Your Search | innovative health systems, inc.

26, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

27, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

28, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

29, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

30, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

31, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

32, Report #1319062

Jul 26 2016
xtrememusclefuel Online supplement SCAM Miami Internet Author: Orleans, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: xtrememusclefuel Internet

33, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

34, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 26 2016
South Beach Skincare Lifecell Hollywood Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: South Beach Skincare Hollywood, Florida

36, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

37, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Health Insurance Innovations I am disabled and on a fixed income. ┬átampa Fl Florida Author: HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa Fl, Florida

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sunrise Inc. Pdc Glass & Metal Services Have won second category of the continental general market survey New York New York Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Sunrise Inc. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
First American Payment Systems Credit Card Merchant Service Hostage Ft. Worth, Texas Nationwide Author: Addison, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Encante Skin, Skin Total Care Now Non-existent time clause on free sample request Santa Ana California Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Em ante Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 26 2016
vitaluminance.com deceptive business practice Florida, Wisconsin Internet Author: Ham Lake, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: vitaluminance.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Plexus World Wide PWL *Plexusworldwide Plexusworldwide Liars, Cheat, Scam, Don't buy from, Continues to charge my card after canceling and changing cards. Complete Fraud! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus World Wide Internet