Your Search | india palace, burnsville, mn

Sep 08 2015
Vedkadesigns Anita Singh Ripped off, did not give me a refund when asked and also refused to ship the item or respond to any messages Jaipur, India Internet
Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alberta Jewelry Stores: Vedkadesigns Internet

Sep 08 2015
06:19 PM This company charged me for something I didn't order, don't do business with them Not sure, India? Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 07 2015
08:37 AM reports to affiliated with and to support Microsoft issues Unknown appears to be India Internet Author: Anthem, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 02 2015

Sep 01 2015
01:08 PM We ordered blinds from, once we received the product we needed custmer service to replace a broken end cap and provide a couple additonal hanging clips. We have sent emails and made phone calls over the past month and a half. To date, we have not heard anything from this company. I would recommend people purchase blinds from a different company as customer service is non-existant. Houston, Tx St Paul MN Author: St Paul, Minnesota Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Corporate Ranking Corporate Ranking SEOCorporateRanking Company does not fullfill contractual obligations, non responsive, very poor quality work India Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Corporate Ranking Internet

Sep 01 2015
NPS online pharmarcy, SPN online pharmacy HORDERS OF FAKE MEDICATION india Internet Author: New Jersey Pharmacies: NPS online pharmarcy Internet

Aug 31 2015
11:07 PM - No refund policy. Don't buy electronic products from Snapdeal. New Delhi India
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Internet

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Proven Logic, Muthurengan Sridharan, Bharath Lalgudi Natarajan, Kailash Beware of Fraud! ProvenLogic does not build what they say Bangalore, India Internet Author: San Diego, California Software: Proven Logic Internet

Aug 29 2015
Zapasa Capital Management, LLC / Northern exposure Remodeling Inc. Duane Nelson, Jose Garcia Fraudulent cpn, credit repair, and self corporation scams!! Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: New york, NY, New York Financial Services: Zapasa Capital Management, LLC / Northern exposure Remodeling Inc. Forest Lake, MN 55025-831, Minnesota

Aug 28 2015
12:26 PM Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: Internet

Aug 27 2015
11:49 PM Tesco-outsouuce It is an Online Outsourcing company Vadodara, 390023, India Gujarat
Author: Karaikudi, Alabama Work at Home Business: Internet

Aug 27 2015
STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT Fraudulant Email Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Loans: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT Internet

Aug 25 2015
K Hovnanian This is the worst customer experience we ever had. We tried to build a home in Plymouth, MN and experienced worst customer support during the process. No body is willing to work with the buyer once the purchase agreement is signed.  Plymouth, Minnesota Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: K Hovnanian plymouth, Minnesota

Aug 25 2015
Westgate Palace,L.L.C. A Florida limited liability company My Wife & i purchased two weeks every other year at the Westgate Palace in Orlando, Fl,32819 on 6/4/2014 ,now they are telling us we only have one week every other year !! Ocoee Florida
Author: Oxford, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Palace,L.L.C. Ocoee, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Job Bay Uno Hire We engaged SSCSWorld to develop a website on our behalf. We paid them 25% upfront only to find that the website was not developed from scratch but SSCSWorld used other websites not licensed to them. They were in breach of contract and we demanded a full refund, They have since disagreed down hole and refuse to answer any of our calls or mails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SSCSWORD they are Thieves. INDIA Author: Alabama Websites: Job Bay

Aug 23 2015
Dumarks and Sons Auto RIPPED off girl buying first morals whatsoever!!! Ramsey Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Dumarks and Sons Auto Ramsey , Minnesota

Aug 22 2015
09:43 PM I bough at CD for music software (Vocaloid) for USD 202 which was to be door delivered at my home in India. The supplier did not inform about the total charges including customs. Now I am being asked to pay fine of USD 202 by customs. Had I known this I would have not bought it. They have also not sent any invoice to me. Kitakyushu-s**+ Internet
Author: pune, Music Shops: Kitakyushu-shi, Other

Aug 22 2015
10:31 AM | | | Mishra | jaswinder singh This person runs many online scam pharmacies . Don trust them with your money . Don't send any money to them. You'd be scammed Lucknow india Internet Voor2solutions Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: | Internet

Aug 20 2015
06:12 AM ‎Demat Database This company kenils is fraud-scam site deceiving people to pay sim ammount this his ICICI A/C In India Ahmedabad Gujarat
Author: New York Business Consultants: Internet

Aug 19 2015
02:55 PM This is a rip off payment gateway helping con websites processing illicit payments Mumbai, India Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Internet

Aug 18 2015
Cooking Club of America I am a life member and have not received any magazines in over a year. I tried calling them and their phone is disconnected. I was never notified that this company no longer exists Minnetonka MN Author: Rutland, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Cooking Club of Ameruca Internet

Aug 18 2015
Toshiba Laptop Rebate Bait and Switch Winsted MN Nationwide
Author: Shingle Springs, California Computer Manufactures: Toshiba Laptop Rebate Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
'Jeffrey' Posed as a student loan repayment/ management agent. Somewhere in India. Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Consumer Services: Internet