Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic,low cost cell phone
There may be more reports for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
For more results perform a general search for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 24 2017
Exclusive Cellular scam Bronx New York Author: Peckville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Exclusive Cellular Internet

Feb 24 2017
Etax.com Filed my taxes, was told it would cost me $19.95. But found out Thier taking out over$100. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income tax: Etax.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Savvy marketers Florencia, Alexandria Harrassing phone calls, Fake job / interview Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Employers: Savvy marketers Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
aslan realty Jeff Fetcher ***SCAM ALERT!*** Buyers and Sellers beware!!! Don't do business with these CROOKS at Aslan!  Sellers: They will lock you into a contract only to low-ball you the last minute of the option period.  Don't do business with them unless you want this to happen to you also! Austin TX Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: aslan realty

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
fspilotshop Beware...they will not respond to problems. No one answers the phone. Internet
Author: Highland Village, Texas Computer Software: fspilotshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
american hope resources offers you hope with helping your current hardship, all they do is give your phone # to schools, loan departments ect west lake village California Author: glenn, California Emergency Services: american hope resources west lake village, California

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Shipments keep coming but no way to cancel. Won't answer phone. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Peru, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

magnetphonecable.com Magnetic phone charger Internet
Author: Danvers, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: magnetphonecable.com Internet