Your Search | ice talent agency canada

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Memory Express (Canada) The service is just obsolete Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Stores: Memory Express (Canada) Calgary, Alberta

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 20 2014
CHARLES&KOMODELS CHARLES&KO SCAM CON ARTIST Surrey Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: CHARLES&KOMODELS Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 16 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Virginia, Nova Scotia Cash Services: Federated Canada Virginia, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
QPid Network ChinaLove, Charming Date, iDateAsia, Latamdate, ThaiExplores, Ocean-Visa.com I was scammed. Hong Kong or Beijing (agency) Hong Kong Author: Olympia, Washington Dating Services: QPid Network Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
Beezid.com I won a Brand New TV but what was inside the box was not the TV I won and they wouldn't do nothing about it! Quebec Canada
Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: Beezid.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
Jerry M. Mims Jerry MimsJerry Marvin Mims Ripped off Collection Agency, Charged by D.A., License Suspended Patchogue New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Lawyers: Jerry M. Mims Patchogue, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Oct 14 2014
New York Talent Advanced Talent Paul Denise Spector Mark Ginsberg ---Same People from Complaint/ Report: #1179703 New York Talent Wants to GET YOUR MONEY! JUST LIKE Talent Registry Bloomfield Connecticut
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: New York Talent Bloomfield, Connecticut

Oct 14 2014
Corpcom CORPCOM - DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER TORONTO CANADA Nationwide Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Advertising Agencies: Corpcom Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent: BEWARE PARENTS OF INFANTS AND TODDLERS! Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent] Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

One Direction Casting fraud/scam Does not appear Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: One Direction Casting Internet

Oct 13 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to customer satisfaction, Federated Payment Systems provider of credit card processing, merchant services, 100% dedicated to customer, employee, independent sales representative satisfaction*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Federated Payment Systems pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Federated Payment Systems, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: travelersrest, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Oct 13 2014
Group1201 and Appvault Disrespectful advertising agency for transportation in Marietta Georgia Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Group1201 Marietta, Georgia

Oct 11 2014
transunion or True Credit credit monitoring, credit repair, fraudulently charges recurring charges on my bank account for something I did NOT order! Posing as TransUnion and they in fact are NOT part of this agency California Author: avery, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion or True Credit California

Oct 11 2014
Pinkerton Model and Talent Lynn Venturella Owes me money since last FEB!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Pinkerton Model and Talent Los Angeles, California