Your Search | in & out plumbing

Oct 19 2016
Lending Bee, Inc. Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc. made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction and lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Lending Bee, Inc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. NORTH HOLLYWOOD , California

Oct 19 2016
04:49 PM or or Kasey or Kenneth Renting Timeshares for people in debt with their Timeshares Chicago, Vegas Internet Author: Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Internet

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Correction Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi
30, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio
31, Report #762018

Oct 19 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Swiss Wrist purchases are backed by our industry-leading three-year warranty, allowing you to buy with confidence knowing your pre-owned Rolex purchase is protected. Whether you want a used Stainless Steel Datejust, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Day Date or a Rolex Presidential, the Swiss Wrist team will help you experience the luxury of owning a Rolex minus the luxury price!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Swiss Wrist pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Internet

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Goldsquare Studios David Delke, Esau Delke, Gold Square Studious Paid web developer for app, got nothing in return. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Connecticut Programmers: Goldsquare Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Cristian Sariego Chris Sariego Landlord Rental Scam in the Cayman Islands Nassau, Bahamas Internet Author: Internet Landlords: Cristian Sariego Internet

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
The Entrepreneur Unleashed - Patti Keating Untruthful, Interested in Your Money Only Not Your Success, Scam Artist Portland, Oregon Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: The Entrepreneur Unleashed - Patti Keating Internet

Oct 19 2016
Elio Schiaroli Elio, Schiaroli, Elio Schiaroli, ELIO SCHIAROLI SCAM WARNING - out of province inspection - ELIO SCHIAROLI Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Elio Schiaroli Calgary, Alberta

Oct 19 2016
Lux International Be careful total scam - suck you in and you don't even realize it Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Eye Care: Lux International Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Advisorworld Another scam artist Annuity Lead group, operating out of Canada Toronto, Canada Internet server in Kansas
Author: Other, Other Financial Services: Advisorworld Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
06:58 PM Scammed me out of $2000 Reno Nevada Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Internet Fraud: Reno, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet