn't care if I was a costumer and at the end stated I was trying to rip him off Panorama city California
Author: North hills , California Better Business Bureau: Fluff & fold and manager Panorama city , California

Sep 19 2014
CourtClick Court Click, Courtclick.com, Promises criminal background record, no record there, no opt out option, I paid to see if I could delete after creating account and they only take your money, offer no support and if you do reach out they will block your ip address from contacting them. Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: CourtClick Internet

Sep 19 2014
Premium Nutraceticals LLC I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and during the order process the website crashed. Then 15 days later I'm charged $89.99 reoccuring charge which I never agreed to. Martinez Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceticals LLC Martinez, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
VitalCheck AKA VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company We cancelled the contract and requested a refund 60 days after they did not produce any results. They only gave me back 18% of what I paid them. Brentwood, TN 37024-1703 Internet Author: Quinton, Virginia Legal Services: VitalCheck Internet

Sep 19 2014
kamps propane they tell me i owe them money but thry will not send me a legal bill. they also will not pick up theyre tank like i asked 1 year ago ramona California Author: ramona, California Questionable Activities: kamps propane ramona, California

Sep 19 2014
cellan ketone cellan ketone went into my account and take out over £79 which was unathourised and i need all my money back that is theft Internet Author: london, Alabama Weightloss Programs: cellan ketone Internet

Sep 19 2014
Kickstarterclone.net Paul Jacques Merijn Erlings I paid for a product and nothing was delivered. Internet Author: Bevely Hills , California Computer Software: Kickstarterclone.net Internet

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments dedicated to highest level of customer & employee satisfaction. Volt Payments is leading credit card processor, merchant services provider 100% commitment to customers, employees, sales team. Volt Payments provides merchants tools to increase revenue, drive more sales including gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advances, check services, free access to national discount network. Sales teams paid commissions daily, have access to dedicated sales support department, leading web based agent portal, comprehensive training, & more to boost success. Volt Payments receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Volt Payments made serious commitment to satisfaction, allows sales representatives, merchants to feel safe confident, secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Melville, New York

Sep 18 2014
Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Non Action Leads to Murder Attempted Rape, Immigrants Beaten, Prosecutorial Misconduct Sac City, Iowa
Author: Storm Lake, Iowa City Officials: Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Sac City, Iowa

Sep 18 2014
Equifax Internet Products Charged for reoccuring product I did not ask for Atlanta Internet Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Credit Services: individual Internet

Sep 18 2014
Sheridan Labs Inc continuing to charge me for products that I do not receive given cancellation # but charges continue without any product received Palmdale California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Equinox Internet

Sep 18 2014
Saratoga Classics The Parts Broker Given a huge run-around, lied to, charged for shipping and handling of parts I never received Gansevoort New York Author: Santa Rosa, California Auto Parts: Saratoga Classics Gansevoort, New York

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois