Your Search | idins autopay
Approximately 61 Reports Found

Jun 24 2015
sparkletts water service Wait time for a customer service is at least 30 minutes...I have several accounts with them and since day one my accounts were not consolidated like I asked. The water service is always always late...forcing me to call and speak to the rude representatives who never seem to know what's going on...then they promise me a delivery never happens. I have been dealing with this for a year now! They also hang up on you and managers seem just as careless. The worst company ever!!!! They are under staffed and at this rate I am sure they will soon go out of business. it has been 3 weeks and although I am on autopay I have not received any water delivery!!! Nationwide Author: Antioch, Tennessee Bottled Water Delivery: sparkletts water service Nationwide

2, Report #1208363

Feb 13 2015
Moda Health Care ModaHealth.com Miss used autopay, Deceptive Beware of MODA Health Care Bad business practices.  Portland Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Health Insurance: Moda Health Portland , Oregon

3, Report #1195003

Dec 12 2014
Lavish Skincare DermaBright Deceptively Places People on Autopay Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Lavish Skincare Internet

Oct 30 2014
Bankers Life Ins. Canceled Policy, Still were pulling money out of bank autopay Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Sales People: Bankers Life Ins. Melbourne, Florida

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Who Forced You? Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

Jun 19 2013
Charter Communications AVOID Charter AutoPay scam at all costs-Take business elsewhere Roswell, GA Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Cable TV: Charter Communications Roswell, Georgia

Mar 12 2013
FIA Card Services Find ways to charge you late fees with Autopay - Willmington, Delaware
Not so simple... Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: FIA Card Services Willmington, Delaware

Feb 20 2013
Toyota Financial Services PERFECT CREDIT X 4Y 7MOS AUTOPAY THEN INEXPLICABLY RE-PO'D CAROL STREAM, Illinois Not necessarily. Author: SPRINGDALE, Arkansas Car Financing: Toyota Financial Services CAROL STREAM, Illinois

Oct 09 2012
Massage Envy Would not cancel contract, Autopay after cancelled, $885 payment attempt 1 year after contract Internet
Author: Long Beach, California Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Internet

Apr 20 2012
NETFLIX unannouced price increase scam Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The price increase didn't even affect me and... Author: , Florida Video Stores: NETFLIX Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 13 2011
AT&T OAN Services I received a billing on my AT & T Phone bill this month for 27.90 for a voice mail service and radio streaming for which i did not authorize or subscribe to. Nationwide AT&T AutoPay Program Author: Sparks, Nevada Questionable Activities: AT&T OAN Services Nationwide

May 30 2011
Insider Information about '48 Hour Cash Machine' Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: 7 Figure Marketing School. 48 Hour Cash Machine Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 26 2011
Dish network auto pay disclosure they don't tell you, Internet Dan seems to be a busy guy Author: abilene, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish network Internet

Dec 02 2010
DirectTV Autopay not authorized, but grabbed anyway Internet Written down is not fair Author: Lakebay, Washington Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

May 26 2010
Bank Atlantic Eggregious business practices Fort Lauderdake, Florida just a tip Author: tamarac, Florida Banks: Bank Atlantic Fort Lauderdake, Florida

May 14 2010
7 Figure Marketing School. 48 Hour Cash Machine Vick X, Vick Strizheus Disappears, ghost, hustler, glimmerman of fraud, worthless product, no support, full answering machine, unstoppable autopay, can't reconnect Sioux Falls, South Dakota Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: 7 Figure Marketing School. 48 Hour Cash Machine Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 17 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. repo asfter 1 day past due Detroit Michigan ARE YOU SET UP ON AUTOPAY ?? Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Detroit, Michigan

Jan 05 2009
Merch-AutoPay Unathorized money transfer Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Banks: Merch-AutoPay Miami, Florida

Nov 01 2008
Rejuvenateworldwide.com rejuvenateworldwide .com by the time i finish this i will need a face lift instead of there product Flower Mound Texas Texas Below is the e-mail I received back which now talks about autoship charges and other information that was not even on the original e-mail I received. They were planning on hitting my account with autopay without any notification at all. Author: shreveport la, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenateworldwide.com Flower Mound, Texas

Aug 06 2008
FIA Card Services Can't AutoPay Full Balance Wilmington Delaware Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: FIA Card Services Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 15 2008
Www.gycmsup.com Autopay Didn't LOAN, they STOLE Nationwide Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Corrupt Companies: Www.gycmsup.com Autopay Nationwide

22, Report #319516

Mar 19 2008
AMEXVIP SUBSCRIPTIONS - AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ASSUMED I WAS ON SOME SORT OF AUTOPAY FOR A MAGAZINE I NEVER WANTED STAMFORD Connecticut Author: bend, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS STAMFORD, Connecticut

Mar 14 2008
IDPROSUP.COM /IDINS/ IDTHECS.COM WHO'S STEALING WHOS' IDENTITY Internet Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: IDPROSUP.COM/IDINS/IDTHECS.COM Internet

Feb 23 2008
Pay Day Loan Resource Center this company was not authorized to autopay out of my ck account Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Loans: Pay Day Loan Resource Center Internet

Feb 14 2008
Ivory White Don't fall for Ivory White FREE trial kit $4.87 is a rip-off. You are unknowingly signing up for monthly AUTOPAY Boulder Colorado Author: Spencer, Ohio Dental Services: Ivory White Boulder, Colorado