INPHONIC,LOW COST CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic,low cost cell phone
There may be more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Showing 26-50 of 48,360 Found Reports For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Will not answer their phone Sarasota Florida Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Travel Center, Universal Travel Network Thiefs, Offers travelfor reduced cost and you can never use it Sarasota Florida Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Travel Services: Grand Incentives Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This company call me over the phone and offer me a job. I sign contract and gave them my ID information. I work for this company for 30 days in which I was told I would be paid $150 Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company use peoples who is really looking for a job to be mix up in their scams Elizabeth NJ Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Grubhub The whole point of their food delivery service is to make things more convenient for the customer. Attempted to order a sandwich on the phone app. Even though I had entered in all my address data and driving instructions before, I had to re-enter. The det Grubhub has poor customer service and will waste your time and money Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 20 2017
Walter's Paving (or Walter Paving) I only have the phone number: 317:993-2044 He does answer sometimes; sometimes you get a recording. Driveway paving and Walkway paving Indianapolis IN Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Improvements: Walter's Paving (or Walter Paving)

Jun 20 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Try Replenish NATURALMUSCLEBUILD.COM Wrinkle cream & Eye serum supposed to be free trial. Yeah RIGHT? SCAM ALERT. Internet Phone numbers to cancel Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 19 2017
Alice Johnson Stopped giving me minutes,told me on the phone i would get them that day,never did get any. West Plains Missouri Author: West Plains, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Alice Johnson West Plains, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Author: LAREDO, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Stafford, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
magictracks magic tracks as seen on TV quadrupled my order,no way to contact customer service via phone or internet magictracks@rephelpdesk.com. Author: highland, Indiana TV Advertisements: magictracks Internet

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet