INPHONIC,LOW COST CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic,low cost cell phone
There may be more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Showing 26-50 of 129,157 Found Reports For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Freedompop Keeps withdrawing money from my bank and I recieve NO service. Impossible to cancel. Tried entering my account info but they cant verify my account. No account but they keep taking money from my bank? They do this multiple time in a month. RIP OFF! Los Angeles ca. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Oct 19 2017
articold Refrigeration They take my order, and money, they wont answer my phone, they won't answer my emails, the won't ship my order. Renauds Mills Internet Author: Rupert, Idaho On-Line Business: articold Refrigeration Internet

Oct 19 2017
Citizen's Diability Andrew Youngman no return calls attorney not filing report on time no phone calls for 3 years Waltham MA, Massachusetts Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Citizen's Diability Waltham, Maryland

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Coast Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Phone stars They don't pay you right they still need to pay me they never return calls and they fire with out notic Author: Hemet, California Public Relations: Phone stars ,

34, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Verizon, High priced Phelan California Author: PINON HILLS, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon ,

Oct 18 2017
Radiant Revive31 Radiant Revive 32 Fraud Internet Revive Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Skin Care: Radiant Revive31 Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
VRBO VRBO fails to honor cancellation and refund policy. Owner ignores emails and phone calls. Austin Texas
Author: Southwest, Washington Lodging: VRBO Internet

SmartPay Metropcs Estafa Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SmartPay Metropcs Tampa, Florida

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Rendezvous Kitchn Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Dreams, Rendezvous Soy, Rendezvous Candles, Rendezvous, Haley & Ethan Spain, Haley Haybo, GREYink.Goods Didn't deliver purchased goods-No response to phone or voicemails Snohomish WA
Author: Glendale, Arizona Gift Shops: Rendezvous Kitchn Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
The Neothink Society The League, Mark Hamilton, The Secret Society $1,000 paid for books which never revealed any SECRETS,nor provide membership in the Society nor answer letters. WEST VALLEY CITY Utah Author: SHOW LOW, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Neothink Society WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah

Oct 17 2017
Saleguru I order a expensive curling iron .. never arrive and they don't answered my emails with not explanation. Not phone number etc . Internet Author: Fulshear, Texas Abusive Parents: Saleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida