INMATE CALLS CONNECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inmate calls connect
There may be more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
For more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
Showing 1-25 of 41,942 Found Reports For more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Phone stars They don't pay you right they still need to pay me they never return calls and they fire with out notic Author: Hemet, California Public Relations: Phone stars ,

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
VRBO VRBO fails to honor cancellation and refund policy. Owner ignores emails and phone calls. Austin Texas
Author: Southwest, Washington Lodging: VRBO Internet

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Remotesremotes Not responding to any calls and text messages to inquire about not being able to received my orders. Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Hacienda Heights, California Auto Parts: Miscellaneous Electronics: Remotesremotes Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Gerald L Busch Real Estate FRAUD BUSINESS!! WILL NOT RETURN CALLS! Luzerne Pennsylvania
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Realtors: Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Luzerne, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Intergrity Merchant Network, John Carver, Jim Gifford they did not do anything, would not return phone calls or emails sent to them . All phone number were disconnected Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Intergrity Merchant Network Internet

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
Lauren Bortolami Robbins Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
Medical Services Group Annoying calls Reno Nationwide Author: Calimesa, California Sales People: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Bailbond Software Solutions Daniel Dugger Rip-Off, Program never works. Paid for work he does not do. Lazy, Never returns calls, con-artist, unresponsive, fails to work, does not reimburse for work he has not done. Franklin Tennessee
Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Computer Software: Bailbond Software Solutions Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois