INDIA PALACE, BURNSVILLE, MN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: india palace, burnsville, mn
There may be more specific results for "india palace, burnsville, mn"
For more specific results for "india palace, burnsville, mn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 23 2017
24 Hours Chris Dorpat Don't sign up, you wont get paid maple grove mn Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Work at Home: 24 Hours MN

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
Newlookexporters.com Shivaskh Babbar, Ankur Tagore I Ordered 20 Bundles Of Hair And Never Got It Chennai, India Internet
Author: Westland, Michigan Sales People: Newlookexporters.com Internet

Jun 16 2017
Mayan Palace espantosa experiencia Internet Author: New York, New York Resorts: Mayan Palace Internet

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Space Unlimited | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a residential and commercial property management company located in Minneapolis, MN. Space Unlimited offers residential and commercial leases. Space Unlimited owns and manages all their properties, which saves the consumer money because there's no middle man or agent to pay a commission. Space Unlimited has a fulltime maintenance team ready to help and in-house staff to answer all your questions regarding billing, leasing or any other concerns. Space Unlimited is dedicated to customer satisfaction and is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 12 2017
PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA RAJESH MEHTA, VIKRAM GAUTAM i have been ripped of my hard earned $100 sent by money gram to the name VIKRAM GAUTAM in india for the purchase of php inbox mailer service and email leads. the receiver confirmed receipt of the money and thereafter stopped replying my messages Ahmedabad, Zip code: 380015 Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA Internet

Jun 09 2017
Stauer sent me a very cheap watch Burnsville Minnesota Author: Bend, Oregon Jewelers: Stauer Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 09 2017
Wealth Partners Wheatley I don't believe this company is still operating but if they are please everyone do not get involved it's a scam and we should start our class action against them I lost 5500 bucks Chicago Illinois Author: Mn, Minnesota Liars: Wealth Partners Chicago, Illinois

Jun 07 2017
ReputationPlanners.com, reputationplanners.com Reputation Planners Mohali Reputation Planners scam, Reputation Planners India, Mohali California Internet Fake Report - posted by mistake to other name Author: Utah Internet Fraud: ReputationPlanners.com, reputationplanners.com Internet

Jun 06 2017
info@killexams.com KillsExam.com This company is claiming that they have the CISCO'S CCNA Security exam questions when in reality they are marketing the same questions that are free at Quizlet.com For verification just download their demo and google the question and then you will find the very exact question at quizlet.com. This exam is based in India and is scamming prospective CCNA Security students. DO NOT BUY THE TEST... UNKNOWN Internet I got very good experience with killexams for my CCIE Author: Clearwater, Florida Tutoring: info@killexams.com Internet

Jun 02 2017
Chetu, Inc. aka Chetu India pvt Chetu Computer software development Avoid CHETU at all cost! Your project's future depends on it!! Nationwide & Plantation Florida
Derogatory Email by Chetu Not included in initial complaint Author: West Hills, California Computer Programmers: Chetu, Inc. Plantation, Florida

May 30 2017
George Marsking on Upwork ,Content Writing Team, on SkypeWritesongoinwor on Skupe Write Articles and Blogs within 2 hours max and get paid nothing! Probably India Internet Author: Flushing, New York Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com George Marsking Internet

May 30 2017
VLAMOURUS AQUAVO- BEAUTY VITA Offered trial size product at very high cost. india Internet Author: Internet Skin Care: VLAMOURUS Internet

May 30 2017
Priceline Comfort Inn Ripped me off for a night's lodging Duluth MN Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Priceline Internet

May 30 2017
Powermax fitness India Pvt. Ltd. Powermaxfitness did fraud with me by asking me to come to Goa Internet Author: Delhi, Sporting Goods: Powermax fitness Internet

May 29 2017
National home Gardening club NHGC LIFE MEMBER SERVICESP.O. BOX 3526MINNETONKA, MN 5534318002099266 HAS BEEN DISCONNECTEDUse to be able to log on or pay account at mygardeningaccount.com 279 loss ONE 300 FEE TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Landscaping: National home Gardening club Nationwide

May 27 2017
Thenanodesigns Ripped Off India Internet
Author: Launceston, New York Attorneys General: Thenanodesigns Internet

May 26 2017
Vikram Parmar The smartvmp smartvmp Vicky Parmar, Vikram Parmar Wordpress ,Vikram Parmar SEO Vikram Parmar free lancer RUNS SOME VERY BAD WEBSITE AHMEDABAD INDIA
I found this video of him Author: Apopka, Florida Business Consulting: Vikram Parmar Internet

May 25 2017
Shopgoodwill Duluth, MN Goodwill Of Duluth, MN Sniping Of Bids On Shopgoodwill Is Not Prohibited. Did You Know That? Read Email From Duluth MN Duluth Minnesota New Response From Matt-Duluth,MN--Shopgoodwill.com Will Crack Down On People Using Sniping Tools Author: Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill Duluth, MN Duluth, Minnesota

May 19 2017
Modern Office Furniture Refusal of Refund on Damaged Items (TWICE) EDEN PRARIES, MN Nationwide
Author: Glastonbury, Connecticut Furniture Manufactures: Modern Office Furniture Nationwide