Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

1, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

2, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

3, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

4, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

6, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

7, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

8, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

9, Report #1319291

Jul 27 2016
METROPCS/RIVERSIDE PKWY AND OLD NORCROSS LOCATION LIED/WARRANTY LAWRENCEVILLE Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METROPCS LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia

10, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

11, Report #1319272

Jul 27 2016
Yellow Holdings Missouir sent out notice to renew yellow page listing no cost listed then we were sent invoice St. Louis Missouri Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Yellow Holdings Missouir St. Louis, Missouri

12, Report #1319256

Jul 27 2016
MultiPlan Insurance Clerical Error Cost me $270 Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: MultiPlan Insurance Nationwide

13, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

14, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

15, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

16, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

17, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

18, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

19, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

20, Report #1319056

Jul 26 2016
Alliant Energy No one EVER answers the phone and automated callback DOESN'T!! Madison - Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Utility Companies: Alliant Energy Internet

21, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

22, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet