Your Search | igia singer lazer storm vacuum

May 06 2016
P.I.D Consultants Limited, Robert Singer, Discreet Solutions scam artist, took my money-gave100% guarantee.. little did i know it meant 100% guarantee fo screw me over Romford Nationwide
I got conned too... Author: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia Private Investigators: P.I.D Consultants Limited Nationwide
27, Report #951957

May 06 2016
Infinity Roofing and Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Infinity Roofing & Siding commitment to total customer satisfaction. Infinity Roofing highest quality products manufactured – hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Houston Texas *UPDATE: Infinity Roofing & Siding pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Infinity Roofing and Siding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. Reply to Posted Comment against Infinity Roofing Author: St. Charles, Missouri Consumer Services: Infinity Roofing & Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 5 year workmanship warranty - material warranties ranging from 25 years to 50 years for all steep slope roofing - hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Earth City, Missouri

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

Apr 21 2016
Cheney door company Nate nelzen Keith bomholt Pat bomholt Kenny bomholt Raynor garage door Beam central vacuum Wayne Dalton door Mid America door LiftMaster Chamberlain Keiter allen Idiots damaged my car Hutchinson Kansas
Author: hutchinson, Kansas Garage Door Companies: Cheney door company Hutchinson , Kansas

Apr 14 2016
Marty Thompson Professional Opera Singer and Deadbeat Dad Internet Possible ex roommate of Martin Thompson Author: Portland, Oregon Dead Beat Dads: Martin Thompson Internet

Apr 13 2016
OS trucks Jason Storm I paid a $10,000 deposit for a truck and Jason stopped replying as soon as the money hit his account. He is now claiming that he was in rehab but still refuses to pay back the deposit St louis Internet Author: Bulawayo, Alabama Truck Dealers: OS trucks Internet

Mar 28 2016
Try Nictric Storm Charged me for what was supposed to be a trail offer Unknown California Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Drug Manufacturers: Try Nictric Storm Internet

Mar 23 2016
Kirby Vacuums Lifetime Guarantee-NOPE! Eastpointe, Michigan 48021 Nationwide Kirby Vacuum Warranty NOPE Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Specialty Stores: Kirby Vacuums Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Rapheal Pollard Virgin Glam Rapheal Singer Cheated me out of $20,000 of dollars freelance design and photography. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Stores: Rapheal Pollard Los Angeles, California

Feb 22 2016
eureka vacuum cleaners parts unaviable world wide Nationwide Author: wagoner, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Electronics: eureka Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rip - off: They have accepted my payments for my Kirby Vacuum Cleaner, but they have never sent me a statement acknowledging my payments Louisville Kentucky Defamation Author: Prescott, Arizona Financial Services: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 21 2016
Singh Chevrolet Used vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circusused vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circus Riverside California Author: Temecula, California Auto Dealers: Singh Chevrolet Riverside, California

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Essex Regional Retirement System (ERRS) Public Taxpayer Funded Two Luxury Condominiums in Danvers, Massachusetts (Route 62) Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 10 2016
Valley storm shelters Tim richardson huntsville Alabama correction to post Author: athens, Alabama Attorneys General: Valley storm shelters huntsville, Alabama

Dec 21 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Response to Cassandra Carlson and her extortion schemes with Legal Shield.... Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Dec 19 2015
Lion Stock Knives Ethan Green Lion Stock Knife Company Refused to send purchased product or refund money. Lied several times about sending product Reading Pennsylvania Settled Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Specialty Stores: Lion Stock Knives Reading, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 11 2015
svein tore storm moe Cheap me off. He owes me $112 for the hours i put on his photoshop pictures that he would place on dating websites Netherlands Nationwide Author: Sugarland , Texas Internet Fraud: svein tore storm moe Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
EXA INDUSTRIAL TRAILERS ALEX ALEJANDRO ZANELLA ENRIQUE MARTINEZ They said they could build DOT 407 vacuum trailers. Then later I found out they were not even DOT, they just lied to get the sale. But they don't fix the problem, and don't give any money back. Stay away from them! MATAMOROS COAHUILA Author: Texas Trailers: EXA INDUSTRIAL Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Stole my vacuum Topeka Kansas follow up Author: Omaha, Nebraska Door to Door Sales: GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Topeka, Kansas

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 10 2015
CWI Maintenance; Storm Front Construction CWI does not Pay Deland Florida Author: Conroe, Texas Electrical Services: CWI Maintenance Deland, Florida

Nov 08 2015
vivid seats Purchaser of 2 concert tickets to see alan jackson in Nashville tn. There a Alan Jackson there no the country music singer but a preacher named Alan jackson. Vivid seat advertisement states it is the country music one Internet Author: sheffield, Alabama Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Nov 07 2015
Storm 8 Team Lava Hasbro Bubblemania Scam lie cheat gamble illegal Redwood city, ca Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Storm 8 Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
Service Concierge I bought a package of 8 cleanings. The first cleaning they didn't even vacuum/mop. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cleanings were rescheduled, cancelled, and ladies showed up late. Now they haven't showed up for 2 weeks, and refuse to email me and/or call me back. Over the last 8 days I have called 3 times, and emailed 3 times. They owe me 4 cleanings still or $150 (half of my package amount). This company is a huge headache, and I advise to STAY AWAY!!!! Naples Florida Author: Alabama Maid Services: Service Concierge Naples, Florida