INDIA PALACE, BURNSVILLE, MN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: india palace, burnsville, mn
There may be more specific results for "india palace, burnsville, mn"
For more specific results for "india palace, burnsville, mn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 20 2017
Resource Scout Saint paul MN Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Saint paul, Minnesota Accounting: Financial Services: Resource Scout Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 19 2017
vidanta mayan palace, private reserve collection fraud, ripped off, scammed, riveria maya , mexico Author: columbus, Indiana Resorts: vidanta Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Toro Their lawn mower was poorly made and fell apart. Bloomington MN Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Toro Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
EPIxel Software Guru EPixel Software Programming and Design Bad Reviews Are Not Shown India Pakistan Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Programmers: EPIxel Software

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 12 2017
chemstore.pw Aures Nadir Bitcoin-only store a complete and utter thief Website, U.S. and India based Internet Author: Evans, Georgia Medical Laboratories: chemstore.pw Internet

Jul 10 2017
Zaigo InfotechSoftware Solutions aka Zaigo Infotech Software turned to malware, ransomware Jacksonville Florida and India Internet
Another foreign company swindeling Americans Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Websites: Zaigo InfotechSoftware Solutions Internet

Jul 09 2017
repusurance.com REPUSURANCE.COM REPUTATION MANGAMENT RYAN COHEN AMY JAMES RYAN@REPUSURANCE AMY@REUSURANCE REPUSURANCE INC-RYAN COHAN salesmanger@repusurance repusurance world leader in reputation.com reputation mangers internet reputation remove negitive links on your bussiness personal negiitive reviews-remove your negitive search results Minnasota USA London UK Dubia India Internet Author: Grosse ile, Michigan Liars: repusurance.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
Rostfrei Steels Private Limited ,to rostfrei steels ,Rostfrei Steels Steel Storage Tanks manufacturers - Rostfrei Steels Private Limited exporters, suppliers of Liquid Storage Tanks india, indian Steel Storage Tanks,Grain Storage New Delhi New Delhi Author: New Delhi, Other Manufacturers: Rostfrei Steels Private Limited Internet

Jul 06 2017
Hilltop RV, Fridley, MN WORST Customer Service - ESPECIALLY their SERVICE (or lack thereof!) Dept. Fridley Minnesota Resolved Author: Lake Elmo, MN, Minnesota RV Dealers: Hilltop RV Fridley, Minnesota

Jul 02 2017
Viking Magazines Sram 1503 Hwy 13 E Burnsville, MN 55337 Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazines Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Christopher e hixon Christopher was a friend in need. I borrowed him over $1300. To help him and help seeing his daughters He has disappeared. Promising to pay me back several times never received one Penny back. Lakeville MN Minnesota
Author: OLIVIA, Minnesota Loans: Christopher e hixon Minnesota

18, Report #1381998

Jun 28 2017
Studiosuits Studiosuit Never Order From This Company India Internet Author: Alabama Tailor Shops: Studiosuits Internet

19, Report #1381923

Jun 28 2017
Smart PC Fixer False promise about trial version MN Nationwide Author: Ste-Genevieve, Quebec Computer Software: Smart PC Fixer Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 23 2017
24 Hours Chris Dorpat Don't sign up, you wont get paid maple grove mn Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Work at Home: 24 Hours MN

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet