Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

infinity funding group

Showing 1-25 of 29,673 Found Reports For more specific results for "infinity funding group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Putnam Funding /Excelium Group/Asset Equity Capital Fraud, Convicted Felon, Steven Goldberg, Putnam Funding, Excelium Group Boca Raton Florida Author: Glendale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Putnam Funding Boca Raton,

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
RoseWholesale, Fashion Mirror, Yigou International Group SCAM -- does not ship or refund Internet
Author: MALMÖ, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: RoseWholesale Internet

Feb 26 2017
Honda of Escondido - Penske Automotive Group New Car Buyers - BEWARE of this HACK Escondido California
You're not comparing apples to apples Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Honda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 26 2017
Equity Group Equity Group Property Management Unprofessional, Scam on Deposit Money Visalia California
Author: Bakersfield, California Real Estate Services: Equity Group Visalia, California

Feb 25 2017
Orion Management Group California dmv renewal californiadmvrenewal.com is a complete scam! Claremont California
Author: Los Molinos, California Motor Vehicle: Orion Management Group Internet

Feb 25 2017
BAM Financial Christian or John Wesley CPN Funding Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Yukon , Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: BAM Financial Internet

Feb 25 2017
Allcare Funding Chris Stratton Business account funding Spring Texas Internet Author: Yukon , Oklahoma Accounting: Allcare Funding Internet

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Signet Financial Group Signet Financial Group are Crooks and Rip us off. Vacaville California They lied to you Author: Minden, Nevada Auto Dealers: Signet Financial Group Vacaville, California

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Sureway Capital Group Gutless Cowards Target Families In Need of Financial Help Internet Author: Palatine , Illinois Loans: Sureway Capital Group Internet

Feb 22 2017
Westwood legal and Camden Law group, Camden Legal Group, Jimmy Swinden, James Swinden Compete scam and FRAUD.. changing their company name to rob consumers and induviduals already facing tough times los angeles California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Westwood legal los angeles, California

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 21 2017
Signal processing Group selling untested electroniccs items(mostly customer returns)ignorant,hiding addresses phone numbers possibly Glendale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Signal processing Group Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 20 2017
Emporium private loan servicing/ Pacific credit group BIG SCAM! san diego California hard to believe Author: campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium san diego , California

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
Holiday Property Group llc michael dean, allen taylor, david and kelly brooks,sara weaver rip off scam winchester Virginia Author: Strasburg, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Holiday Property Group llc winchester, Virginia

Feb 20 2017
All Care Funding, Inc Chrisley Stratton, Kelly Pritchett, Renee Hudson, Bobra Lewis FRAUD-RIPOFF W Houston Texas Author: Greenville , South Carolina Financial Services: All Care Funding, Inc W Houston, Texas