Your Search | inmate calls connect

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
06:09 AM He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
Cargo Experts Corporation Fruadulant Shippers...Avoids calls...did not deliver goods Plantation Florida Author: Corrales, New Mexico Shipping Companies: Cargo Experts Corporation Plantation, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Marijuana Connect http://legalmarijuanashop.orgTerry Trying to upcharge. Using fake UPS email to solicit more money for insurance Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Marijuana Connect Internet

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
Publication Office ,Harris Connect LLC, I received a post card offering to update alumni information Chesapeake Virginia Author: High Point , North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Publication Office (Harris Connect LLC) Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 12 2016
Isaac Gamble Kyle Money thirsty devil in form of a man. A heartless con man who calls himself a nice man Phoenix - Riverside Arizona - California
Author: Glendale, California Criminal Justice System: Isaac Gamble Kyle Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
connect my DNA What a waste of money Internet Author: Indio, California Liars: connect my DNA Internet

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Live Calls Media Anita Hansen, but her real name I found out is Anita Burns. Husband is Stan Burns. They are currently on the run and owe 11M in a separate case. - Anita Hansen aka Anita Burns New York NY Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Live Calls Media Internet

Oct 12 2016
The Design People Tiger Bitanga - Owes me $4000 for incorrectly billing my credit card! Will not return phone calls. El Segundo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Web Hosting: The Design People El Segundo , California

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

06:11 AM Harassing phone calls and emails SAN RAMON
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics:

Oct 11 2016
Taco Cabana Haltom City, Texas beware, gang, threat, excessive calls Haltom City Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Taco Cabana Haltom City, TX Haltom City, Texas

Oct 10 2016
ctoption Makes withdrawing my own money nearly impossible and does NOT respond to emails and calls London, UK Internet Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: ctoption Internet

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas
25, Report #1332003

Oct 06 2016
The Notary Spot - BIGGEST NON-PAYMNET COMPANY EVER! Completed 2 signing for this company and they refuse to pay. Won't answer their phones or return phone calls. Pasadena, TX 77502 Texas Author: Linden, New Jersey Notary: The Notary Spot Nationwide