ILAN BRACHA KELLER WILLIAMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ilan bracha keller williams
There may be more specific results for "ilan bracha keller williams"
For more specific results for "ilan bracha keller williams"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
LEGAL CPN - JASON Williams Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: LEGAL CPN Internet

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Showtime Partygras Nae Williams Partygras travels Spg trip My friends and I paid for a cruise through this travel service. The owner of this travel service is not to be trusted. He goes by the name Showtime Uready or Nae Williams. He advertised a cruise, accepted payments, and then cancelled the trip. After months of waiting, several others, including my friends and I, never received a refund. At the very minimum, he could have offered to pay us back in installments. Instead, he decides to give various dates of when we would be refunded. When the day comes, still no refund. I later find out that this owner is known for accepting money from people without following through with the event and/ or trip. My friends and I, will have to result to taking legal action to get our money back. atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Travel Agents: Showtime Partygras Georgia

Jul 04 2017
Robert Williams Truman Law Group FRAUDULANT E-MAILS New York New York Author: Ohio Cash Services: Robert Williams New York, New York

Jun 30 2017
SageStream This Company gave me a bad rating San Diego, CA Internet Author: Keller, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream Internet

Jun 29 2017
Criminal Legal Law Services, Kevin Williams Scam, threats of arrest Nationwide Author: Albany, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Legal Law Services Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Keller Williams Premier Realty Fraudulent, failed to compensate tentants after electric being out since Saturday Grove City Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Keller Williams Premier Realty Grove City, Ohio

Jun 23 2017
Mike Edgett from PayPal Mr Williams rick Replied to a Craigslist ad Nationwide Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Motorcycles: Mike Edgett from PayPal Internet

Jun 22 2017
United Solar Leads Caliber Green Chris Reynolds Christoper Jennings Chris Williams Synergy Solar Leads Solar Leads & Solar Appointments Scam Internet Author: Brentwood, California Advertising Agencies: United Solar Leads Internet

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 19 2017
R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Richard Cessna,Thom Williams, Karl Kirshner Did not settle SBA Offer in Compromise contract, Did not settle or work on business credit card debt contract Ramona California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Ramona, California

Jun 15 2017
Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa On March 21, 2017 Next step in small claims court. Very unhappy with them. STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania Author: STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Jun 14 2017
Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty dedicated to customer satisfaction, implemented special customer service training programs to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients have full transparency accessing the latest most accurate information in the Panama real estate market. Committed to operating with ethics and integrity in all aspects of Panama real estate, whether buying, selling renting or looking for professional property management.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty pledge to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama offering a wide variety of services including real estate sales, property rentals, property management, and interior design. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of own PANAMA CITY, Other

Jun 13 2017
PJ's Painting and Home Services, LLC - Jerry Williams Jerry Williams the owner took deposit and never showed to do job, called and emailed him many times with no reply. Lakeland Florida
Author: LAKELAND, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: PJ's Painting and Home Services, LLC Lakeland, Florida

Jun 11 2017
Epic Genius, LLC ,M. Williams, Breach of contract. Failure to perform duties. Refusal to refund due funds. Tampa Florida Author: Allen, Texas Websites: Epic Genius, LLC Tampa, Florida

Jun 10 2017
EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com DECEPTIVE TRADE, FRAUD, DISEASED MEMBERS Buffalo New York
Author: Keller, Texas Dating Services: EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com Buffalo, New York

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Blue line Auto Group, Matt Keller, Kim Gifford Kept money from a 3rd party service contract refund Phoenix Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Blue line Auto Group Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 05 2017
Dorchester Law Center DLC law Joshua Williams Leon Pamela Kramer I was scammed by DLC's Joshua Williams too Sherman oaks Internet Author: Cherry hill, New Jersey Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Internet

Jun 04 2017
Kim williams esq Williams & wasserman attorney at law Illegal threats Internet Author: Homeless, California Telemarketers: Kim williams esq Internet