ILD TELESERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ild teleservices
There may be more specific results for "ild teleservices"
For more specific results for "ild teleservices"
Showing 51-75 of 652 Found Reports For more specific results for "ild teleservices"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 20 2010
YCP NETWORK LLC ILD TELESERVICES I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $14.95,PLUS TAX ,A TOTAL OF $16.07 TO MY PHONE BILL THROUGH ATT.THIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I HAVEN CHARGED THIS FEE ODESSA, Texas Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Telephone Companies: YCP NETWORK LLC ODESSA, Texas

Nov 24 2010
Total ILD TELESERVICES,VOX TRAIL LTD Voicemail Monthly Fee, ILD Teleservices Supposely had a toll free number much to my embarsment ,been charged since 10/04 $14.95 each month , Internet Author: Derby, Kansas Communications & Networking: Total ILD TELESERVICES,VOX TRAIL LTD Internet

Nov 12 2010
ILD YCP Network, LLC Phone Bill Cramming Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Author: Terrace Park, Ohio Utility Companies: ILD Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Nov 11 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. US Music Find, Inc. This company commits unauthorized cramming billing services for other comapnies onto your landline phone bill Internet Author: San Jose, California BBB Better Business Bureau: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Oct 29 2010
ILD Teleservices san antonio txus ILD Teleservices oakland park flus Added an unathorized 10.37 to an initial pay (5.00) phone call from Gettysburg PA to Evansville IN, Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices san antonio txus Internet

Oct 27 2010
ILD Teleservices Used debit card at payphone for 2 calls under a minute charged my card $58.10 San Antonio, Texas Author: Providence, Rhode Island Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices San Antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2010
ILD Teleservices Member's Edge Email Fraudulent Billing practices Ponte Vedra Beach , Florida Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telephone Answering Services: ILD Teleservices Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Oct 08 2010
Protect ID Today ILD Teleservices Unauthorizrd charges on my AT&T phone bill , Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketers: Protect ID Today Internet

Sep 23 2010
Sbo-online.org Rocketvoicemail.com Gofaxer.com Uscreditfind.comenhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. these companies added these charges to our home phone bill Clearwater Florida recent experience Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Enhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Sep 14 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Rip Off Company located blocks from State Attorney General New York, New York Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Liars: ILD Teleservices, Inc. New York, New York

Sep 03 2010
ILD Members Edge ILD billed me 14.95 on my Verizon phone bill, Teaneck, New Jersey Author: Charlotte Hall, Maryland Voicemail Services: ILD Members Edge Teaneck, New Jersey

Aug 12 2010
Members Edge - Verizon Bill ILD Teleservices (Verizon Bill) Fraudulent Charges on Verizon Bill - This company used some of my personal info (some correct and some incorrect) to fraudulently charge my Verizon bill $14.95 for members e-mail Hackjensack, New Jersey Author: Germantown, Maryland Cable Companies: Members Edge - Verizon Bill Hackjensack, New Jersey

63, Report #620703

Jul 06 2010
ILD Teleservices Inc. Unsolicited 3rd party billing on my Frontier Communications phone bill Internet Author: Jacksonville, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

Jun 24 2010
Civic Development Group, LLC, Millennium Teleservices, CDG Management State Trooper Charity Scams Nationwide Tell the whole stroy or DONT tell it at all. Author: Canton, Ohio Telemarketing Companies: Civic Development Group - Millennium Teleservices - CDG Management Raritan, New Jersey

Jun 23 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc $12.73 added to my ATT phone bill without ever hearing of this company! Internet ILD Teleservices wants to help! Author: Gary, Indiana Telemarketers: ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Jun 03 2010
American EVoice / ILD Teleservices charged 19.99 for services not ordered Internet, Alabama American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology Author: sumiton, Alabama American EVoice / ILD Teleservices Internet, Alabama

Jun 02 2010
ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 10 15 15 Ridiculous charges for a directory assistance we did not dial Visalia California Were not a fraudulent practice Author: Exeter, California Questionable Activities: ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 Visalia, California

May 04 2010
AT & T and ILD Teleservices AT & T billed us for a service we didn't sign up for Sacramento, California ILD Teleservices wants to help Author: Sacramento, California Telephone Companies: AT & T and ILD Teleservices Sacramento, California

Mar 25 2010
AT&T And ILD AT&T knowingly partakes in fraudulent billing on behalf of ILD for a percent of the billed amount Ponte Vedra Beach Florida at&t Ild Author: BOULDER CREEK, California Communications & Networking: AT&T And ILD Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Mar 15 2010
ILO-ILD Telecommuncations THEY CHARGED MY CRDIT CARD 72.75ON 3-14 FOR UNKNOWN REASONS SAN ANTONIO, Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: RENO, Nevada Internet Fraud: ILO-ILD Telecommuncations SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Mar 03 2010
Contact Message Systems, LLC, Contact Message SYS., ILD Teleservices, Inc. They have tricked our front desk employee to say yes and added a $49.95 to our AT&T phone bill, Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Contact Message Systems, LLC Internet

Feb 23 2010
CBS Yellow Pages LLC ILD Teleservices, CBS Yellow Pages-Directory Monthly Fee Program, ildteleservices.com, 1-800-433-4518 CBS Yellow Pages LLC/ILD Teleservices - Scam program that place unauthorized charges on your phone bill Internet Please Call CBS customer support for a refund Author: Van Nuys, California CBS Yellow Pages LLC Internet

Feb 19 2010
ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS ILD TELESERVICES OAKLAND PARK FLUS I was traveling from Pilladelphia to NJ,had to use the pay phone,it wouldn't accept my change so I decided to pay for my call with my debit card.I was only on the phon for 2 mins tops. I got billed t Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS Internet

Jan 29 2010
Idl Teleservices JPL Marketing LLC, I found my verizon bill had fraudulently been charged 18.04/month for the past year by this company. I called them at (800) 433-4518 and they refunded $107.70. I never requested fraudulently billed through my verizon phone bill Internet, Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Idl Teleservices Internet

Jan 28 2010
ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc I received an e-mail thanking me for for my order which I never placed and told me I would be charged $14.95 a month to my phone bill. Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet