Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

26, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

27, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Low Mileage Parts Rip-off  Erhard Minnesota
Author: Bishop, California Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Erhard, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital’s commitment to clients by assessing their market needs and providing necessary solutions. RECOGNIZED BY RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED™ AS A TRUSTED BUSINESS AND SERVICE PROVIDER. *UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contact me Author: Vestavia, Alabama Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
Lease Finance Group Fraud. Selling credit card processing equipment for 100 times the cost on a bogus lease plan. Texas Author: Muskegon, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group TX

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
samsung Samsung electronics fail to fix issues on phone Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: samsung nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Derma-Soft Pure-Cell Ordered a trial (16) days -- company started trial based on order and not shipment which means there was no time to really evaluate the producr. Internet Author: Monroe , Connecticut Eye Care: Derma-Soft Internet

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
New Age Marketing Group LLC They sold advertising over the phone, I paid and received no product/service Delray Beach Florida Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising Agencies: New Age Marketing Group LLC Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
protect my car it cost almost as much as the car Internet Author: smithfield, North Carolina Auto Warranty: protect my car Internet

Jul 25 2016
cellogica cell rewenal, wrinkle repair scam read the fine print, keep charging for product, even more than they send. valencia california Author: albany, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: cellogica Internet

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide