Your Search | ild teleservices
Approximately 652 Reports Found

Nov 04 2011
ILD Teleservices - Squan Communications Billing service for telemarketers? do not have, Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Oct 20 2011
ILD TELESERVICES INC , ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX IS A RIPOFF!!!! San Antonio, Texas Author: Summerville, South Carolina Telephone Companies: ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2011
09:23 PM ILD Teleservices This is a 3rd party unauthorized billing on my Verizon account and is nothing I use. I sent them and email and the said they would have my business phone number blocked if I didnt contin Internet bill block Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Internet

Sep 26 2011
Ameribizzweb ILD Teleservices This is a 3rd party unauthorized billing on my Verizon account and Ameribissweb is nothing I use. When I tried to call them they put me on hold several times and now the phone number I call from are b West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Internet: Ameribizzweb West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Cramming, unauthorized charges in phone bill through AT&T. East Rutherford, New Jersey Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc East Rutherford, New Jersey

Sep 23 2011
ild teleservices inc. Falsley billed me with charged call not available, Nevada Author: rio rico, Arizona Telephone Companies: ild teleservices inc. not available, Nevada

Sep 03 2011
ILD Teleservices San Antonio TX my son called me from vancouver washington it was an emergency!! When he called i had to use my social security disability debit card, now they have my disability card number and i am scared san antonio, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices san antonio, Texas

Aug 07 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Bills for Unauthorized Services Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Similar Company Names/Charges Finally Reversed Author: Bishop, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
34, Report #762054

Aug 07 2011
IOS Telecom ILD rip-off credit card phone call El Paso?, Texas Author: San Diego, California Telephone Companies: IOS Telecom El Paso?, Texas

Aug 03 2011
My Teleservices ESBI Charges of 8.81 and 8.23 appeared on my Verizon bill. Never ordered by anyone in our house! San Jose , California Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: My Teleservices San Jose, California

Jul 29 2011
ILD Corporation Charged me $37.81 for a 3 minute collect phone call. San Antonio, Texas Author: Rochester, Minnesota Telephone Companies: ILD Corporation San Antonio, Texas

Jul 14 2011
Broadview Media Concepts, LLC ILD Teleservices, Inc. Phone, Address Confirmation, Yellow Pages Listing, Search Engine Optimization, Cramming, Scam Great Neck, New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Broadview Media Concepts, LLC Great Neck, New York

Jul 09 2011
Influent Aka Interactive Teleservices ripoff, scams millions of people every year by using fraudulent and telemarketing scripts and ignoring the Do Not Call laws. Nationwide Grow up Author: tiffin, Ohio Telemarketers: Influent Aka Interactive Teleservices Dublin, Ohio

Jun 13 2011
Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 I was billed for a service never ordered complained and got another bill with a late charge Ild Teleservices Members Edge Internet Investigation Author: cleve, Ohio Voicemail Services: Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 Internet

Jun 02 2011
YCP Network ILD Teleservices; fax service Fax service added to my phone bill without my knowledge Internet Author: Maple Grove, Internet Fraud: YCP Network Internet

May 31 2011
IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL outrageous charges for credit card pay phone call Oakland Park, Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Oakland Park, Florida

May 24 2011
IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Teleservices, exorbitant phone charges from pay phone San Antonio Texas AT&T makes out with ILD phony charges Author: Woodside, California Telephone Companies: IOS, ILD Teleservices, IDL Teleservices San Antonio, Texas

May 23 2011
Metro Teleservices Inc My Mother has demetia, when we found out she had ordered a LOT of magazines and tried to cancel they refused. Sadly she she had not been paying. We are trying to get her into a DR fo a formal diagnosi Strongsville, Ohio Author: Milford, Ohio Ticket Sales: Metro Teleservices Inc Strongsville, Ohio

May 17 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Members Edge Added fraudulent billing to my Verizon phone bill Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Apr 08 2011
FAMILYCONTACT911.COM LLC ILD Services, Inc. Setup Fee on Phone Bill Scam Internet Nick Spiridellis Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Internet Services: FAMILYCONTACT911.COM LLC Internet

Feb 14 2011
JPL Marketing LLC ILD contested billing since at least Jan 2010 for voice mail service monthly fee Atlanta, Georgia Author: Orlando, Florida Telemarketing Companies: JPL Marketing LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2011
Enhanced Services OAN Services, ILD Teleservices, Payment One 2 months in a row, these companies added a charge to my Verizon phone bill. I called Verizon last month to have them taken off. They did and they told me they put a block on my number but they appesre, Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Questionable Activities: Enhanced Services Internet

Jan 22 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. 3rd party crammer Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Utility Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida

Jan 04 2011
QTBILL.COM ILD SERVICES QT BILL SCAM INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Reply to #678281 Author: , Texas Consumer Services: QTBILL.COM INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 03 2011
ILD Teleservices Unknown charge on ATT phone bill, suspect bogus Internet Author: Felton, California Collection Agencies: ILD Teleservices Internet