Your Search | innovative merchant solutions intuit company

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin Revive Scamming Internet Company-Dont order from them online San Diego California Author: Andover, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
1974 Frontier Communications I need to call some attention to this worthless company Donaldson Pennsylvania
Author: Pine Grove , Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Frontier communications Nationwide

VogueBags.CN Scammers! Do not buy from this company. Internet
Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Department & Outlet Stores: VogueBags.CN Internet

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
A.P.E Processing Richardson Solutions LTD Archie Financial RG Financial FRAUD Debt Collection Scam Duluth Georgia Author: College Park , Maryland Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
National Moving Group Lies, lies, lies. Dishonest company with dishonest employees. SCAM!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 29 2016
IT'S JUST LUNCH, IJL BIGGEST SCAM, WORST MATCHMAKING COMPANY, LAWSUITS FILES, FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: New York, New York Liars: IT'S JUST LUNCH, Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
NYG Strategic Marketing This is a PYRAMID scheme, scam-ridden EXCUSE of a company brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Multi Level Marketing: NYG Strategic Marketing brooklyn, New York

Matt Merchant Alphagen Materials serial technology fraudster Vinton Iowa
Author: Davenport, Iowa Manufacturers: Matt Merchant Vinton, Iowa

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 28 2016
Salesforce, SalesforceIQ product Absolutely User Unfriendly, sole focus of company is sale of their product, Lies and Promises to get you to BUY. San Francisco California Author: Eugene, Oregon Software: Salesforce San Francisco, California

25, Report #1220975

Jun 28 2016
OPTIMALBANKCARD Beware of the Optimal Bankcard Merchant Payment Scam!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: OPTIMALBANKCARD Nationwide