Your Search | india palace, burnsville, mn

Mar 30 2016
Iyogi I paid for 5 years of tech help on my computer and got one and then they quit responding and do not answer any phone calls India someplace India Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Infomercial Programming: Iyogi Internet

Mar 29 2016
Nolyn acoustics A guy named Brian He pulled up next to me at a gas station and asked if I needed some home audio. He was well dressed in a nice black SUV, opened his door and showed me all the car audio and said it was over stock and couldn't bring it to his warehouse in Burnsville. He looked so legit it was scary, has business cards, company shirt on and invoices. I didn't fall for it at first but then he continued to show me various papers on the home stereo system that retailed at 2400$ and offered me 1 for 300. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics Internet

Mar 27 2016
Sareeka online Sareeka online Indian fashion SCAM India Online Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Sareeka online Nationwide

Mar 27 2016
Vikings magazine service Jeff I think that was his name I just remembered that it started with a J Well I was told that if I subscribe to these magazine at 49.99 a month that I would receive a 250 or 500 $ gift card to shop on line after I make my first payment which I made on March 11 2016 I didn't receive nether or not one thing no gift card no magazine I want to press charges I mean i'm going to press charges Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pearl City, Hawaii $$ REWARDS Offered: Vikings magazine service Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 26 2016
HIMALAY ENTERPRISES JAI MASTNATH BABA Amit kumar, parshant kumar, parshant kamwalMob.no:- +918447030096Whats app :- +918447183577Skype id :- himalayhairDeveloped and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH LimitedHimalay Enterprises www.indiamart.com/himalayenterprises www.humanhairdelhi.cominqu Virgin hair manufacture from india delhi Internet Author: plano, Texas Beauty Products: HIMALAY ENTERPRISES JAI MASTNATH BABA Internet

Mar 23 2016
Preferred Customer Club Over charged Burnsville Minnesota Author: Nampa, Idaho Gold & Silver Investments: Preferred Customer Club Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 20 2016
SAS express courier SAS Express Courier Patel Build India Author: Hespetia, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SAS express courier

Mar 17 2016
Value Plus Value Plus I was told if I accepted the trial Value Plus coupon program I would receive a $20-cash back& $50- Gift Card no obligation needed Hopkins MN Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Value Plus Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Satya Boutique Satya alies alekya Satya Boutique fraud at Eluru, A.P, India. Ripped off Rs.5850 in june 2015 for the dresses which was never couriered to USA. Eluru, A.P, India Eluru, Facebook/satyaboutique Author: Tumwater, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Satya Boutique Internet

Mar 16 2016
Allyson Legendre http://repairgoogle.com Company creates FALSE reports - then tries to blackmale you to remove fake data who knows? India it seems by writing. Internet Author: the internet, Kansas SEO - Reputation Management: Allyson Legendre Internet

Mar 15 2016
West gate palace Rip of company Orlando florida Author: Liverpool, Wyoming Hotel: West gate palace

Mar 13 2016
Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Thomas at DAFC.Raj at caipol.comDespatch@caipol.com The company is a fraudulent Internet site in India. They will take your money through Xoom or western union and will never send you the products you payed for. Then, they will do things like tell you that your merchandise was delivered to someone else in another country by mistake and they want to buy it from you through PayPal. Then, you owe that person money because you'll receive a message that this person never received items that they ordered from you. Thangamani says he has no way of reimbursing you directly because of Infia's strict poliies. Thane, Maharashtra India Nationwide Author: Tuckahoe, New York Medical Supplies: Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
MailGet, formget, MagnetBrains LLC Cannot cancel service and it will charge you even if you stop india Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: MailGet(formget) Internet

Mar 12 2016
kelly sanders at instantcashadvance.com Sam, a manager, jay moore wire recipient Loan scammers in India or Pakistan Florida Internet Author: plainfield, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: kelly sanders at instantcashadvance.com Internet

Mar 11 2016
Indian hair exports/Voguemart Sanjeev katoch- proprietor Scam me off thousands of dollars of my hard earned money. Ludhiana, India Internet
Totally Wrong Author: Monrovia, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Indian hair exports/Voguemart Internet

Mar 10 2016
United Auto defense my name is India Johnson India R Johnson I am counseling my United Auto defense insurance I do not feel insurance buy them I don't like the company and what they offer so I no longer want their insurance I am canceling it I am not happy with the insurance company I was not aware of when the money was going to be taken out of my account who was supposed to be setting up and be getting the account March 9th not whether we're going to set up and take money out of the account without me being knowledgeable of March 9th either way it goes I am unhappy and I no longer want the insurance thank you st.petersburg Nationwide Author: st.petersburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto defense Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Reputation Sentry Bruce Rivers www.reputation-sentry.com, Reputation Sentry, elaborate, scam, con artists, internet scam, theft, fraud, india, Russia, fake address, New York New York New York Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Reputation Sentry New York, New York

Mar 07 2016
SEO.in Sabah Noor Biggest SEO Ripoff Artists Located in India Lying Thieves Gurgaon Internet Author: Houston, Texas Appliances: SEO.in

Mar 07 2016
Closet works Closet works, sells blouses and sareesSSR creations That site is fake, i am a victim, she ripped me off for 50k rupees, She callsher self Satya, gave me bank details in the name of Suchitra Neelam, And I believe she is based in Eluru West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh India Eluru Internet satya boutique eluru Author: Chicago, Illinois Bridal Shops: Closet works Internet

Mar 02 2016
Best Buy HQ Richfield MN Money Stolen Richfield Minnesota Author: Hockley, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Best Buy HQ Richfield MN Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
Business Pro Designs Businessprodesigns.com THIEVES - TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DEVELOPED THE APP. India Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Programmers: Business Pro Designs Internet

Feb 29 2016
AAA Chem Dry (Tom Okeefe) Tom Okeefe, the owner of AAA Chem Dry overcharges and doesn't provide the services he advertise! Oseo MN Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Cleaning Services: AAA Chem Dry (Tom Okeefe) Internet

Feb 28 2016
Uber Tech Support Sam,and others who did not give me their names. An individual with an Indian (India) accent contacted me and said he was letting me know that my contract for support was going to expire Internet Author: Oldsmar, Florida Consumer Services: Uber Tech Support Internet

Feb 26 2016
Sri Gayatri DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!! India Internet Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Sri Gayatri Internet

Feb 26 2016
car-registation.org Ripped off while simply trying to renew my car registration. probably in India Internet Sorry for the typos! Author: Aberdeen, Washington Computer Fraud: car-registation.org Internet