Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

Oct 15 2016
Olumide Babatunde Garfin J. NicdaoZubair Seyeed RaffeqLarry BrownMohammad Alwadi Fraud: Olumide Babatunde took my 2100$ Nairoi, Kenya Internet
Author: Dubai, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Olumide Babatunde Internet

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
SmartPay Lease Middle Man Won't Return Money or Cancel Service Internet Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SmartPay Internet

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
Nature Hills Nursery Big prices for low quality Omaha Nebraska Author: Denver, Colorado Nurseries: Nature Hills Nursery Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen FRANKLIN Daily Options through there chosen Broker Flash Binary took NOT ONLY MY INITIAL DEPOSIT OF $250, BUT ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION TOOK A SECOND $250!!! LOS ANGELES, CA (phone checker, but unsure) Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen Internet

Oct 13 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders Quoted my iPhone 6 worth as $256, mailed phone on September 22, 2016, they've phone me screwed! Reno Nevada
Author: PeWee Valley, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cell-Phone-Traders Reno, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / http:, Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
03:12 PM I've order a computer and it is no good. try to return, no real return address, try to call the support person by phone and online out of order and off line. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
fastcardtech sold me a defective cell phone and refuses to reply to any attempts to contact them and the email they provide is not working, all mail comes back as undeliverable the number is out of denver, co Internet Author: manchester, Tennessee Telephones: fastcardtech Internet

Oct 12 2016
The Design People Tiger Bitanga - Owes me $4000 for incorrectly billing my credit card! Will not return phone calls. El Segundo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Web Hosting: The Design People El Segundo , California

Oct 12 2016
Cell-phone-traders I sent in my Galaxy S6Edge phone and since have trying to contact though email, phone and on their site with no response. Reno Internet Author: SAINT CLOUD, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

06:11 AM Harassing phone calls and emails SAN RAMON
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics:

Oct 11 2016
Pushpin Holdings LLC Phone: (888) 271-4480 1 Penn Plaza Box 6255, New York , NY 10119 Forged Lease document for Credit Card Machine. Police Report documented forgery of my wife's name by salesman New York New York
Author: KAILUA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Office Services: Pushpin Holdings LLC New York, New York

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada