Your Search | inmate calls connect

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 29 2016
007 Bullion/AMGAMG Global Assets, Inc./Bank of Bullion/Gary D. Gruenberg Gold Coin Scam! Purchased 20 One .oz Gold Eagles by wire transfer. Only received 2 coins. Over two weeks now...no returned calls...no emails. THIS IS A SCAM. Reported them to the FBI and Aventura PD. Miami Florida Totally Denied Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Gold & Silver Investments: 007 Bullion Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
RZ Services LLC Rick Zeuch. Frederick Zimmerman Non payment for work performed .. doesn't return phone calls... always a different excuse.. Montville Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Small Business Services: RZ Services LLC Montville, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC CPM Theresa Bradner Chris Bradner Delinquent Never paid Dishonest Will not return phone calls after work is done Hoewll Michigan Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC Hoewll, Michigan

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Ace Industrial Supply Ace Industrial Disrespectful Harassing Phone Calls Burbank California Author: Santa Barbara, California Mail Order Services: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

12, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Notice of Subpoena Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Success in Real Estate rip off, lost lots of money with no results, will not return phone calls Utah Author: Lowell, Michigan Real Estate Investing: success in real estate - utah Utah

Aug 22 2016
Pacific Connect Owner SEATTLE Washington Author: Seattle , Washington Grocery Stores: Pacific Connect SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 22 2016
Bay Area Collections Harassing calls Nationwide Author: North las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Bay Area Collections Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
cashnowoffer.com Janice phone# 1 630 228 0700 took my test strips one month ago and will not respond to calls or messages chicogo Internet Author: phila, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide