Your Search | in & out plumbing

Jul 21 2014
Wilshire Consumer Linda They are rude n take your vehicle after you have made Payment arrangements with the n expect you to pay fees that are outrages. I asked twice when will my loan b paid off n they keep extending it . That isn't right at all they are roping me off n all I borrowed was &3,000 for an emergency n it's Turning out to be $15,000. to be Los Angeles California Author: Glendale, California Clinics: Wilshire Consumer Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
ABT. Water company Is an agent for mount morris estates, Hauck homes. double dipping his tenants to get more money out of them. without improving the water quality. beloit Wisconsin Author: Mount morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: ABT. Water company beloit, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2014
Naenda Safaris Jesse Mfoi We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari. Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel. I loaned Jesse $450 USD but Jesse ducked out on repayment. Moshi Tanzania Author: Plano, Texas Travel Services: Naenda Safaris Moshi, Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony ADE Construction and Remodelling services are Crooks, thieves who stolen full money with out doing work... Fraudlent and are abonding us no answering Dania Beach Florida Author: Pembrokepines Miami, Florida Home Improvements: ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 18 2014
7 minute loan loans of america scammed me out of $300 florida Author: Newport, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: 7 minute loan Florida

Jul 17 2014
IEPLEXUS Scammed me out of my money Washington Author: austin, Texas Business Consulting: IEPLEXUS Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

Jul 16 2014
Small Business Success Scammed me out of my money Florida Author: Atalanta , Georgia Websites: Small Business Success Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 16 2014
jason lewis rosa Jason rosier no good loser. walked out after finding out i was pregnant edina minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Dead Beat Dads: jason lewis rosa Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Star Outsourcing Scammed Me Out Of 2000 Bucks Author: south jordan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Star Outsourcing Internet

Jul 15 2014
winnercirclegaming Winnercirclegaming not letting customers cash out Internet Author: FL - Florida, Florida Internet Services: winnercirclegaming Internet

Jul 15 2014
Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Michael Mudd Lied to me, Scamed me out of my Money, gave me Fake Contract that was NOT VALID! austin Texas Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Boat Dealers: Paradise Luxury Boat Sales austin, Texas

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Winn Dixie Allows stalkers to hide out on their web page Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Grocery Stores: Winn Dixie Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Tire Works Las Vegas Silverado Ranch and Maryland Tettible business did nothing they said they would had to go back 5 times ust to have a tire done right..Rude a gang of idiots..Byron needs to be fired manager and Pencil neck Cris may be nice but thats cause he weighs 100 pounds..angel eats to much..Look Byron is a clown Cris smiles and is nice yet does nothing angel eats to much and is rude..This company did nothing they were asked and I had to keep going back.Do not go there..check out comments on this location on there own websight. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Las Vegas Silverado Ranch and Maryland Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2014
ST. Armands Group-Bahama Marketing Group Bahama Marketing Group MADE A LOAN, IT WAS PAID OFF AFTER THE POLICE CAME OUT WITH A SUMMONS, AND THEY RESOLD THE ACCOUNT TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT THIRD PARTIES Nationwide Author: burlington, North Carolina Loans: ST. Armands Group-Bahama Marketing Group Nationwide

45, Report #1162008

Jul 15 2014
Laguna Bay Spas Garbage right out of the box and service department = parts flunkies who make you do everything yourself Nationwide Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pools & Saunas: Laguna Bay Spas Nationwide

46, Report #1162070

Jul 15 2014
cruisesonly.com Cheated out of 2/3 of promised rebate Internet Author: Advance, North Carolina Boat Cruises: cruisesonly.com Internet

47, Report #1162065

Jul 15 2014
Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam David Clarke Employee ID LHM d.clarke@comcast.net Scammed me out of $300 for a comcast promotion Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Cable TV: Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam Nationwide

48, Report #1162032

Jul 14 2014
RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Rachel Reedy Rockstar Detailing Rachel Reedy had STOLEN $25 in cash out of our car after a HORRIFIC job detailing. We let Rachel Reed know about our dislike in regards to her detailing as well as the $25 she had STOLEN out of the cup holder. A witness had watched Rachel Reedy STEAL the $25 in cash and stick it in her pocket. When approached, Rachel became very rude to my wife. Rachel Reedy didn't deny stealing that money, rather she just ignored our demands of returning our money, packed up her cleaning supplies, and left, but not before charging us $100 for the horrific detailing job. She had us go to her apt complex while she cleaned our car while we watched. My wife watched Rachel STEAL the money and pocket it. I demanded a refund and for her to return the money she had stolen. Rachel then walked off into her apt. Rachel has not returned any of our calls. Scottsdale Police have been notified about this theft. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Scottsdale, Arizona

49, Report #1162020

Jul 14 2014
Pole Barns There are a couple of guys out of Franklin Ky that are scamming people, do not use them they are ripping people off, i live in Louisville Ky and J.C. Pole Barns and Quality Pole Barns are rip offs. Did not finish job. Franklin Ky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Pole Barns Internet

50, Report #1161989

Jul 14 2014
Rite-A-Way Services Inc Very Poor Quality Workmanship,No Ethics. Riverside California Author: San Diego, California Plumbing: Rite-A-Way Services Inc Riverside, California