Your Search | idins autopay
Approximately 56 Reports Found

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

Jun 19 2013
Charter Communications AVOID Charter AutoPay scam at all costs-Take business elsewhere Roswell, GA Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Cable TV: Charter Communications Roswell, Georgia

Mar 12 2013
FIA Card Services Find ways to charge you late fees with Autopay - Willmington, Delaware
Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: FIA Card Services Willmington, Delaware

Feb 20 2013
Toyota Financial Services PERFECT CREDIT X 4Y 7MOS AUTOPAY THEN INEXPLICABLY RE-PO'D CAROL STREAM, Illinois Author: SPRINGDALE, Arkansas Car Financing: Toyota Financial Services CAROL STREAM, Illinois

Oct 09 2012
Massage Envy Would not cancel contract, Autopay after cancelled, $885 payment attempt 1 year after contract Internet
Author: Long Beach, California Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Internet

Apr 20 2012
NETFLIX unannouced price increase scam Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Author: , Florida Video Stores: NETFLIX Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 13 2011
AT&T OAN Services I received a billing on my AT & T Phone bill this month for 27.90 for a voice mail service and radio streaming for which i did not authorize or subscribe to. Nationwide Author: Sparks, Nevada Questionable Activities: AT&T OAN Services Nationwide

May 30 2011

May 26 2011
Dish network auto pay disclosure they don't tell you, Internet Author: abilene, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish network Internet

Dec 02 2010
DirectTV Autopay not authorized, but grabbed anyway Internet Author: Lakebay, Washington Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

May 26 2010
Bank Atlantic Eggregious business practices Fort Lauderdake, Florida Author: tamarac, Florida Banks: Bank Atlantic Fort Lauderdake, Florida

May 14 2010
7 Figure Marketing School. 48 Hour Cash Machine Vick X, Vick Strizheus Disappears, ghost, hustler, glimmerman of fraud, worthless product, no support, full answering machine, unstoppable autopay, can't reconnect Sioux Falls, South Dakota Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: 7 Figure Marketing School. 48 Hour Cash Machine Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 05 2009
Merch-AutoPay Unathorized money transfer Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Banks: Merch-AutoPay Miami, Florida

Nov 01 2008
Rejuvenateworldwide.com rejuvenateworldwide .com by the time i finish this i will need a face lift instead of there product Flower Mound Texas Texas Author: shreveport la, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenateworldwide.com Flower Mound, Texas

Aug 06 2008
FIA Card Services Can't AutoPay Full Balance Wilmington Delaware Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: FIA Card Services Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 15 2008
Www.gycmsup.com Autopay Didn't LOAN, they STOLE Nationwide Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Corrupt Companies: Www.gycmsup.com Autopay Nationwide

17, Report #319516

Mar 19 2008
AMEXVIP SUBSCRIPTIONS - AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ASSUMED I WAS ON SOME SORT OF AUTOPAY FOR A MAGAZINE I NEVER WANTED STAMFORD Connecticut Author: bend, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS STAMFORD, Connecticut

Mar 14 2008
IDPROSUP.COM /IDINS/ IDTHECS.COM WHO'S STEALING WHOS' IDENTITY Internet Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: IDPROSUP.COM/IDINS/IDTHECS.COM Internet

Feb 23 2008
Pay Day Loan Resource Center this company was not authorized to autopay out of my ck account Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Loans: Pay Day Loan Resource Center Internet

Feb 14 2008
Ivory White Don't fall for Ivory White FREE trial kit $4.87 is a rip-off. You are unknowingly signing up for monthly AUTOPAY Boulder Colorado Author: Spencer, Ohio Dental Services: Ivory White Boulder, Colorado

Feb 13 2008
Www.idprosup.com / Www.pdssup.com Autopay On Both company idprosup.com took money out from my bank account $31.98 n $6.78 w/out my permission since NOV 2007 Internet Author: comanche, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Www.idprosup.com / Www.pdssup.com Autopay On Both Internet

22, Report #232070

Jan 22 2008
ASC, America's Servincing Company Forced into Foreclosure because they never honored my automatic payments Des Moines Iowa Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: ASC, America's Servicing Company Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 12 2008
Autopay - idprosup This is a big repoff I tried to get so money for Advance cash, but that took money for in did not get me not. so I would to get my money bank. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: lavonia, Georgia On-Line Business: Autopay - idprosup Nationwide

Jan 12 2008
8665750260 Idins M0106007202 They Debited My Account Saying They Were Identity Theft Insurence debited my account causing overdraft fees Washington *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: port orchard, Washington Corrupt Companies: 8665750260 Idins M0106007202 Nationwide

Jan 04 2008
Idins - Pdssup - pogo Games took money from my account without authorization which made my bank account overdrawn Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: lorraine, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Idins - Pdssup - pogo Games Internet