IDINS AUTOPAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: idins autopay
There may be more specific results for "idins autopay"
For more specific results for "idins autopay"
Showing 1-25 of 170 Found Reports For more specific results for "idins autopay"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Federal Trade Commission Filing Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 11 2017
AC Auto Pay AC AutoPay rip off Denver colorado. Nationwide Author: bradenton, Florida Car Financing: AC Auto Pay Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
FLOK Watch out for their autopay, thats how they get you! Internet Author: Salinas, California Internet: FLOK Internet

Aug 13 2016
Sunshine Metrix, LLC EyeWinklesGone, Derma Essence Serum Enrolled me into an autopay plan and refusing to refund even though I cancelled. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Sunshine Metrix, LLC Internet

May 29 2016
Blair.com aka Blair Fraudulent add to autopay VIP program Internet Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Blair.com Internet

Apr 05 2016
Financial Halo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Financial Halo LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction, providing prompt response and resolution to inquiries. Financial Halo offers services across a spectrum defined by making a difference in people’s lives, providing a suite of services through strategic alliances with third party providers to help people improve their health and increase their net worth by accessing these services to reduce debt, save money and increase their assets. Financial Halo LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Financial Halo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Financial Halo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Phone Number Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Financial Halo offers services across a spectrum that is defined by making a difference in people’s lives. Financial Halo provides suites of services through strategic alliances with third party providers to help people improve their health and increase their net worth by accessing these services to reduce debt, save money and increase their assets. El Dorado Hills, California

Mar 19 2016
Synchrony Financial, CSC CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC., MYSYNCHRONY.COM Interest Rate Tricks, Autopay Glitches & Off Shore Harassment Nationwide Scam Artists Author: Orem, Utah Banks: Synchrony Financial Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Bluebird Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Jun 24 2015
sparkletts water service Wait time for a customer service is at least 30 minutes...I have several accounts with them and since day one my accounts were not consolidated like I asked. The water service is always always late...forcing me to call and speak to the rude representatives who never seem to know what's going on...then they promise me a delivery never happens. I have been dealing with this for a year now! They also hang up on you and managers seem just as careless. The worst company ever!!!! They are under staffed and at this rate I am sure they will soon go out of business. it has been 3 weeks and although I am on autopay I have not received any water delivery!!! Nationwide Author: Antioch, Tennessee Bottled Water Delivery: sparkletts water service Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Synergy Events Reaz Hoque at the end of February I work for Reaz hoque, a employe of Synergy Events, I helped set up there little fashion show , I worked for him for 5 hours and when it was time to get paid, I got the old I'm gonna have to send you a check !! connecticit Michael Booth - NYC - is Unlicensed, Unethical, & Unrealiable ! Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Synergy Events Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
Verizon Wireless Verizon Forced Payment, Then Double-Charged, Overdrawing My Account, Then Refused to Repay Bank Fee Tempe, AZ Nationwide not... Author: Tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

15, Report #1208363

Feb 13 2015
Moda Health Care ModaHealth.com Miss used autopay, Deceptive Beware of MODA Health Care Bad business practices.  Portland Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Health Insurance: Moda Health Portland , Oregon

16, Report #1203483

Jan 22 2015
Hartford Scientific Lenvi I ordered a free sample and paid shipping using my credit card. then without my authorization they sent furture orders and charged my credit card. Martinez Georgia READ!!!! Author: Lena, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

17, Report #1195003

Dec 12 2014
Lavish Skincare DermaBright Deceptively Places People on Autopay Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Lavish Skincare Internet

18, Report #1193636

Dec 06 2014
Rowan Real Estate & Robyne Stone Las Vegas Nevada a liar and a thief! Late Fees Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Rowan Real Estate Internet

Nov 13 2014
straight talk I am a disable person.I was a customer for several years.I had to cut back so i could survive.So i put my prepayed phone away over a year ago.The other day i was checking my bank account wondering why i can barely pay my bills an haveing to go to the food pantry just to eat. Stright talt had been takeing $46.27cents out of my account for the lact 3 months.I called them an thay told it wasent there problem.I had to cancelled my debet card.I realy needed that money.The doctors an copays take most of my money..this is not rite .anyone that could help.would be a blessing. Miami Florida ok Author: bristol, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Bankers Life Ins. Canceled Policy, Still were pulling money out of bank autopay Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Sales People: Bankers Life Ins. Melbourne, Florida

Aug 06 2014
TD Bank will reverse fraudulent charges on your debit card, but not the overdraft fees they caused. Nationwide Zero liability ? Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Tower Hill Insurance THIG.com Cancellation, Poor buisiness practices Gainsville, Florida
sit and wait Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Gainsville, Florida

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Who Forced You? Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

Mar 14 2014
Chase Banking & Credit cards bank ny
Nancy, Author: ny , New York Banks: Chase Banking & Credit cards Select State/Province

Mar 11 2014
walmart myfamily mobile Impossible to Talk to a Live Person Round rock Texas Just a warning Author: austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: walmart myfamily mobile Round rock, Texas