IMPRINT PUBLISHING AARON BERNARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: imprint publishing aaron bernard
There may be more specific results for "imprint publishing aaron bernard"
For more specific results for "imprint publishing aaron bernard"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Aaron Please don't trust AUTO LOSS Portland Oregon Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Aaron , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Green Ivy Publishing scammers, money grubbing people, liars thieves Oakbrook Ter Il Illinois Author: Zeeland, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
United family resources Aaron bauers In looking for legal help with my child custody case, i found this company and they said they woukd help with my case claiming to be afforable help. I needed help to get my child back as fast as possible.  Internet Author: Anderson, California Legal Services: United family resources Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2017
Aaron Peterson, DO Premier Family MedicalPremier Dermatology Dishonest. Horrible Service. Not willing to make it right. Eagle Mountain Utah Author: Eagle Mountain - Utah, Utah Skin Care: Aaron Peterson, DO Eagle Mountain, Utah

Oct 03 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Breach of contract for book publishing after I paid them $2500.00 Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Lakeside, Arizona Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Aaron Harp Magic I booked a birthday party for my twin girls. It was a sweet 16 party. Mr. Harp asked for a deposit upfront, which I paid. He never showed up for the show . He took my money and ruined my daughters party. We had 150 people here some came from out of state. A word of warning don’t hire him. The only magic he did was make my money disappear . Elizabethtown Kentucky Internet Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Festivals & Event Services: Aaron Harp Magic Internet

Sep 26 2017
CMSMART Selling slow and unresponsive software, reselling free plugins as their own Hanoi, Vietnam Internet A negative comment with is not all the case Author: Gainesville, Florida Desk Top Publishing: CMSMART Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Royal Publishing Scam Print Advertising Peoria Illinois Author: Barrington, Illinois Con Artists: Royal Publishing Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES IDENTITY THEFT Internet Author: BERNARD, Iowa Collection Agency's: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES Internet

Sep 23 2017
ExpertLaw.com Aaron Larson Misleading website name, perhaps it should be called SeniorMemberSuperiorityComplex.com Internet Author: the Eastern part of, Pennsylvania Legal Services: ExpertLaw.com Internet

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 18 2017
Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Aaron Fitzwater, Russell Mathematics Claims to be a math tutor but teaches kids fake science; claims the Earth is flat! Peachtree City Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Peachtree City, Georgia

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Aaron Fitzwater Peachtree City Georgia Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Peachtree City, Georgia

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 14 2017
CA Construction AVI Inc. If I could give them a minus. minus, minus star I would because although their contracted employee Mauricio did a very good job on the painting task he did try to take all of the left over supplies that I was being billed for. I had to ask Mauricio twice to get the extra supplies out of truck. Just ridiculous!! CA Construction/AVI Inc. is also trying to receive my insurance deductible of $1000 when they only did approximately $200.00 of repairs so why they think they get the insurance deductible as well is a mystery to me. I see that someone thought they were off the State Farm Preferred website but they are back on the State Farm preferred contractor's to use website but I hope they take them off immediately is my recommendation. I have already informed State Farm how dissatisfied I am with CA Construction's billing inaccuracies, their inept/lousy/rude/ customer service received from the following CA Construction personnel: Aaron Avila, Liza Quintana, Darreld Van Westrienen. Riveside California Author: Riverside, California Home Improvements: CA Construction Riveside, California

Sep 11 2017
Angela Judge Ndueczon Publishing Group I contracted Miss Judge to edit and format two novels for publication. TAMPA FLORIDA Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Book Publishers: Angela Judge Tampa, Florida,

Sep 08 2017
TOM I received a call A few moments ago from a Portia Rollins. After reading the post from http://accrispin.blogspot.com/2014/11/solicitation-alert-litfire-publishing.html I realize just how bad they are scamming, as one of their main marketers uses different names. I was told that my book was very interesting and that they had read it she then proceeded to say that it had a great story to it. when I asked if she enjoyed the dancing firefighters scene, she then proceeded to say yes that was a great scene. Guess what there are no dancing firefighters in my book. So obviously full of crap. Have a nice day Litfire I will be reporting furiously. http://authoru.org/publishing-rip-offs-scams-and-predators.html https://litfirepublish Texas Author: houston, Texas News Media: TOM , Texas

Sep 05 2017
Raymond Aaron Group Create Your Own Economy 10-10-10 In February, 2017, made mistake to attend a FREE seminar & then got suckered into signing up for a Program called 10-10-10 that gets individuals to agree to pay a minimum of $795 and get help writing a book whereby they become authorities of the topic their book about. Canada Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Seminar Programs: Raymond Aaron Group Internet

Sep 03 2017
Packt Publishing Company sleazed itself into refusing to help me with an order, even after I had contacted them. Birmingham Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Computer Training & Education: Packt Publishing Internet