IMPACT CASH LOANS, ENCINO, CALIFORNIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: impact cash loans, Encino, California
There may be more specific results for "impact cash loans, Encino, California"
For more specific results for "impact cash loans, Encino, California"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Go Blue Financial Group ,gobluefinancialgroup.com Fake Website - Identity Theft - Steal Your Money Internet
Author: Bristal, Connecticut Cash Services: Go Blue Financial Group Internet

Oct 20 2017
Monat Global TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- CANNOT REACH ANYONE Doral Florida Nationwide Author: Rocklin, California Hair Salons: Monat Global Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
TLB Financial LLC and Charles A Simms Ceo Defaulted on Loan Agreement Miami Florida Author: Bayfield, Colorado Loans: TLB Financial LLC Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Future water Today Dennis Higgins2 Pure H20 Vita Tech Water system 2 pure h20 Vita Tech system is a sham, Dennis Higgins its creator is a fraud and con artist getting people to believe the superiority of his water system to con you into paying 4 times the amount for an equal or better system. thousand Oak California Author: San Pedro, California Questionable Activities: Future water Today thousand Oak, California

Oct 20 2017
Grand TV Box I was wondering what was taking so long, now I have the answer, uggggh wish I would have used paypal. or read this report before I gave them my bank card info. Crap.. California Internet Author: Merrick, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Grand TV Box Internet

Oct 20 2017
MITEC SOLUTIONS, VENTURA RIP OFF ! OVER CHARGE, RUDE, TERRIBLE SERVICE Ventura California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: MITEC SOLUTIONS, VENTURA Ventura , California

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
Yasmine Sabreze, Sabreze, Yasmin Scam, YasmineSabreze Yasmine Sabreze Hair Extension Supplier Los Angeles, California Revenge Author: Los Angeles, California Yasmine Sabreze Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
wrinkle couture did not order this cream fountain valley california Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: wrinkle couture Internet

Oct 20 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS PO Box 25759Greenville, SC 29616-0759 credit collect ok r Greenville SC Author: Visalia, California Collection Agency's: Dynamic Recovery Solutions , SC

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Mitchell1 Snap-On Misrepresented quality of product, did not mention that they would put me under a contract Poway California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Mitchell1 Poway, California

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 20 2017
ilus-skin ilus-skin.com misleading, scam, free trial, skin care California Author: Bonifay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ilus-skin , California

Oct 20 2017
Smartpay llc Will charge you even if phone is stolen San fransisco Ca Author: Newton grove, North Carolina Loans: Smartpay llc , ca

Oct 20 2017
Nutra Body Aurora Scam company Internet Author: Menifee, California Weightloss Programs: Nutra Body Aurora Internet

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
Glamour Trends Rip-off Report (Scam) ste.#398 Santa Barbara California Author: Medina, Ohio Drug Stores: Glamour Trends ste.#398 Santa Barbara, California

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 20 2017
United Oil #164 I bought a Coca Cola. It tasted terrible. I had a receipt, they wouldn't refund my money!!! Van Nuy CA - California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: United Oil #164 Van Nud , CA

Oct 20 2017
5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 5957 - zillow.com,zillow.com/homedetails/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd-Castro-Valley-CA-94552/24916494_zpid/,realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd_Castro-Valley_CA The septic tank system is destroyed and currently pumps raw sewage into a protected creek Castro Valley California Author: antioch, California Environmental Violators: 5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 Castro Valley, California