masses

Your Search | idea

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 24 2014
ACS INC ACS IN CORP TOTAL SCAM NO IDEA, THEY DON'T GIVE AN ADDRESS Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Jul 23 2014
lincoln associates ryan jones manager ok just got a phone call a company, lincoln associates, said they need my personal info so they can send a court order for a delinquent account ,2007, and they will take me and ben to court to dock our pays somewhere in the excess of 1900.00$ the account was just over 600.00$ confirmed by baxter credit union so if i dont pay we have to go to court...he will not send prooof just an agreement to sign and a bank acct. info sheet im angry baxter credit union has no idea and this guy wants 1900.00$ is this a fraud? says he cant send proof cause its evidence? los angeles california Author: hudson falls, New York Collection Agencies: lincoln associates Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2014
New York City Board of Education CSECommittee on Special Education Appropriate Education for economically disadvantaged Autistic Children DENIED Idea law does not apply to child who's family can not afford high priced lawyers and evaluations. new york New York Author: Bronx, New York Private Schools: New York City Board of Education new york, New York

Jul 07 2014
Safecart/Paretologic PAYPAL *SAFECART My bank account was debited $29.97 and I emailed Safecart... they have no idea what this is! After all of the complaints I have read, when is this company going to be investigated???? Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Colonial Heights, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Safecart/Paretologic Select State/Province

Jul 04 2014
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Convergent, Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC A collection from HSBC Bank which I have, nor had a account with HSBC. They're trying to collect $2,200.39 of which I have no idea what this is. Renton Washington Author: California Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Renton, Washington

Jul 02 2014
lipo-3 charged me for the bottles and then shipping, packing slip said i paid 0.00 and i had to cancel my card because theres nothing to entertain the idea of where i can cancel before they charge me an outrageous amount for more! i got lucky and could cancel my card in time and am praying they cant hack my account! pompano beach Florida Author: Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: lipo-3 Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
Orbitz i booked flights for 4 family members to NY and back about one month ago. Two days before leaving, i called to confirm the seating. I was told that the seats i selected werent accepted by the airlines and i had to pay an additional $400 to get the seats. Needless to say, i had no idea that Orbitz was a scam and the dont stand behind their sales. Please Please Please. Do yourself a huge favor and do not book through these crooks. Internet Author: California Travel Services: Orbitz Internet

Jun 27 2014
Womens Workout World, W3 Ripoff!!!, Womens Workout World closed the Homewood location by leaving a note on the door instructing members to go to another location. They took our money and ran. They refuse to refund the balance on our contracts. Stop Thief!! Tinley Park Homewood Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Health Spas: Womens Workout World Tinley Park, Homewood, Il, Illinois

Jun 26 2014
IEPTCS.COM charged $49.95 to my checking account along with a $.50 processing fee. I have NO idea what this company is. I tried calling them, but all I got was a busy signal. Author: portland, Maine Credit & Debt Services: IEPTCS.COM Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Action Pro White Brilliant White This is a terrible injustice I have no idea. Author: St Petersburg, Florida Dental Services: Action Pro White Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Bob'd Discount Furniture Goof Proof Warranty with Guardian They did not honor their extended warranty program for which they tell you is such a great idea, in case of an accident with your purchase, then when you have a problem they try to unjustify the accident. This is fraud in my eyes. stoughton Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Warranty Companies: Bob'd Discount Furniture stoughton, Massachusetts

Jun 23 2014
Davison Davison took my retirement money for my idea/Scam artist Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Farr West, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Davison Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2014
Metro Denver Carpet cleaning I called metro denver carpet cleaning and they answered the phone. The man who answered sounded odd. He offered a great price so I took up the deal. When the thing called chet arrived he started acting like he was on drugs. I felt bad for him and let him do his thing. I think he though I liked him or something because the situtation as he left got quite ackward.. I wont go into detail but yeah you get the idea. He also smelled like burnt hair and chemicals... I tipped him 15% despite all this Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Metro Denver Carpet cleaning Select State/Province

43, Report #1151987

Jun 17 2014
Specialty Equipment Rentals Concrete Solutions & Supply Not A Good Idea to Rent From this Company, Nice Internet Site, Not Trust Worthy, Don't Give them Access To your Bank Account Waco, TX and Fullerton, CA Internet Author: Riverside, California Auto & Truck Rental: Specialty Equipment Rentals Internet

Jun 12 2014
Ymax Oration They called me and harassed me, trying to hit on me. They have called my number 21 times, their number is still in my missed calls list. I have never been to their company site, never delt with this company before. I had no idea who they were until they started calling me on 5/3/14 at 7:43pm and have called me everyday since. Monticello North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sex Offenders: Ymax Oration Monticello, North Carolina

Jun 05 2014
ERIC CORL, Idea Buyer.com, Patenthelpnow.com Fundable, Crowdfunding, Startups, Virtucon Ventures, Intellectual Property Commercialization Expert, Young Entreprenuerial Expert, Linkedin, Extreme Entreprenuer Tour CHECK Qualifications of Financial Platform Founders and Administrative Associates for Credentials, Columbus Ohio
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consultants: ERIC CORL, Idea Buyer.com, Patenthelpnow.com Columbus, Ohio

46, Report #1151950

Jun 03 2014
360 Virtual Tours/ Arthur Andreas Art Andreas They over promised and under delivered. My Google Virtual Tour is still not up and it has been almost a year now. They took my money $1200 of it and now his phone is disconnected! He sounded like a car salesman. I almost said no, but the idea is brilliant if it ever goes live. He promised me 40 photos and 20 of them would be food shots, When the photographer got there he would only do 20 photos and one food shot.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buena Park, California Bake Shops: 360 Virtual Tours/ Arthur Andreas Internet

May 30 2014
Before Funding LLC This company, that I never heard of, went into my bank account and created a substitute check in the amount of $30.01. I have no idea how they managed to do this but I have filed a complaint with my bank and with my local police department. Unknown Internet Author: Utica, Michigan Internet Fraud: Before Funding LLC Internet

May 19 2014
Capital City Bank bounce protection is a scam, Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Banks: Capital City Bank Internet

May 13 2014
California Teacup Anita Thornhill Jacobson / Percy Pigart Sams @ Sierra Nevada Ranch californiateacuppigs.com www.facebook.com/CaliforniaTeacupPigs 9851 Sterling Creek LN Durham, CA 959 Manipulating back stabbing so called breeder and business owner, Posts lies and starts feuds between others to make herself appear better. She is also NOT a breeder but is a wholesaler lying to customers when she has no idea about the pigs she is selling. Durham California Author: Dixon, California Animal Services: California Teacup Pigs californiateacuppigs.com Anita Thornhill Jacobson @ Sierra Nevada Ranch Durham, California

May 13 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina