Your Search | idea

Feb 27 2016
Ravine bluff apartments Scam/ fraud and theives Columbus Ohio  And yes I know the situation That is going on unlike you ! U was not there when I spoke to the employee so u have no idea what happened so being u know nothing of this situation. Don't comment unless you know what's going on Author: Westerville, Ohio Attorneys General: Ravine bluff apartments Columbus, Ohio

Feb 26 2016
Experian Had no idea, no notification of being charged for almost a year now. Allen Texas Typical irresponsible response... Author: cuyahoga falls, Ohio Credit Services: Experian Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ideal Buyer’s executive team, along with their employees are fully committed to their clients and the appropriate development of their intellectual property. *UPDATE Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: HOUSTON, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 16 2016
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 16 2016
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas E-trade: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. COLUMBUS, Ohio

Feb 15 2016
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 15 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: new albany, Ohio Patent & Trademark Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Ideal Buyer’s executive team, along with their employees are fully committed to their clients and the appropriate development of their intellectual property. *UPDATE Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Pending Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 11 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
Penny deals.net Penny's deals, penny deals, pennydeals.net, penny deal.net Order did NOT ARRIVE. The company will not respond. SCAM scam SCAM!! I have no idea!! Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Cross-Border Scams: Penny deals.net Internet

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Darkstar llc Darkstar communication Charged me for years after I canceled service No idea Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: Darkstar llc Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Jan 28 2016
PSV Health Science Institute I was charged $37.00 twice on January 23,2016. I have no idea what or who this is. Internet Author: Irvington, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: PSV Health Science Institute Internet,

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 07 2016
Chkmate*Instantche 866-4905980 CA s385349112334526 i have no idea who or what this is. All i know is that there has been a recurring payment on my bank statement which i know i did not authorize. unknown city Internet, California Author: whittier, California Credit Card Fraud: Chkmate*Instantche 866-4905980 CA Internet

Jan 01 2016
Credit Corp of VA VACC LOCC VACC LOCC This company withdrew money from my checking account without permission! I have no idea who or what this company is. Have never done business with them. Virginia Author: Riner, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Corp of VA VACC LOCC Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Florence Scovel Jewelry Did not receive my whole order. no idea Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Card Fraud: Florence Scovel Jewelry Internet

Dec 30 2015
Budget Rent a car Double check paper work! CLEVELAND HOPKINS AIRPORT C Ohio Too early to be drunk! Author: Cleve, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent a car CLEVELAND HOPKINS AIRPORT C, Ohio

Dec 16 2015
Idea Design Studio SCAM - RIP OFF - FALSE REPRESENTATION Miami Florida Donald Jackson Retracts Complaint - Issue Resolved Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Consumer Services: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 15 2015
5xtrim600 SHAWN A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SHAWN CALL MY CELLULAR TO OFFER ME A PRODUCT TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEY WILL PAY ME $7.00 PER LB BUT I WAS HESITATE IT IT SOUND LIKE A SCAM I EVEN TOLD HIM I GAVE HIM THE INFO OF MY DEBIT AND I STILL FELT LIKE IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA I EVEN TOLD HIM TO CANCEL MY ORDER . A FEW DAYS LATER HE CAL AGAIN CONVINCE ME THAT IT WAS A GOOD PRODUCT TO TRY IT FOR 10 DAYS AND IF DIDNT WORK I CAN RETURNED IT THAT I WAS ONLY BEEN CHARGE FOR SHIPING AND HAANDLING $9.00 IT TURN OUT THAT THEY CHARGE ME $109 for all 5 bottles he say the supply was for total of 5 month i told him that if it doent workk he say to return it but never tod me that they were charging $109 AHEAD SO ITS A SCAM AND I GOT SUCK IN TO IT THAY NEED TO BE REPORT IT THERE STEALING THE CONSUMER MONEY ATLANTA GEORGIA Author: MIAMI, Florida Drug Manufacturers: 5xtrim600 Internet

Dec 15 2015
Clubwhitesmile Don't get scammed. No idea Nationwide Author: Lone butte, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Clubwhitesmile Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey

Dec 14 2015
Rapide Technology WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Has been taking automatic withdrawels out of my checking account on a monthly basis. They've been charging me $29.85 every month for services I have no idea I signed up from. Contacted the company numerous times, no one has called me back. Had to close my checking account. California Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Rapide Technology Internet

Dec 08 2015
TMEXHRXK2COUNTRY 855-226-0429 I never contacted them, and they never contacted me, so my only information is the phone number, which is associated with a huge number of online fraud reports. I'll be contacting police tomorrow. Fraudulent charge on my account. Only information is phone number 855-226-0429, which my bank provided when I complained. I have never had any contact with them, so no idea Internet Author: Plymouth, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: TMEXHRXK2COUNTRY 855-226-0429 Internet