INMATE CALLS CONNECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inmate calls connect
There may be more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
For more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
Showing 1-25 of 41,691 Found Reports For more specific results for "inmate calls connect"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Public Moving Services Horrible Returning Calls and Raise Prices Does not Follow their Contract Charlotte NC North Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES 1742 S. WOODLAND BLVD.SUITE#119DELAND, Florida 32720 services not completed....no contact to my telephone calls Florida Author: DEBARY, Florida Landscaping: TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES deland, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
Harrington's home repair and building Mike Harrington Was charged $290 to take 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump. Also individual took $400 deposit for a job and never did it and refuses to return my money or phone calls. Complete rip off Berlin New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Home Improvements: Harrington's home repair and building Berlin, New Hampshire

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
NCIC NCIC Inmate Phone Services Inmate Phone Calling Company Exploits families Longview Texas
Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Telephone Companies: NCIC Longview, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Glenridge Capital / Grey MT I have not received any help,Glenridge no longer answers calls,they never completes any withdrawals London, England Author: Rochester,, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Glenridge Capital / Grey MT England

Aug 12 2017
NETONE INTERNATIONAL we paid $325.00 for the international prepaid calls last month. This month on wards we are not able to make any calls. We call their customer serivice more than 15 calls this week. No one picking up the phone. Such a rifoff company Winter Park Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telephone Companies: NETONE INTERNATIONAL Winter Park, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Brother Gregorio Brother Gregorio Healerpsychic surgeon sham, fraud - he is not a spiritual vessel he couln't connect via spirit -$160.00 for cupping and slight of hand?!! Scottsdale, AZ  Arizona and travels all over scamming Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Brother Gregorio Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 12 2017
JPAY.com Purchase type not clear, won't re-allocate funds for the inmate Miami Nationwide Author: Kokomo, Indiana Correctional Facilities: JPAY.com Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

19, Report #1392000

Aug 11 2017
Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC U-store, Eight Mile Moving Horrible customer service, lost my glass table tops to my end tables, suitcase, box and defaced my son's bike, quote was more, will not return any calls Livonia Michigan Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC Livonia , Michigan

20, Report #1391912

Aug 10 2017
Carolina builders They have owed my company 32,000 for 2 years we were assured by 1 of the owners & his wife we would be paid then they stoped taking our calls & wouldn't respond to emails. This company our liars & do not pay their sub contractors stay clear of them. Murrells inlet South Carolina Author: Murrells inlet, South Carolina Small Business Services: Carolina builders Murrells inlet , South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Frank Mina Frank Minavorits I've known Frank for years he has bought cars for me previously. I money wired him and andrea 20k for a car Frank said he has an issue and had to spend the money since both frank and andrea will not respond to my calls or emails. The money has not been returned either. But I see on social media andrea bought herself a new car. I can't help to think that's where my money went to. Frank and Andrea are married and both from Slovak. SCAM ARTISTS Naples, Florida Nationwide
Author: naples, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
All Makes Vac & Sew Placed an order 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. Wont answer phone calls or e mails California Author: Tazewell, Virginia Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Internet

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Bohemian Guitars Took $600 through a crowd funding site in 2014 and has given me nothing. They won't answer my phone calls. They send out emails stating they promise to get my stuff to me soon. It's been four years! It took me a while to figure it out but these guys are crooks. Atlanta Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Liars: Bohemian Guitars Internet

Aug 09 2017
BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY BSI THE SALESMAN CALLING HIMSELF JOHN SULLIVAN CALLS MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY, WITH HIS NUMBER APPEARING DIFFERENTLY. HAVE ASKED HIM REPEATEDLY NOT TO CALL, EVER! RIVERSIDE California Author: CHEHALIS, Washington Telemarketing Companies: BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY RIVERSIDE, California