Your Search | inmate calls connect

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
SGI REMODELING HARRASSING PHONE CALLS AND UNLICENSED CONTRACTORS IRVINE, California Author: PERRIS, California Questionable Activities: SGI REMODELING IRVINE,, California

Jan 20 2017
Baps Store bapsstore.com Never shipped paid order after two months. No response to emails and phone calls Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Baps Store Internet

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
DSM Supply Paid and wont deliver despite multiple calls Dallas Texas Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Emporium Retail Group LLC Failure to Ship After Multiple Calls los angeles California Response from Emporium Author: boone, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Retail Group LLC los angeles, California

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 12 2017
CGJ Handyman Did not complete job as described on invoice, will not return phone calls. When we actually talk with him it's excuses on what the problems are Bessemer City North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CGJ Handyman North Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
Intown Suites Corporate guest service line does not answer nor return calls and property is in a shambles North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Hotel: Intown Suites Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Royal Republic aka Lakeisha Black SHE LIES AND SAYS SHE'SAID THE CEO OF A LABEL AND HAS ARTIST. SHE HAS NO LABEL OR ARTIST. SHE IS THE ARTIST. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THE NOISE SHE CALLS HER MUSIC. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Savannah, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Royal Republic aka L Internet

Jan 09 2017
A- SECURITY JANE WILSON CONTINUOUS AMOUNT OF CALLS AFTER TOLD NOT TO CALL BACK KNOXVILLE,TN Nationwide Well..... Author: harriman, Tennessee Communications & Networking: A- SECURITY Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Legalmarijuanashop.org Medical Cannabis Scam, byMarijuana Connect, legal marijuana shop, MORGAN MORRIS, Benjamin Feboh, Vincent Colomb, Brian Nimson Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Legalmarijuanashop.org Internet

Jan 06 2017
digipowersolutions No Response ~ No Return Calls! Internet Author: Lakeland, Minnesota Cameras & Video: digipowersolutions Internet

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
StreamNtv Brian Schumacher Brian will not return calls, texts or emails. Sent my defective Kbox back for replacement under warranty, received nothing back. Winston Salem North Carolina Happy to follow up with good news......... Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: StreamNtv Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Grace Brooks Paula Adams SCAM CON ARTIST RIPPED ME OFF MY MONEY LA Internet
Ignoring my phone calls Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grace Brooks Internet