Your Search | idea

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
kelly lynn gitter kelly the shaman, chocolate lady , shaman kelly lynn, kelly gitter kelly claims she is a shaman and she facilitates spiritual ceremonies, she also claims she's serving medicine but instead she gives people some capsules full of drugs such as sassafras and unfortunately a mix of chocolate which no one knows whats really inside and she claims its ayahuasca and mushrooms, however she has no idea whats she's doing and she's not a real shaman either, not to mention she's charging 3/4 times more then real shamans with integrity so anyone looking for healing or spiritual work, please do yourself a favor and stay away from her, you will loose your money and probably your mind as well during the process. los angeles and maui Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Cult Organizations: kelly lynn gitter Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Tim Chaney Tim Chaney and Dan Hall Tim Chaney and Dan Hall are cheap landlords, promising working appliances, repairs to sun room. (even bought paneling to repair sun room but took it back out of spite) Had to wait two hours when i went to get key and ended meeting with Dan who I had no idea who he was.  Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Alabama Property Management: Tim Chaney Dallas, Texas

Jun 12 2016
Nate Johnson Scam artist! No idea what he is talking about! Tampa/ St. Petersburg Nationwide
Author: Belleair , Florida Financial Services: Nate Johnson Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Diet Supplements -PM Garcinia Gabonia I got these pills in the mail, I do not remember ordering them, They must of gotten my information from a previous order last year, Then I get a charge of $53.99 on my bank and have not idea where it came from. the pills come in a package with no information no phone number to call nothing. Provo Utah Wild guess... Author: Panama City, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Dallas steam clean False advertisement , has no idea what he's doing Grapevine Texas Nikkie dear Author: Dallas, Texas Car Washes: Dallas steam clean Grapevine , Texas

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 16 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2-Group, B2 Global Group No idea what customer service is, condescending CEO Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Websites: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 14 2016
Concept Baths and Interiors Vanity came damaged and Customer Service says too bad Hayward California
Concept Baths and Interiors makes good on troubled delivery Author: Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Concept Baths and Interiors Hayward, California

May 06 2016
Johnnys Towing Service Highway Robbery Illinois Tyg and OP both have the wrong end of the stick Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing Service Illinois

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

14, Report #1302067

Apr 26 2016
Mugshots.com Mugshots.com Mug shots is ruining lives! No idea Forign country! Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Mugshots.com

Apr 24 2016
ALLEN MARTIN CONSULTING RIP ME OFF IOF 7.00 DOLLARS NOT MUCH MONEY BUT STILL IT IS MONEY HE OWES ME THE COMAPNY CLAIMS TO MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WRONG IDEA RIP OFF NA Internet Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Home Based Business: ALLEN MARTIN CONSULTING Internet

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

Apr 22 2016
NOCO CONSULTING COMPANY TOOk 49.95 OFF MY CARD AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE NOR CAN I CONTACT THEM! FLORIDA Contact your bank Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: NOCO CONSULTING Internet

Apr 21 2016
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Gold over stocks? You are kidding, right? Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United States Gold Bureau philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. United States Gold Bureau governed by founding principles continually offering clients a safe, secure, private way to take control of finances. United States Gold Bureau founded under premise of bringing trust, integrity to all aspects of precious metals acquisition process Austin, Texas

Apr 14 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic Christopher Golden reviews, Chris Golden, Christopher Golden, Psychic Chris, Psychic 90210, Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Christopher Golden love spells alternative Beverly Hills, CA Internet
I want to return this part Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Apr 12 2016
Dan Krestski AKA Dave Davison Design and Development I submitted an idea for a product, they contact me and say they are interested in it and to call them back. Then I looked up the company to find out that they are some kind of scam operation. I have not contacted them yet to see what they are going to ask for money from me. A former employee reports that they just rip off people. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Telemarketers: Dan Krestski AKA Dave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2016
This is to everyone who tried to mess with me it represents our freedoms which i am entitle and nobody has the right to take them away that is what the judge did the court and the hawthornes Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 02 2016
Platinum Cambogia Ultra Slim diet plus They helped themselves to $137 of MY money for two mths now I had no idea I was being charged Huntington Beach, Ca 92648 Internet Author: Lewisport , Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum Cambogia Ultra Internet

Apr 01 2016
James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc Edward Mikkin, Donna Mikkin, Gene O Brien, Randal Brumbaugh These crooks pitch an investment that include multiple assets in mexico, raise money while issuing worthless stock. DO NOT GIVE THE ANY MONEY YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL San Diego California
Wrong Person Author: Florida Business Consultants: James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc California

Mar 30 2016
Eyeessentials They charged my account $89.95. I got a trial, they didn't tell me they were going to charge my account! Internet. No idea Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Eyeessentials Internet

Mar 26 2016
Wang Gang I ordered a Michael Kors purse. The one that was sent to me was the wrong one. I have no idea how to send it back. It took nearly a month to get to me and I was charged $80.22. I was not aware this purse came from China and I am stunned. All I want is a refund on my charge account and if sometime in the future I want a Michael Kos purse, I will shop at a reputable company or store. There were no papers included in the package, such as an order that would have the price or any other information in regard to my order. The packing slip is glued to outside of a plastic package, It would be impossible to remove it to include it in the same packaging for return. This report was posted on Ripoff Rep0rt 26 Mar 16 Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China,