Your Search | ild teleservices us credit find inc

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
Better Automall Used Cars Better Automall Used Cars, Better Automall Used Cars Stuart FL Joe Ventura Better Automall Used Cars owes us money and refuses to pay Stuart Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: Better Automall Used Cars Stuart, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Trevor Surdu SDG Builders Surdu Developmnet Surdu is a CROOK, he scammed us on our new home in Howell. He owes us money for repairs and updates that he was contracted for. He used mostly outside labor and poor workmanship. He did not pay his trades. Not an Honest Person! Howell Michigan Author: howell, Michigan Building Services: Trevor Surdu Howell, Michigan

Jun 30 2016
Tea Thyme Cafe Cain and Daniels contacted Tea Thyme Cafe offering their assistance in settle a judgment against us. However nothing was settle but fees were doubled . Completely mis represented themselves. Tampa Bay Florida Author: Marble Falls, Texas Restaurants: Tea Thyme Cafe Tampa Bay, Florida

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

KZ RV KZ Inc Deathtrap RV by KZ Shipshewana Indiana
Author: Gosnold, Massachusetts RV Dealers: KZ RV Shipshewana, Indiana

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

20, Report #1220975

Jun 28 2016
OPTIMALBANKCARD Beware of the Optimal Bankcard Merchant Payment Scam!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: OPTIMALBANKCARD Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Purple Purple Fuel App, Purple App, Purple Gas COMPLETELY INSANE INTERNET PHONE APP BASED RIPOFF COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: calabasas, California Credit Card Fraud: Purple Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace. With the financial markets changing more than ever, reps are working harder than ever to give customer service they deserve. Speculative, short term investments, conservative nest egg retirement portfolio's, EJ sterling will help. EJ Sterling receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program EJ Sterling has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. Customers should feel confident and secure when they choose EJ Sterling Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: EJ Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace.Ripoff Report Verified New York, New York

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling Verified REVIEW: EJ Sterling commitment to total customer satisfaction. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients.*UPDATE: E.J. Sterling Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. EJ Sterling Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service, if not, you call us!
EJ Sterling Inc. Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: E.J. Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients. E.J. Sterling 100% committed to customer satisfaction. manhattan, New York

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California