Your Search | image incentive ,smart advertising solutions

Nov 28 2016
Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel kia Interesting Story with Wesley Chapel Kia. I had an appointment to trade in my vehicle and purchase a new vehicle. Of course I had all of my information ahead of time and made sure they had my information and told them that I work for Lyft and Uber. I was told that that would not be a problem at all.  So much for advertising HUGE deals at Wesley Chapel Kia. #wesleychapelkia #FuccillokiaofWesleychapel Wesley chapel Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel , Florida

Nov 28 2016
J& F Investment Solutions Inc Total Scam, Advance Fee Loan, Non DIsclosure, Try to bully to get more $$ and Adds Fake Fees, Refusal to Refund RADNOR Pennsylvania Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Loans: J& F Investment Solutions Inc RADNOR, Pennsylvania

Nov 27 2016
Essential Nutra- supplment company sold deceptive marketing advertising escondido California Author: las vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Essential Nutra escondido, California

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 27 2016
homes.com LIES! rips off REALTORS! Won't let you cancel $100/mo. Auto renews. Provides NO serivce, NO leads, NOTHING! And won't let you out of contract you never see! Leads, Advertising, Realtor, Real Estate Nationwide Nationwide Author: lady lake, Florida Realtors: homes.com Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Rescuers Club took my money and never sent me the sweat shirt I had ordered clearwater Florida
Author: springboro, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Rescuers Club clearwater, Florida

Nov 26 2016
article.com False advertising and bad quality/customer service Vanncouver Internet Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Article Internet

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
EZ Solutions Consulting Group Victim of Fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Prefabricated Homes: EZ Solutions Consulting Group Los Angeles , California

Nov 26 2016
Walmart.com Walmart False Advertising Scam Nationwide Typical self entitlment.... Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Dadson Washer Landlords NIGHTMARE Author: Los Angeles/ Las Vegas, California Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, Las Vegas,, California

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 23 2016
Taroko Software, including Resume Genius, Resume Companion, Legaltemplates.net, Freelancewriting.com Network of Software Companies Using False Free Advertising to Deceptively Auto-Bill Consumers Taipei City Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Software: Taroko Software Internet

Nov 23 2016
Livingwell Solutions Kelsey Perkey Complete ripoff Internet Author: Norcross , Georgia Bad Check Writers: Livingwell Solutions Internet

Nov 23 2016
Caroleanne Reid Deceptive and unethical business practices New York City Nationwide Notice to Author Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising Agencies: Caroleanne Reid Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Law Solutions Chicago, IL Chicago Illinois Author: Mendon, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Solutions Chicago, IL Chicago, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Ladlows Furniture Store Ladlows Oultlet Store Customer Service is AWFUL Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdsle , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Ladlows Furniture Store Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Driver Solutions Indianapolis Indiana Author: Itasca, Illinois Liars: Driver Solutions Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
VTI response Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 22 2016
Brainiacs from Mars BrainiacFunded Brainiac Funded Fundzinger Kickstarter Media/PR - Ripoff and Misrepresentation Internet Author: Newport, Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Brainiacs from Marr Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet