Your Search | impact credit group usa

Jun 27 2016
Roberts Auto Group Roberts Auto Center Pryor Deceptive In house financing tactics Pryor Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Roberts Auto Group Pryor, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

Jun 27 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group focuses on obtaining low risk oil producing projects across the United States and Worldwide. Trinity Energy Group Inc is dedicated to being successful in the oil and gas areas, also providing the highest level of service. Trinity Energy Group is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified ..businesses you can TRUST!!!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Fuel Companies: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Irvine , California

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

Jun 25 2016
ASG Threatening to be arrested for fraud for a supposed credit card from 2006 Livermore Colorado Author: Livermore, Colorado Collection Agencies: ASG Livermore, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide The Stomping Of The Feet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet