Your Search | infinite
Approximately 166 Reports Found

Oct 08 2016
Dave Nelson Infinite Reiki Healer Internet Reiki Infinite Healer Course Dave Nelson Author: Port Angeles, Washington Health Care Education: Dave Nelson Infinite Reiki Healing Internet

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Jul 13 2016
Navigator Sport Philippines Infinite Metalworks Navigator Sport Philippines Scam Quezon City Other
Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: Navigator Sport Philippines Quezon City, Other

Apr 28 2016
Fly Infinite In my opinion, this company is a fraud. Burlingame California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: Fly Infinite Burlingame, California

Apr 22 2016
Fly Infinite Incompetent Internet Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Air Travel: Fly Infinite Internet

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Infinite Skies is such a great company where is my refund and why have they not kept their word Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 10 2016
Reiki Infinite Healer Dave Nelson refused to refund my money when requested and continually billed me. Had to cancel the cc to stop charges. Chino CALIFORNIA Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: Reiki Infinite Healer Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Learn Before You speak Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 01 2015
Infinite Healthcare Katoria Weaver, TaWanda Anyiwo, Alzena Jones Class hours were always shortened, externship was promised before the end of class, and wasn't provided until well after class was over and was far out and at a business that was closing due to many of reasons. I have requested to have all of my test papers mailed to me and also my certificate/diploma mailed to me being that I also paid for that, being a total of $845.00. No externship, no test papers, no completion paperwork, and no return phone calls. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Health Care Education: Infinite Healthcare Richmond, Virginia

Nov 23 2015
Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Charged my account ahead of time. Double charges in shipping and delivery Internet Author: Cape Coral , Florida Beauty Salons: Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Internet

Nov 21 2015

Nov 11 2015
SIMPLYFABO on 09/09/2015, I ordered the Infinite Cross Necklace and paid for shipping in the amount of $11.99 and still have not received it. Emailed them twice with no response. Internet Author: Beachwood, Ohio Jewelry Stores: SIMPLYFABO Internet

Nov 03 2015
youthful radiance infinite allure trial offer - paid for. Called to cancel - confirmation # BUT WOULD NOT REFUND CHARGES OF 84.95 AND 81.37 GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA INTERNET Author: Garden City, New York Supplemental Health Programs: youthful radiance Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
Infinite Energy Fraudulent Billing Lewisville Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Electrical Services: Infinite Energy Internet

Oct 26 2015
Infinity Allure Infinite Allure, Power Testro Scam, lies, and manipulative, billing for other products NOT ordered Greenville Internet, South Carolina Author: Petaluma, California Questionable Activities: Infinity Allure Internet

Oct 01 2015
infiniteAllur C3POLLC*INFINITALLURYOUTH RADIANCE INFINITE ALLURE I FELL FOR THE SCAM internet Internet Author: Palm City, Florida Medical Supplies: infiniteAllur Internet

Sep 30 2015
Youthful Radiance YR Beauty Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Greenville South Carolina Author: Keithville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 14 2015
youthful radiance infinite allure sell trial bottles of beauty cream for s/h $4.95 must cancel in 2 weeks or get charged full price,don't receive for 2 weeks and no where in the trial shipment is there mention of this of the final cost which goes up to over $160.00 and you don't receive trial samples at all. alpharetta,GA,. and atlanta , georgia Author: portland, Oregon Beauty Products: youthful radiance Internet

Aug 22 2015
Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide The answer is: Everyone Author: Green Valley, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Infinite Allure Infinite Allure Anti Aging Moisturizer Ordered a free trial, payed for shipping on my credit card and was charged $84.00. I did not authorize the charge. Greenville South Carolina Author: Lakewood, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Infinite Allure Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 21 2015
Shawn Latham, Infinite Energy, D&D Energy Exploration FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, PONZIE SCHEME sunnyvale Texas
Author: Frisco, Texas Brokerage Companies: Shawn Latham sunnyvale, Texas

Feb 28 2015
Intelligent energy Infinite energy I was suppose to be setup for a budget plan but it wasnt. Nationwide Author: N. Middletown, New Jersey Utility Companies: Intelligent energy Nationwide