INNOVATIVE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: innovative health systems, inc.
There may be more specific results for "innovative health systems, inc."
For more specific results for "innovative health systems, inc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
Advanceabletechnology After receiving product on 10-7-2017 had severe reaction and contacted them via telephone to cancel by pressing number five for cancellation on their number 1-480-771-4580. No representative came on the line after calling numerous times to get the requested return documentation and credit information.  Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Riverside, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Modesto, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Business Consulting: Get Assist Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Newwayhealth I ordered a free sample of CBD oil paying only for shopping then less than a month charged $79.99. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Newwayhealth Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Oranum Oranum support administration Szűcs SzabolcsOranum Support Team Leader Closed my psychic account based on false accusations by a member who is suffering from mental health issues. They didn’t provide any footage evidence that he was telling truth. Budapest Worldwide Author: Keighley, Advertising / Deceptive: Oranum ,

Oct 13 2017
Diet Supplements SEC, Andy #0911, unauthorized withdraw of funds from checking account Las Vegas Nevada Author: ColoradoSprings, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Pro Test 180 Pro Nitric Oxide Ordered a free trial of Pro Test 180 for shipping costs of under $5. Received second shipment without signing up for it at the cost of $90. There is no way to trace this company. They ship from a UPS location, only maybe San Diego, CA California Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Test 180 Internet

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc vortexsprayliners@yahoo.com after providing the list they have pull back the amount Foothill Ranch California Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc Foothill Ranch, California

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
wellness cbd I ordered the sample and the oil for 62.79, after 2 weeks my debit card was charged again 77.00. I called and complained that I had not received the trial. Was told it was mailed. I received that in aproximately 1 week, but nothing for the additional 77.00 Tampa Florida Author: Knoxville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: wellness cbd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Perk Med Spa Fraud, treatments did not work, untried staff The Villages Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Health Spas: Perk Med Spa , FL