Your Search | igia singer lazer storm vacuum

Mar 23 2016
Kirby Vacuums Lifetime Guarantee-NOPE! Eastpointe, Michigan 48021 Nationwide Kirby Vacuum Warranty NOPE Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Specialty Stores: Kirby Vacuums Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Rapheal Pollard Virgin Glam Rapheal Singer Cheated me out of $20,000 of dollars freelance design and photography. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Stores: Rapheal Pollard Los Angeles, California

Feb 22 2016
eureka vacuum cleaners parts unaviable world wide Nationwide Author: wagoner, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Electronics: eureka Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rip - off: They have accepted my payments for my Kirby Vacuum Cleaner, but they have never sent me a statement acknowledging my payments Louisville Kentucky Defamation Author: Prescott, Arizona Financial Services: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 21 2016
Singh Chevrolet Used vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circusused vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circus Riverside California Author: Temecula, California Auto Dealers: Singh Chevrolet Riverside, California

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Essex Regional Retirement System (ERRS) Public Taxpayer Funded Two Luxury Condominiums in Danvers, Massachusetts (Route 62) Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 10 2016
Valley storm shelters Tim richardson huntsville Alabama correction to post Author: athens, Alabama Attorneys General: Valley storm shelters huntsville, Alabama

Dec 21 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Response to Cassandra Carlson and her extortion schemes with Legal Shield.... Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Dec 19 2015
Lion Stock Knives Ethan Green Lion Stock Knife Company Refused to send purchased product or refund money. Lied several times about sending product Reading Pennsylvania Settled Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Specialty Stores: Lion Stock Knives Reading, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 11 2015
svein tore storm moe sveintore.stormmoe@gmail.com Cheap me off. He owes me $112 for the hours i put on his photoshop pictures that he would place on dating websites Netherlands Nationwide Author: Sugarland , Texas Internet Fraud: svein tore storm moe Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
EXA INDUSTRIAL TRAILERS ALEX ALEJANDRO ZANELLA ENRIQUE MARTINEZ They said they could build DOT 407 vacuum trailers. Then later I found out they were not even DOT, they just lied to get the sale. But they don't fix the problem, and don't give any money back. Stay away from them! MATAMOROS COAHUILA Author: Texas Trailers: EXA INDUSTRIAL Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Stole my vacuum Topeka Kansas follow up Author: Omaha, Nebraska Door to Door Sales: GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Topeka, Kansas

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 10 2015
CWI Maintenance; Storm Front Construction CWI does not Pay Deland Florida Author: Conroe, Texas Electrical Services: CWI Maintenance Deland, Florida

Nov 08 2015
vivid seats Purchaser of 2 concert tickets to see alan jackson in Nashville tn. There a Alan Jackson there no the country music singer but a preacher named Alan jackson. Vivid seat advertisement states it is the country music one Internet Author: sheffield, Alabama Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Nov 07 2015
Storm 8 Team Lava Hasbro Bubblemania Scam lie cheat gamble illegal Redwood city, ca Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Storm 8 Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
Service Concierge I bought a package of 8 cleanings. The first cleaning they didn't even vacuum/mop. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cleanings were rescheduled, cancelled, and ladies showed up late. Now they haven't showed up for 2 weeks, and refuse to email me and/or call me back. Over the last 8 days I have called 3 times, and emailed 3 times. They owe me 4 cleanings still or $150 (half of my package amount). This company is a huge headache, and I advise to STAY AWAY!!!! Naples Florida Author: Alabama Maid Services: Service Concierge Naples, Florida

Oct 22 2015
Prestige Window Group prestigewindowor storm windows fraud in South Florida Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Prestige Window Group Miami, Florida

45, Report #1261987

Oct 17 2015
Advanced Cash Services -ACS-Jason Storm Harassing, annoying f***s!! Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Cash Services: Advanced Cash Services Internet

Sep 24 2015
TPG Rewards TPG Activations SCAM New York New York Author: Singer Island, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TPG Rewards New York, New York

Sep 16 2015
Vince Firth scam artist, deceitful, stole funds Pheonix Nationwide Comments without proof Author: Singer Island, Florida Financial Services: Vince Firth Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
All about chocolate Edye Singer Edye Singer RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENTall about chocolate (((REDACTED))) Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Caterers: All about chocolate Edye Singer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 05 2015
Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Pilot Tribune Loss of 1st Amendment \ Small Town Politics Formulates News \ Battered, Abused Women and Children Silenced \ Corruption Not Covered \ Tracey Richter Murder Cover-up Storm Lake, Iowa *UPDATE - August 25, 2015.   On July 13, 2014 Ripoff Report announced its investigation of this post and others.  At that time, we stated that if Ripoff Report’s investigation revealed that any of the allegations made in these posts about the four witnesses identified in Sac County Prosecutor’s affidavit contained false statements of fact, the false facts would be redacted.  As part of our investigation, we reached out multiple times to the author of the posts requesting verification.  The author has not cooperated multiple requests for verification. We are now removing statements in these posts that are negative about the four witnesses and that we do not have evidence to verify. We have not limited our redactions to just statements that we could confirm were false.    wow Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Political Cover-ups: Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Storm Lake, Iowa

Aug 26 2015
P.i.d consultants - Robert singer Hush hush investigation Legalising fraud - police investigating him Romford Internet In error Author: Romford, Alabama Private Investigators: P.i.d consultants - Robert singer Romford,