Your Search | illinois tollway

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Tenneco AKA rancho suspension Rancho Suspension Rebate Scam Lake Forest Illinois
Author: Central point , Oregon Auto Parts: Tenneco Lake Forest, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Jesse Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Unique staffing UniQue Unique is not paying employees and lying as to why not Salem Illinois Author: Greenville, Illinois Attorneys General: Unique staffing Salem, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Frank Vigilante Squatters Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Frank Vigilante Chicago, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
sellbackyourbooks Stolen book Mongomery Illinois update Author: ANY, Texas Con Artists: sellbackyourbooks Mongomery, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
Consumers Digest Consumers Digest Best Buy Awards a Hoax Deerfield Illinois First. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Consumers Digest Deerfield, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 17 2016
First Marshall Auto Auction of Harvey, IL Misrepresentation, false advertising, fraudulent actions Harvey Illinois Author: Oneida, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: First Marshall Auto Auction of Harvey, IL Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
Vantiv fraudulent charges after cancellation Nationwide Author: Plainfield, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vantiv Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Tantara Dave RiggensJeff Riggens Little turds that pack guns Muscatine Iowa Author: Mt. Sterling , Illinois Trucking Companies: Tantara Muscatine, Iowa

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY Sold defective led sings, parts & buggy unfinished sign software Shenzhen China Author: Alton, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wall & Associates, Inc Rip offs and Liars St. Louis, Nationwide Author: Mt. Sterling , Illinois Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Golden Hub Inc Told me the exact letter as reported here I should report within 72 hiurs Nationwide Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Questionable Activities: Golden Hub Inc Nationwide