Your Search | in technologies inc.

1, Report #1232085

May 28 2015
EMPIRE COAST SERVICES ON 3-16-2015 I WENT DOWN TO PUT 400.00 DOLLARS DOWN FOR A HOUSE THEY TOLD ME I WOULD MEET WITH THE OWNER THE NEXT DAY AT 1100 AM SO BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO MEET HIM THEY CALLED ME 20 MINS BEFORE MY MEETING AND SAID THEY WAS SORRY BUT THE OWNER ALLREADY RENTED TO SOME ONE ELSE SO THEY TOLD ME TO COME IN AND GET SOME MORE LISTING I DID BUT THERE WAS NO HOUSES UNDER SECTION 8 AND THEY KNEW I WAS ON THAT PROGRAM, I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE GOING THREW THIS BUT I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP US THANK YOU MS. GODOY SAN BERNADINO California Author: riverside, California Property Management: EMPIRE COAST SERVICES SANBERNADINO, California

2, Report #1232084

May 28 2015
Sprint telephone co. Sprint My wireless telephone in my home., I have a two year contract with internet and wireless home phone and have called them many, many , many times with no results, my phone has very poor connection, cannot hear when people call. Stockton, California Nationwide Author: LINDEN, Ca. 95236, California Telephone Companies: Sprint telephone co. Nationwide

3, Report #1232082

May 28 2015
Statewide Remodeling Statewide Remodeling claims to offer Plumbing Remodeling. I have checked with the Texas Plumbing Licensing organization and find NO Licensing. Additionally, they have so many complaints on RipOff.com I cannot believe they are in business! Last of all, Home Depot now allows their salesman to advertise 2 day kitchen and bath remodeling inside their store. Sounds like a Class Action needs to happed against Home Depot. CONSUMERS, Use Extreme Caution. Only a Licensed Plumber can modify your plumbing Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Home Improvements: Statewide Remodeling Austin, Texas

4, Report #1232070

May 28 2015
Sylvane Inc. Scaming customers Rosewell Georgia Author: Irvine, California Medical Supplies: Sylvane Inc. Rosewell, Georgia

5, Report #1232068

May 28 2015
Dermajuve I ordered free sample. Have recieved free sample in March and May. Was charged for 3 bottles @98.99 per charge Internet Author: Moores Hill, Indiana Alternative Health: Dermajuve

6, Report #1232067

May 28 2015
Baraba Hammond Phone number is 1-800-978-3378 Ext. 401. claims to be from the American Gaming Board in California. We have an certified check for, go to the nearest Walmart or Western Union and get money order to send to Baraba Hammond to receive your winnings Mr. Robinson. Says she is claims manager in California. California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Baraba Hammond California

7, Report #1231956

May 28 2015
priority toyota in chesapeake Teddy as salesman Teddy said in his conversation with me that he was only checking my credit report he blindly filed for credit in my name with an instution that i was not aware of until i received a denial from them in the mail chesapeake Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Auto Dealers: priority toyota in chesapeake chesapeake, Virginia

May 28 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Indigent Lecher, Thief, Crook, Pervert, Steels Money, False Christian, has 18 State Tax Liens, 3 Bancruptcies Rancho Santa Margarita, California The same Russian and Korean idiots struck again Author: Newport Beach, California Bad Check Writers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Rancho Santa Margarita, California

9, Report #1232031

May 28 2015
WOW2005 Ordered video game currency from company they did not deliver. Pay pal does not protect against intangibles money was never refunded China Internet Bad business is bad business Author: Miami , Florida Internet: WOW2005 Internet

10, Report #1232030

May 28 2015
Ballys closed in March 23015, taken over by Vortex who closed their doors/oe me 6 months dues Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Health Spas: Ballys

May 28 2015
Big O Tires. Greg On 12/31/2013 I brought in my Jeep to have all oil leaks fixed. I also got an alignment and 4 new tires. They never fixed all oil leaks and never centered my steering wheel after alignment  Sun City Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Service Stations: Big O Tires Sun City , Arizona

12, Report #1232000

May 28 2015
Pelcan Bay Apartments new owner ship. look else where, these building used to be low in come but have fancied them up. New ownership seems to be working double time getting rid of senior citizens. be ware, look elsewhere Panama City Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Family Services: Pelcan Bay Apartments Panama City , Florida

13, Report #1231978

May 28 2015
Joven Skin Care Complete scam! Said 18 days in Bold Letters... starting the day ordered for trial period. Called to cancel on day 17 they had already changed my card. Author: Helena, Alabama Beauty Products: Joven Skin Care Internet

May 28 2015
OLD HILL PARTNERS INC OLD HILL PARTNERS INC Darien , Connecticut Financial SCAM Alert : OLD HILL PARTNERS BANKRUPTCY IS IMMINENT Darien Connecticut Author: New York , New York Financial Services: OLD HILL PARTNERS INC Darien , Connecticut

15, Report #1231991

May 28 2015
Magic Toyota located in Edmonds WA Beware-aggressive and un-professional sales techniques. Bullying used as a sales method. Edmonds Washington Do they...? Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: Magic Toyota Edmonds, Washington

16, Report #1231979

May 28 2015
ARA Inc., ARA, Mark Farmer ARA is claiming to be a debt collector, they recently obtained and are now the legal owner of my Bank of America account. Villa Park, IL Illinois Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: ARA, Inc., Villa park, IL, Illinois

17, Report #1231975

May 28 2015
Mendard Inc. John Glover acting as GM Gave me destroyed property hutchinson Minnesota Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Mendard Inc. hutchinson, Minnesota

May 28 2015
Tom Bankston Auto Wizard, Punta Gorda, FL. Paid for Car, But Dealership Failed to Title to Buyer and Then Re-Sold Car to Someone Else Punta Gorda Florida Posting 1216065 Is Withdrawn. Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Tom Bankston Punta Gorda, Florida

May 28 2015
pinelandpreservation mhland inc Rip off scammers company do not do business with them...!!! sacramento California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Landscape Companies: pinelandpreservation sacramento, California

20, Report #1231925

May 28 2015
Corner Computing at Coshocton, Ohio James Vokoun, Jim Guilliams Is a Rip Off, they DO NOT take responsibility for damaging other people computers while in their possession for repair, I should say while in their possession for RIP OFF CLIENTS Coshocton Ohio Author: Coshocton, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Corner Computing

21, Report #1231919

May 28 2015
AntennaX Purchased (29.00) an antenna for my vehicle and it doesn't fit. Email is only form of communication. Emailed them, said it didn't fit and they emailed me back and said adapters were in the package for my application. They weren't and now thy will not answer my emails. Lake Mary Florida Author: DeLand, Florida Auto Parts: AntennaX Lake Mary , Florida

22, Report #1231903

May 28 2015
total card, inc Total Card Inc. sent me a letter saying I owe money on an account with Merrick Bank. I have one account with Merrick and it is current. The number on paper sent is not the number with Merrick bank.. Sioux Falls South Dakots Author: sterling heights, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: total card, inc Sioux Falls , South Dakots

23, Report #1231900

May 28 2015
PlayPeak.net My guess is they operated under a number of AKAs.Digital KO LLC & Oldcotes Media LTD Playpeak.net deceptive billing practices They list Delaware, but the call ended up in India Internet Author: East Hampton, Connecticut Media: PlayPeak.net Internet

May 28 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Five months in the field with of no earnings, amid multiple mandatory meetings, left me flat broke and concerned that veterans could be treated in such an unprofessional manner. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 28 2015
Cash Advance Inc Donald Riley Final Notification/Scam/Harrassment Internet Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Internet