Your Search | innovative health systems, inc

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
Paypal, Inc. deceiving, liars, mind control, fake, not truthful, dishonest, pieces of ****, illegitimate, cut throat, ********, corporatists, non-cooperative San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal, Inc. San Jose, California

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Smart Tint Inc FRAUD, MERCHANDISE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Nationwide Author: JACKSON, Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 03 2016
superior health products Forskolin Slim Comes in as spam England Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: superior health products Internet

May 03 2016
AdvoCare AdvoCare is dangerous to your health Plano Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Weightloss Programs: Advocare Plano, Texas

May 03 2016
Ashley Black Fasciology I ordered my fascia blaster over two months ago. They took my money and will not respond after giving me the run around! Huston, Texas
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Alternative Health: Ashley Black Fasciology TX

May 03 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Program THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aztec, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Transport GMS Menard Inc SCAM RIPOFF BeWARE SCAM SCAM DANGER SCAM SCAM Saint-Nicolas Quebec Not Canadians? Author: Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport GMS Menard Inc Saint-Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 02 2016
Revitlaine Skin Bait and switch... NATIONWIDE Author: Wasilla, Alaska Misc. Health Specialists: Revitlaine Skin Internet

May 02 2016
Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC BEWARE SCAM RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST COMPANY Saint Nicolas Quebec Author: lawerence, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC Saint Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Fraud ,thief's ,dishonest,rip off,immoral,bad service,deceptive , miami Florida Author: hollywood , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida