Your Search | indian hair exports

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 15 2016
Luxe Dope Multimedia LuxeDope, VVGraphics, LuxeGraphics (also on Instagram) Do not pay (via PayPal) for any services from LuxeDope or LuxeDope Multimedia Manhattan, NY | Miami, FL Internet Author: Indian Head , Maryland Websites: Luxe Dope Multimedia Internet

Oct 14 2016
Southwest Indian Foundation Returned product not acknowledged. No refund given. Sales person rude and actually lied. Nationwide Author: Manvel, Texas Clothing Stores: Southwest Indian Foundation Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
murli hair enterprises mr murli rajora raw indian hair new delhi india Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: murli hair enterprises new delhi,

Oct 06 2016
Unique&Elegant Hair Design Kewonia Grimes Scam Artist Lying Beautician Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Unique&Elegant Hair Design Killeen, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 01 2016
World of Hair Double billed me ! Phone # is out of service and they don't answer my emails. Loganville Georgia Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Beauty Products: World of Hair Georgia

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2016
Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Hair Products Hair Product of this business are scam or ripped off and not real business Internet Author: HATTIESBURG, Mississippi Beauty Products: Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Internet

Sep 28 2016
Advance America Cash Advance Cash Advance USA:Sebastian TaylorSupervisor - EdwardThese AH's are ACTUALLY in Miami, FL SCAMMERS w/ THICK INDIAN ACCENTS Miami Florida Author: Florida Loans: Advance America Cash Advance Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 15 2016
Salon Bliss The owner,Gretchen, totally chopped my hair and I feel it was done on purpose bc she has the ability to give a great haircut Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Salon Bliss Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
FF Dynamics Spikedcollardogs Won't respond to honor warranty Internet Author: Indian Hills, Colorado Auto Parts: FF Dynamics Internet

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 11 2016
Herbal Groups Real slick indian givers Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Drugstores: Herbal Groups Van Nuys, California

Sep 10 2016
LaMuse La Hair La Vie Hair vitamin to thicken and strengthen thinning hair Los Angeles CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LaMuse Internet