INMATE CALLS CONNECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inmate calls connect
There may be more reports for "inmate calls connect"
For more results perform a general search for "inmate calls connect"
Showing 1-25 of 13,513 Found Reports For more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Country Club Directory Will not refund your Guarantee Refund Lies to you, will not return phone calls or emails. Took my Money and Never did the service. Brooklyn New York Author: Surprise, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Country Club Directory Brooklyn, New York

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Paramount Property Professional The company is no longer answering calls, messages or emails Orlando Florida Author: warrenton, Virginia Property Management: Paramount Property Professional Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 17 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Like others complaining, never got cup I ordered, just the extra tops. No responce to emails or calls Internet Author: White Plains, New York Internet Fraud: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Mar 16 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences Calls the Report a Hoax Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
American Residential Warranty This company is a complete scam, they do not repair nor replace anything, They will ignore your calls for service and take your money. Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

12, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 15 2017
sunloan..vom Constantly calls for payment 1 day after due date!!! this is harassment at ot's worse. Oxford Alabama The answer is simple... Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: sunloan.com Oxford , Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Medical services group Multiple solicitation calls each 10 minutes Nationwide Author: kemp, Texas Drugstores: Medical services group Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
crown food cart Fraud All The Way will not return calls or email after payment Allentown Pennsylvania Author: monroe, North Carolina Manufacturers: crown food cart Allentown, Pennsylvania

Mar 14 2017
Duncan Wierman Lowlands Real Estate Investors association,Midlands Real Estate Investors Association,Freedom Real Estate Investorsfacebook.com/duncanwierman/ Scam Artist, Steals your hard earned Money, Real Estate Investing Groups that just sell high priced mentorship. He is a great guy til you give him all your savings and then he doesnt return your calls or emails. Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Boston, Greenville South Crolina Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Duncan Wierman Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
RecoveryCNT I entered the RecoveryCNT, also known as CNT, in November and from day one I felt a semi- vibe about the place. First, they take away your cell phones, and you can't make calls. Overall there services is good but some staff is not friendly Middlesex New Jersey
Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: RecoveryCNT Middlesex, New Jersey

Mar 10 2017
Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Shawn Summit/ Darah Keilyn Carter Summit He took $23,000 from us to build a metal shop building. This was for concrete,building materials, and labor. He dug up our yard, framed out a hole for concrete, left some building parts and stopped returning our calls. Durant Oklahoma
Things we , and others have done do far... Author: Hastings, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Durant, Oklahoma

Mar 10 2017
Chesaco RV Sold us a unit with out-of- date gas equipment, resulting in a potential deadly gas leak. They are too busy to take calls or help Joppa Maryland Author: Front Royal, Virginia RV Dealers: Chesaco RV Joppa, Maryland

Mar 10 2017
This company calls me daily from different phone numbers. they leave the same message each time. I have tried calling back each of the numbers and each time it is the same person who answers, says CCR and associates, hold then places the call on hold and never returns to the call... not sure Nationwide Author: ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: CCR associates Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile has been over charging us for service that they didn't provide we cannot use our phones to make calls or go in the internate T-Mobile has been robbering us for the pass two years now please look into it to help us with this rediculus robbery from T-Mobile Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Alder Home Security Offer their security system and said they would pay out the old contract with HTC. Now they are refusing to answer phone calls. They never finished hooking up the service. The main office is out of Utah Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Security Services: Alder Home Security Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Janus options, 80-83 long lane london, UK, EC1A9ET After sending lot many emails and calls to janus options . i have not get any response and reply from the company. london united kingdom Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Police: Lawyers: Janus options london, New York

Mar 08 2017
Ngoan Nguyen Wasted our time repeatedly and refused to pay for service calls Fountain Valley California Author: fountain valley, California Cleaning Services: Ngoan Nguyen Fountain Valley, California