Your Search | indian hair exports

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Hair Elaa Vitamin scam Internet Author: West Virginia Liars: Hair Elaa Internet

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 05 2016
Her Imports Misrepresentation of Hair Alexandria Virginia Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Her Impors Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 01 2016
The Granola Bar The Granola Bar Of Westport ( Dana - Owner ) YOATmeal tasted like dish soap... Found hair in my food.....Owner was rude ... Westport Connecticut
Author: Westport, Connecticut Restaurants: The Granola Bar Westport, Connecticut

Jan 31 2016
Indian Trails EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL Southfield Michigan Author: east lansing, Michigan Bus Travel: Indian Trails Southfield, Michigan

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 27 2016
Square Done one went into my account setting with Square and changed my Banking info and I never got my money that Square owes me. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Hair Salons: Square Internet

Jan 27 2016
gettingfrontpage.com is now getvisibleweb.com, Biggest Indian Scam Star bizringer.com Google Scam, Microsoft Scam, Vineet Baid, Ratan Baid, Vivek Baid, SEO Scam, IT Scam, Fraud Company Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: getvisibleweb Internet

Jan 26 2016
sarlow group Nate lowen,Jamie sargent,Jodi lowen not paying for work completed Columbia City indiana Internet indian Author: Muncie, Indiana Property Management: sarlow group Internet

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 26 2016
TTZ Hair & Beauty Supply This store sells poor quality hair, & does not offer exchanges or refunds Palm Springs CA Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi BOss Hair Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Cashnet1 Scott meyers Loan scam eastern Indian camel jockeys Ontario Internet/ calif Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Cashnet1 Internet

Jan 19 2016
organic loans I applied for a loan. And they approved me for 5000 dollars. I sent them 400 dollars and they ripped me off by saying that they needed more money to get it wired to my bank. They were a bunch of Indian from the middle east that were pulling this scams. Florida Internet the oldest trick!!! Author: Marion , Texas Consumer Services: organic loans Internet

Jan 18 2016
Andrea Santean Andrea Santean Whippie Theft of Services Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California Hair Salons: Andrea Santean Palm Springs, California

Jan 18 2016
The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Tino Barbone, Scalp Esthetica, Rose Cruz, Secondskin Medspa, 1 Eglinton Ave E c401 The Scalp Micropigmentation Center Turned my head blue and had to laser, I am now bald where i used to have hair because of yag laser removal of blue inks done by tino barbone, Tino Barbone ruined my life and caused my entire head to be blue. after laser removal i have no hair left. I lost my feeling of being a woman now thanks to tino barbone Toronto Ontario
www.scalpsearch.com www.scalp-aesthetics.com www.scalpaacademy.com www.scalpguru.com Bryce Cleveland and Damien Porter Writing Fake Reviews Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Toronto, Ontario

Jan 18 2016
YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS / YUMMY EXTENSIONS Yummy hair extensions sent me terribly tangling, matting and synthetic looking hair Plano/internet Internet
UPDATE1 Author: ANON, Maryland Beauty Products: YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS Internet

Jan 13 2016
Crown International Steel Building Crown International Steel Building Systems DON’T BUY FROM THEM!!! Wasted time, Thank you Rob for nothing. Makes Rocks Pennsylvania Author: Indian Wells, California Builders & Contractors: Crown International Steel Building Makes Rocks, Pennsylvania

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 11 2016
Proud to Be a Hair Stylist rip- off company Internet Author: Callahan, Florida Jewelry Stores: Proud to Be a Hair Stylist Internet

Jan 08 2016
Cash USA Loan. Bryan Wilson Indian scammers!! Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: York, Pennsylvania Liars: Cash USA Loan. Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
California Lace Wigs & Weaves Annette Jones / Renee Ripoff Hemet California
Author: Washington Hair Salons: California Lace Wigs & Weaves Hemet, California

Jan 07 2016
J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy I have never been so disused with an auto dealer. This purchase has deeply scared me for life. During my ebay transactions and emails with Mr Rashad Jasairy he asured me this 2008 bmw 528i was in excellent condition however. once I received this vehicle the engine was cover with oil, oil spilled out of parts on engine, no heated seat as advertised, large dent on rear passage side and vehicle had exceptional amount of a pet hair, small of grabage. All hoses and belts on front of engine was saturated with oil. Houston Texas Again I'm Impressed Author: Ozark, Alabama Liars: J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy Houston, Texas