INPHONIC,LOW COST CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic,low cost cell phone
There may be more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Showing 26-50 of 128,206 Found Reports For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Nick Tepper Tepper law firm Nick Tepper as an attorney got $1740 from me to Firelit eviction for my tenant and he got disappear and he doesn't answer my phone call no more he doesn't know me anymore . Author: encino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Dar Waterfront Ordered a skin care sample and was only responsible for shipping cost of $4.95.  Sherman Oaks Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront Internet

Aug 14 2017
Allumiere I find online an offer for Allumiere antiaging cream because Macy was going out of business,, shipping cost only , they just sent me another jar, charge was made to my account of $109.00 did not order, want to send back but don't know to where?? or how to stop charge to my account? thank you Internet Author: Ledbetter, Kentucky Skin Care: Allumiere Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Matthew Hagberg Rip off purchased a sauna waist trainer and never received it or a phone call or email Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 14 2017
Samsung SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Faulty Cell Phone glass Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
Online Client Services Total preditory phone scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: Billings, Montana Computer Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Las Vagas, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Harrington's home repair and building Mike Harrington Was charged $290 to take 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump. Also individual took $400 deposit for a job and never did it and refuses to return my money or phone calls. Complete rip off Berlin New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Home Improvements: Harrington's home repair and building Berlin, New Hampshire

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Owned by Sonny bentz. Paid 350 over two years ago for my board and still no board. Lots of excuses but no board. Took my money lied about status and riped me off! How many more I wonder? Took money for custom surfboard and never made it. And never answers the phone. RIP OFF Santa monica California Author: Santa monica, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Santa monica, California

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Life Cell Face Cream SCAM. They give you 2 weeks to return item if you don't like or can't use. It made my face turn RED.They did not make clear that the item had to be returned in that short a time. I tried to return it but the USPS said the place is closed! Don't go near this product. They argued with me on the phone till I told them I was going on FACEBOOK to report them to everyone!! He then said I would get a return of my money. $189.00 !! Hollywood Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Skin Care: Life Cell Face Cream Internet

Aug 13 2017
NCIC NCIC Inmate Phone Services Inmate Phone Calling Company Exploits families Longview Texas
Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Telephone Companies: NCIC Longview, Texas