ILD TELESERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ild teleservices
There may be more specific results for "ild teleservices"
For more specific results for "ild teleservices"
Showing 76-100 of 698 Found Reports For more specific results for "ild teleservices"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 03 2010
American EVoice / ILD Teleservices charged 19.99 for services not ordered Internet, Alabama American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology Author: sumiton, Alabama American EVoice / ILD Teleservices Internet, Alabama

Jun 02 2010
ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 10 15 15 Ridiculous charges for a directory assistance we did not dial Visalia California Were not a fraudulent practice Author: Exeter, California Questionable Activities: ILD Teleservices - Calling 10 Visalia, California

May 04 2010
AT & T and ILD Teleservices AT & T billed us for a service we didn't sign up for Sacramento, California ILD Teleservices wants to help Author: Sacramento, California Telephone Companies: AT & T and ILD Teleservices Sacramento, California

Mar 25 2010
AT&T And ILD AT&T knowingly partakes in fraudulent billing on behalf of ILD for a percent of the billed amount Ponte Vedra Beach Florida at&t Ild Author: BOULDER CREEK, California Communications & Networking: AT&T And ILD Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Mar 15 2010
ILO-ILD Telecommuncations THEY CHARGED MY CRDIT CARD 72.75ON 3-14 FOR UNKNOWN REASONS SAN ANTONIO, Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: RENO, Nevada Internet Fraud: ILO-ILD Telecommuncations SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Mar 03 2010
Contact Message Systems, LLC, Contact Message SYS., ILD Teleservices, Inc. They have tricked our front desk employee to say yes and added a $49.95 to our AT&T phone bill, Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Contact Message Systems, LLC Internet

Feb 23 2010
CBS Yellow Pages LLC ILD Teleservices, CBS Yellow Pages-Directory Monthly Fee Program, ildteleservices.com, 1-800-433-4518 CBS Yellow Pages LLC/ILD Teleservices - Scam program that place unauthorized charges on your phone bill Internet Please Call CBS customer support for a refund Author: Van Nuys, California CBS Yellow Pages LLC Internet

Feb 19 2010
ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS ILD TELESERVICES OAKLAND PARK FLUS I was traveling from Pilladelphia to NJ,had to use the pay phone,it wouldn't accept my change so I decided to pay for my call with my debit card.I was only on the phon for 2 mins tops. I got billed t Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS Internet

Feb 15 2010
Metro PCS Taking Advantage of Consumers Nationwide with Shifty, Unchecked Business Practices Internet MadConsumer Author: San Jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Jan 29 2010
Idl Teleservices JPL Marketing LLC, I found my verizon bill had fraudulently been charged 18.04/month for the past year by this company. I called them at (800) 433-4518 and they refunded $107.70. I never requested fraudulently billed through my verizon phone bill Internet, Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Idl Teleservices Internet

Jan 28 2010
ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc I received an e-mail thanking me for for my order which I never placed and told me I would be charged $14.95 a month to my phone bill. Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Jan 14 2010
Contact Messaging Systems LLC ILD Billing Services Added Services that I was not aware of Clearwater , Florida Author: Rocklin, California Computer Service & Repair: Contact Messaging Systems LLC Clearwater, Florida

Jan 09 2010
Influent - Interactive Teleservices ITC Not a good place to work for Tiffin, Ohio Author: Green Springs, Ohio Telemarketing Companies: Influent - Interactive Teleservices Tiffin, Ohio

Jan 07 2010
US CREDIT FIND, INC. / ILD Teleservices, Inc. Uses ILD Teleservices and ATT companies to bill unwanted services Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit Services: US CREDIT FIND, INC. / ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Dec 30 2009
ILD Teleservices And USBI Through My Sprint Billing Newtwoek Service Bill Telephone LD slamming through Sprint Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices And USBI Through My Sprint Billing Internet

Dec 21 2009
ILD Teleservices Agent for Calling 10 15 15 800 allows fraudlent third party billing, Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Internet

Nov 02 2009
Contact Message Systems, LLC And ILD Teleservices Unauthorized withdrawal from banking account Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Contact Message Systems, LLC And ILD Teleservices Internet

Oct 06 2009
WEst Teleservices Reno Nv West Customer Services, West Communications This Company doesn't do what they say they do good luck getting paid your bonus' Internet Author: reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: WEst Teleservices Reno Nv Internet

Oct 01 2009
Civic Development Group - Millenium Teleservices mistreatment of employees, wrongfull termination,injured on job,company did not pay Mayfield Kentucky Well... Author: farmington, Kentucky Telemarketers: Civic Development Group - Millenium Teleservices Mayfield, Kentucky

Sep 21 2009
ILD Teleservices Agent For INFO Dial USA LLC att allows fraudlent third party billing from dial info usa Internet Author: saint louis, Missouri Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Agent For INFO Dial USA LLC Internet

Sep 16 2009
OAN Services Inc. / USA VoicemailOAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail Charged $12.95/month for voicemail I never authorized nor received Internet Internet cramming Author: Pasadena, California Voicemail Services: OAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail Internet

Sep 16 2009
ILD Teleservices And LOCAL BIZ USA SCAM ARTISTS, THEIVES, and a CONSUMERS WORST NIGHTMARE!! No services were ever provided nor authorized, but the bills keep coming, how do they sleep at night? Internet Protect Yourself Author: ****************, West Virginia Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices And LOCAL BIZ USA Internet

Sep 08 2009
ILD Teleservices, Inc They exploded the idea that autonomous American corporations or companies, such as ILD Teleservices, are not stooping to the level of pickpockets. Internet Ways to protect yourself from being crammed Author: Belgrade, Montana Advertising Agencies: ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Sep 08 2009
ILD - Teleservices Inc ILD Teleservices has been charging our phone bill and I just now started questioning what this service was. I don't know how they came about charging our account. I had never heard of them and I calle unknown, Nationwide ILD can help...... Author: live oak, Florida Questionable Activities: ILD - Teleservices Inc Nationwide

Sep 08 2009
United Voice Messaging - ILD Teleservices - The Billing Resource These scam companies have charge my phone bill for $13.22 since 2006 for services not requested. They used to change names. 1-888-296-8079, 1-800-433-4518, 1-800-775-4589. Scam nationwide thru ATT. ILD, United Voice Messaging, The Billing Resource Scam thru ATT Peachtree City, Georgia Ways to protect yourself from being crammed Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Telephone Companies: United Voice Messaging, ILD Teleservices, The Billing Resource Peachtree City, Georgia