Your Search | ifriends i friends network , ifn, w.p.i

1, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

2, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

3, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

4, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

5, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

6, Report #1190929

Nov 23 2014
Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte North Carolina Stephanie Jordan and Carrie Cole screwed me crap apartments, annoying neighbors, dog s*** in the hallways which sat for a month, ripped me off when I left Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Rentals: Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

7, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

8, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

9, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

11, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

12, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

13, Report #1190889

Nov 23 2014
Sammy dress Never sent an order I paid for. When you call the company all you get is a busy tone or a message stating that the company is offline China or somewhere in CA Internet Author: Georgia (GA), Georgia Shipping & Handling: Sammy dress Internet

14, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

15, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

16, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

17, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

18, Report #1190846

Nov 23 2014
Instaloan Worst customer service I have ever encountered Longwood Florida Author: Somewhere, Florida Loans: Instaloan Longwood, Florida

19, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

20, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

21, Report #1190809

Nov 22 2014
veterans quicken loans i met all requirements,was yelled at because i had no extra money saved in other accounts and then denied for the loan for no reason carol stream Illinois Author: cumberland, Rhode Island Civil Rights Violators: veterans quicken loans carol stream, Illinois

22, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

23, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #1190777

Nov 22 2014
FAMILY DOLLAR did not pay me the last week of employment i had with them in columbia, South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Specialty Stores: FAMILY DOLLAR Nationwide

25, Report #1190228

Nov 22 2014
O M G Tech Help I have been paying for tech support for some time and recently purchased Virus protection from OMG and they now seem to be closed and no contact can be made. Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: O M G Tech Help internet