Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
affordable health insurance plans. org Don't fall for it! I got 50 phone calls in one day! Austin Texas Internet
Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Health Insurance: affordable health insurance plans. org Internet

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide Prepaid... Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Sprint Sprint Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
NCO Financial Systems, Inc They call my phone several times and insist I owe money I know I've paid off from 2009. I just want them to stop calling me Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: NCO Financial Systems, Inc Horsham, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2015
07:17 AM LookupVIN A person from craigslist claiming to be interested in my vehicle request a vehicle history report and provided me with a link and said that when he purchased the car he would then reimburse me the cost of the report. Prineville OR Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Eric Scott, 646-(((redacted))) cell Eric Scott - Craig's List scam via PayPal Lakewood Colorado
Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Eric Scott Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland

Oct 03 2015
09:21 AM iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. Not Responding to client and do not deliver the services Beverly Hills Internet
DMCA Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Don't give to phone solicitors for maryland-state-lodge-fraternal order of police Internet Author: Sykesville , Maryland Nonprofit Organizations: Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Internet

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 02 2015

Oct 02 2015
Gemma Touchstone Party Style GemmStone EventsPartyStyle MagazineThe Cake ExpoGemma BookerTouchstone Photography Scam Alert- cons artists/designers out of services/products Irvine California
Reputation says it all Author: Foothill Ranch, California Festivals & Event Services: Gemma Touchstone Party Style Irvine , California

Oct 01 2015
Hope Ranch Amanda Moulton Paid Hope Ranch for horse back riding lessons; couldn't finish them; couldn't get refund or even a phone call Modesto California Author: modesto, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Hope Ranch Modesto, California

Oct 01 2015
Juva Cell misrepresented their trial offer Santa Ana California Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Juva Cell Internet

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
This is a dangerous guy who claims that he is an attorney but he doesnt even know how to read. He works as a fake lawyer in his fake law office. The think is he just owns a property and rents it out to a Licensed attorney. He just gives an appointment on weekends which the real low office is closed and nobody's there so you think he is an attorney working in his law office. On the video that I uploaded here, he claims that he is an attorney (at 3:30 of video) Riverside california Asadollah Malekzadeh is a fake lawyer Author: California Legal Services: Malek marketing