IDEA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: idea
There may be more specific results for "idea"
For more specific results for "idea"
Showing 26-50 of 2,212 Found Reports For more specific results for "idea"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 07 2017
First idea solutions Took over my computer, tried to steal $315 from me but their attempt failed Huntington Maryland Author: Willoughby , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: First idea solutions Huntington, Maryland

Apr 28 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex I ordered the free trial of anti wrinkle cream and eye cream that did not specify that it also was a subscription of $97.37 . I called and cancelled the trial for the anti aging cream and three days later I was charged for the eye cream . That I had no idea was a subscription and when I talked to them when I cancelled they had no mention of the other subscription. And told me too bad I can't send it back for a refund.  Internet Author: FRIENDSWOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nexacell Internet

Apr 28 2017
Koodo Mobile I am receiving auto emails thanking me for payments to an account that I do not have because I have never been a KoodoMobile client...ever. They continue to send emails thanking me while letting me know I still have a balance. I have no idea where scammers are located. I have no idea where scammers reside. Author: Pearland, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Koodo Mobile

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 19 2017
Society of St. Pius X SSPX, Society, Pius X, Lefebrevrists Beware of the Society of St. Pius X and its Minions Platte City Missouri Excellent Idea! Author: Farley, Missouri Religion: Society of St. Pius X Platte City , Missouri

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 07 2017
ATOZTHEME KTI*Modernskindelight. chg. .99KTI* This company is a scam for sure.. Had no idea they would charge the rediculious amount of money for nothing... Internet Author: Baytown, Texas Skin Care: ATOZTHEME Internet

Mar 30 2017
Color by pascale This company offered free lipstick. You just pay for shipping. I ordered the lipstick they charged my card 5.99. That was on March 3rd. I never received the lipstick. I put the tracking number in and it does not track the purchase. When I called the number listed I waited on hold for 15 minutes just to be told that they have no affiliation with the company I am trying to reach and have no idea why their number is listed for them. Internet Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Color by pascale Internet

Mar 30 2017
Tate &Kirlin Associates TRS Limited Sent a bill from a collection agency that was without warrent. I have no idea why I received this bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lynnwood, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Tate &Kirlin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Inventel LLC Deceitful, Unprofessional, Stole my Product Idea Rockaway New Jersey Author: Calverton, New York Questionable Activities: Inventel LLC Rockaway, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
FaceReplen Billing for product not ordered. Then when I call, their system is not working and will call you back. No idea Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Beauty Salons: FaceReplen Internet

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Revital Skin Skin Idea Furious taken by a Scammer California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Revital Skin Internet

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: BURBANK, California Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
YOURWISHSTORE.COM magnetic phone cord No Idea Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YOURWISHSTORE.COM Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
PD Mobility AG Greenville SC They continue to take money from my checking account and I have no idea how to contact them Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Loans: PD Mobility Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
ACCOUNT NOW THIEVES AND LIARS i have no idea Internet so here we go again Author: citrus springs, Florida Banks: ACCOUNT NOW Internet

Feb 13 2017
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Well that certainly is a new twist in this scam.... Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Federal Way, Washington