IMPERIAL MAJESTY CRUISE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: imperial majesty cruise
There may be more specific results for "imperial majesty cruise"
For more specific results for "imperial majesty cruise"
Showing 1-25 of 2,908 Found Reports For more specific results for "imperial majesty cruise"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Imperial Kennels, LLC Imperial K9 Pathetic, lying thieves. Suffolk Virginia Owners are now harassing my family. Author: Wilson, North Carolina Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Imperial Auto Services LLC, carcomputerexchange.com, Imperial Car Computer Exchange, JeepWranglerPCM.com Total rip off! Return policy is a rip off. CARY North Carolina Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Auto Parts: Imperial Auto Services, LLC CARY, North Carolina

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California We’re sorry to hear your trip was interrupted and apologize for not meeting your expectations Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 14 2017
Imperial auto services Cary Internet Author: Trafford, Alabama Car Parts & Accessories: Imperial auto services

Apr 11 2017
Grand Getaways Grand Incentives cheated us out of our free cruise along with about $4000. Internet Author: Deerfield, Virginia Boat Cruises: Grand Getaways Internet

Apr 07 2017
Cruise America RV Rental Healy Auto Sales, Inc This company lied and stole money from my family by taking deposits not entitled to them. E Dundee Illinois Author: Marengo, Illinois RV Dealers: Cruise America RV Rental E Dundee, Illinois

Apr 07 2017
Imperial Services Vent Cleaning Division refused to return unused prepaid cleaning when house was foreclosed upon Wellington Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Cleaning Services: Imperial Services Wellington, Florida

Apr 01 2017
microsoft microsoft warranty ending. Call. Got Bermuda cruise survey. Author: Hubbard, Ohio Internet Service Providers: microsoft

Mar 20 2017
Imperial Auto Stafford Breach of Contract! No accountability! Fixing their mistakes! Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Imperial Auto Stafford Stafford, Virginia

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017
desiree golembiewski stalked and harassed me los angeles california
Online Defamation Author: San Diego, California Cruise Ships: desiree golembiewski

Mar 11 2017
OC Imperial Motors OC Pirate Motors Buena Park California Author: National City, California Auto Dealers: OC Imperial Motors Buena Park, California

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Rent a Center north Platte, ne Rac Selling infested couch, bed bugs North platte Nebraska Customer Service Author: Imperial, Nebraska Consumer Services: Rent a Center north Platte, ne North platte, Nebraska

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California I regret filing this report... Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Mastini Della forte Tony gurrola, April gurrola Horrible dog breeders Amarillo Texas Author: Imperial, Nebraska Animal Abuse: Mastini Della forte Amarillo, Texas

Feb 17 2017
JWM VENTURES JWM Investments Imperial Partners Stole Investor Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Financial Services: JWM VENTURES Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. ATP offered complimentary travel and cruise, activation and fulfillment fees exceeded value Land O’Lakes Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Cruises: American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. Land O’Lakes, Florida