Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
Daybydaypills.com SCAM! These people are thieves and they WILL STEAL your money.They will answer every email and phone call until you pay them. After they take your money they will never respond to you again. make the same mistakes as others, do not trust this website. SCAM! THIEVES! They WILL STEAL your money! Internet Author: JohnsonTownsville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Daybydaypills.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Waiting on an order, never received my order. Tried to call phone only busy los angeles California Author: Venice, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire los angeles, California

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
CSSkinComplexrx.com Ripoff, Unable to turn off shipments, No invoice with shipments, Phone Number not good, Can't contact the company by phone of internet. Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Supplemental Health Programs: CSSkinComplexrx.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money 11-11-16, have not received items 11-28-16, they don't answer emails, phone always busy! Los Angeles, CAL Internet Author: Sequim, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Verizon Verizon Refuses Ethics Training Suggestion, Preys on Elderly & Vulnerable omaha Nationwide Right to expect fairness Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Lumiere/Derma I seen posted on Facebook where you can get name brand samples deliberated to you at no extra cost for $4.95 samples name brand well I noticed my account being overdrawn well this company had drawer $97.41 out of my account and they done it for two months.  Internet Author: Kitts Road, Ohio Customer: Lumiere/Derma Internet

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 27 2016
hk-amazeoffer.com Chinese Electronics China Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: hk-amazeoffer.com Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 27 2016
FreedomPop Freedompoop scam needs to be reported to Attorney General of California Los Angeles, CA Nationwide
Author: Pittsurgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
The Deal Empire Order placed, confirmed, CC charged but nothing shipped, no tracking #, no response to e-mails inquiring about order and no one answers phone not even an automated message Irvine California Author: Snohomish, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California