IN SEARCH OF THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH PUBLISHING COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: in search of the universal truth publishing company
There may be more specific results for "in search of the universal truth publishing company"
For more specific results for "in search of the universal truth publishing company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
Agorafy, Richard Du, Daniel Findorak Robbed engineering team of six months salary (~$500,000) New York, NY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Agorafy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Reservations.com Charged me full rate but paid the Hotel the discounted rate. Internet Author: Ocean Shores, Washington Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 17 2017
The Shepherd's Diet diet Internet Author: Marlin, Texas Weight Control: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
The Sale Guru The Sale Guru is an Internet Fraud Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Life Alert They lie to You! Read the contract before acquiring services Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Life Alert Nationwide