Your Search | impact credit group usa

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
JG Tax Group Services not as described Florida Internet Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: JG Tax Group Internet

Oct 08 2015
STA Checking J.S. Resolution Group, Inc. STA Checking Cheektowaga New York Author: Heath, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: STA Checking Cheektowaga, New York

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 08 2015
XZTC GROUP FRAUD company - send different fertilizer than promised (much cheaper) Xuzhou Xuzhou Author: Queretaro, Alabama Landscaping: XZTC GROUP Internet

Oct 08 2015
Unknown I HAVE RECEIVED THREATENING CALL/ THAT SHOWS 911ONLY Nationwide threats to garnish social security money Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unknown Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Pennington Consulting Group, Jason Pearson, Brian and Allen the Mormon Lying, Deceptive, Misleading, Misguiding and every other adjective you can think off without swearing! Rogers Arkansas Author: Broadbeach, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Pennington Consulting Group Rogers, Arkansas

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Canon Canon USA blocks service instructions from consumer Melville New York Then ... Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Canon Melville, New York

Oct 07 2015
03:38 PM Ketone Do not waste ur money on this SCAM! They charge ur credit card without sending the product, then refuse to reimburse u. THIS IS A SCAM! THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM!!! Warning! Warning! Na Na Author: Sahuarita, Arizona TV Advertisements: Na,

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet