Your Search | india palace, burnsville, mn

Apr 08 2016
Medicap Pharmacy Shop getusabrandpills.com Save your money, this site is a rip off making a fortune on your money! Goa India Internet Author: Everett, Washington Pharmacies: Medicap Pharmacy Shop Internet

Apr 07 2016
ShopJimmy TVReplacementParts or PartTrader They don't stand by their merchandise Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Sacramento, California Television Parts & Services: ShopJimmy Burnsville , Minnesota

Apr 07 2016
efax - thousands of ripped off customers refuse to cancel account. refuse to refund illegal charges. unknown. india? Internet Author: long beach, California Computer Software: efax Internet

Apr 06 2016
risezon i wanted to download canada maps to my garmin gps. i did so and was redirected to this company. they charged me $120 and fixed nothing. They tell me thAt my money has been refunded but my bank acc does not reflect that. 3 weeks of repeated calls with no results. sounds like india Internet Author: stratham, New Hampshire Computer Service & Repair: risezon Internet

Apr 04 2016
Age rewind skin / luxe skin Age Rewindskin / Luxe Skin I order 1 product for $5.98 which was eye age rewind and receive 2 products in the mail for the same price and after 14 days I was charged 92.99 for each product I receive. 1608 INDIA ST. CA Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Questionable Activities: Civil Rights Violators: Age rewind skin / luxe skin Internet

Apr 03 2016
All Day Chemist, Is My Pharmacy Charged my debit card $100 and I received no products were ever delivered India Internet Author: Florida Drugstores: All Day Chemist Internet

Apr 02 2016
MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids Robbie Harrell !! Beebe Ave St Paul Mn These scammers ran an auction . Sold a bunch of software that had already been installed on computers then misrepresented Said store returns you can not return open software of any type. And shelf pulls Come to fin scammers sell already used = worthless software. scam St Paul Minnesota Author: mpls, Minnesota Software: MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids St Paul, Minnesota

Apr 02 2016
GDS Hotels Private Limited Fraud Hotel Booking; Booking not confirmed; Money not refunded New Delhi India Author: Helotes, Texas Travel Services: GDS Hotels Private Limited Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Iyogi I paid for 5 years of tech help on my computer and got one and then they quit responding and do not answer any phone calls India someplace India Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Infomercial Programming: Iyogi Internet

Mar 29 2016
Nolyn acoustics A guy named Brian He pulled up next to me at a gas station and asked if I needed some home audio. He was well dressed in a nice black SUV, opened his door and showed me all the car audio and said it was over stock and couldn't bring it to his warehouse in Burnsville. He looked so legit it was scary, has business cards, company shirt on and invoices. I didn't fall for it at first but then he continued to show me various papers on the home stereo system that retailed at 2400$ and offered me 1 for 300. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics Internet

Mar 27 2016
Sareeka online Sareeka online Indian fashion SCAM India Online Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Sareeka online Nationwide

Mar 27 2016
Vikings magazine service Jeff I think that was his name I just remembered that it started with a J Well I was told that if I subscribe to these magazine at 49.99 a month that I would receive a 250 or 500 $ gift card to shop on line after I make my first payment which I made on March 11 2016 I didn't receive nether or not one thing no gift card no magazine I want to press charges I mean i'm going to press charges Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pearl City, Hawaii $$ REWARDS Offered: Vikings magazine service Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 26 2016
HIMALAY ENTERPRISES JAI MASTNATH BABA Amit kumar, parshant kumar, parshant kamwalMob.no:- +918447030096Whats app :- +918447183577Skype id :- himalayhairDeveloped and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH LimitedHimalay Enterprises www.indiamart.com/himalayenterprises www.humanhairdelhi.cominqu Virgin hair manufacture from india delhi Internet Author: plano, Texas Beauty Products: HIMALAY ENTERPRISES JAI MASTNATH BABA Internet

Mar 23 2016
Preferred Customer Club Over charged Burnsville Minnesota Author: Nampa, Idaho Gold & Silver Investments: Preferred Customer Club Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 20 2016
SAS express courier SAS Express Courier Patel Build India Author: Hespetia, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SAS express courier

Mar 17 2016
Value Plus Value Plus I was told if I accepted the trial Value Plus coupon program I would receive a $20-cash back& $50- Gift Card no obligation needed Hopkins MN Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Value Plus Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Satya Boutique Satya alies alekya Satya Boutique fraud at Eluru, A.P, India. Ripped off Rs.5850 in june 2015 for the dresses which was never couriered to USA. Eluru, A.P, India Eluru, Facebook/satyaboutique Author: Tumwater, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Satya Boutique Internet

Mar 16 2016
Allyson Legendre http://repairgoogle.com Company creates FALSE reports - then tries to blackmale you to remove fake data who knows? India it seems by writing. Internet Author: the internet, Kansas SEO - Reputation Management: Allyson Legendre Internet

Mar 15 2016
West gate palace Rip of company Orlando florida Author: Liverpool, Wyoming Hotel: West gate palace

Mar 13 2016
Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Thomas at DAFC.Raj at caipol.comDespatch@caipol.com The company is a fraudulent Internet site in India. They will take your money through Xoom or western union and will never send you the products you payed for. Then, they will do things like tell you that your merchandise was delivered to someone else in another country by mistake and they want to buy it from you through PayPal. Then, you owe that person money because you'll receive a message that this person never received items that they ordered from you. Thangamani says he has no way of reimbursing you directly because of Infia's strict poliies. Thane, Maharashtra India Nationwide Author: Tuckahoe, New York Medical Supplies: Caipol.com Thangamani Shanmugavelu pillai Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
MailGet, formget, MagnetBrains LLC Cannot cancel service and it will charge you even if you stop india Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: MailGet(formget) Internet

Mar 12 2016
kelly sanders at instantcashadvance.com Sam, a manager, jay moore wire recipient Loan scammers in India or Pakistan Florida Internet Author: plainfield, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: kelly sanders at instantcashadvance.com Internet

Mar 11 2016
Indian hair exports/Voguemart Sanjeev katoch- proprietor Scam me off thousands of dollars of my hard earned money. Ludhiana, India Internet
Totally Wrong Author: Monrovia, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Indian hair exports/Voguemart Internet

Mar 10 2016
United Auto defense my name is India Johnson India R Johnson I am counseling my United Auto defense insurance I do not feel insurance buy them I don't like the company and what they offer so I no longer want their insurance I am canceling it I am not happy with the insurance company I was not aware of when the money was going to be taken out of my account who was supposed to be setting up and be getting the account March 9th not whether we're going to set up and take money out of the account without me being knowledgeable of March 9th either way it goes I am unhappy and I no longer want the insurance thank you st.petersburg Nationwide Author: st.petersburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto defense Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Reputation Sentry Bruce Rivers www.reputation-sentry.com, Reputation Sentry, elaborate, scam, con artists, internet scam, theft, fraud, india, Russia, fake address, New York New York New York Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Reputation Sentry New York, New York