Your Search | idea

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 16 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2-Group, B2 Global Group No idea what customer service is, condescending CEO Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Websites: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 14 2016
Concept Baths and Interiors Vanity came damaged and Customer Service says too bad Hayward California
That rebuttsl should give you an idea of their customer service! Author: Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Concept Baths and Interiors Hayward, California

May 06 2016
Johnnys Towing Service Highway Robbery Illinois Tyg and OP both have the wrong end of the stick Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing Service Illinois

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

7, Report #1302067

Apr 26 2016
Mugshots.com Mugshots.com Mug shots is ruining lives! No idea Forign country! Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Mugshots.com

Apr 24 2016
ALLEN MARTIN CONSULTING RIP ME OFF IOF 7.00 DOLLARS NOT MUCH MONEY BUT STILL IT IS MONEY HE OWES ME THE COMAPNY CLAIMS TO MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WRONG IDEA RIP OFF NA Internet Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Home Based Business: ALLEN MARTIN CONSULTING Internet

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

Apr 22 2016
NOCO CONSULTING COMPANY TOOk 49.95 OFF MY CARD AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE NOR CAN I CONTACT THEM! FLORIDA Contact your bank Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: NOCO CONSULTING Internet

Apr 21 2016
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Gold over stocks? You are kidding, right? Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United States Gold Bureau philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. United States Gold Bureau governed by founding principles continually offering clients a safe, secure, private way to take control of finances. United States Gold Bureau founded under premise of bringing trust, integrity to all aspects of precious metals acquisition process Austin, Texas

Apr 14 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic Christopher Golden reviews, Chris Golden, Christopher Golden, Psychic Chris, Psychic 90210, Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Christopher Golden love spells alternative Beverly Hills, CA Internet
I want to return this part Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Apr 12 2016
Dan Krestski AKA Dave Davison Design and Development I submitted an idea for a product, they contact me and say they are interested in it and to call them back. Then I looked up the company to find out that they are some kind of scam operation. I have not contacted them yet to see what they are going to ask for money from me. A former employee reports that they just rip off people. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Telemarketers: Dan Krestski AKA Dave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 02 2016
Platinum Cambogia Ultra Slim diet plus They helped themselves to $137 of MY money for two mths now I had no idea I was being charged Huntington Beach, Ca 92648 Internet Author: Lewisport , Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum Cambogia Ultra Internet

Apr 01 2016
James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc Edward Mikkin, Donna Mikkin, Gene O Brien, Randal Brumbaugh These crooks pitch an investment that include multiple assets in mexico, raise money while issuing worthless stock. DO NOT GIVE THE ANY MONEY YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL San Diego California
Brost has no idea of what he is talking about! Author: Florida Business Consultants: James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc California

Mar 30 2016
Eyeessentials They charged my account $89.95. I got a trial, they didn't tell me they were going to charge my account! Internet. No idea Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Eyeessentials Internet

Mar 26 2016
Wang Gang I ordered a Michael Kors purse. The one that was sent to me was the wrong one. I have no idea how to send it back. It took nearly a month to get to me and I was charged $80.22. I was not aware this purse came from China and I am stunned. All I want is a refund on my charge account and if sometime in the future I want a Michael Kos purse, I will shop at a reputable company or store. There were no papers included in the package, such as an order that would have the price or any other information in regard to my order. The packing slip is glued to outside of a plastic package, It would be impossible to remove it to include it in the same packaging for return. This report was posted on Ripoff Rep0rt 26 Mar 16 Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China,

Mar 19 2016
first premier bank fraudulently added over the credit line fees, which only came from their finance charges. I didn't go over! Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet
You seem to have the wrong idea about credit Author: Bowmanstown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: first premier bank Internet

Mar 17 2016
PHOENIX COMPLETE AUTO CARE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING, MECHANICS ARE UNTRAINED, KEPT CAR 3 DAYS FOR NOTHING North Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Mechanics: PHOENIX COMPLETE AUTO CARE North Miami Beach, Florida

Mar 07 2016
SAVING MAKES MONEY Went to cash a check but couldnt because a check for 87.00 was taken out of my account which also caused my account to be overdrawn Ihad no idea what it was for I had never authorized anything from them the only thing I could think of was that I had recently aplied for a cash loan and had given my personal information out and thats the only way I can think of for them to get my information I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANYTHING ALLOWING THEM TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I didnt even know who they were or what it was for The bank ended up taking 178.00 from my account and I have had to close my account which I have had for years and get a new one This is a scam and these people need stopped Nationwide Author: BLOOMFIELD, New Mexico Financial Services: SAVING MAKES MONEY Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ideal Buyer’s executive team, along with their employees are fully committed to their clients and the appropriate development of their intellectual property. *UPDATE Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: Idea Buyers Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
GOdaddy.com bluerazor.com They were charging me for a service.... $29.99 a month and I had no idea. I thought it was business charges. It turned out to be a service that they DECIDED out of the blue to start charging me for. Internet Evasive Author: Medford, Massachusetts Web Hosting: GOdaddy.com Internet

Feb 27 2016
World Patent Serivces https://worldpatentmarketing.com/request_info/sumbit your idea ,link address Stealthy operation undercover texting from World Patent Services Miami Beach, FL Internet Author: FAIRFIELD, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: World Patent Serivces Internet

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah