Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

May 20 2016
Glitek Tony Le Fraud and ripoff - they sell a defective board then send you a return label. The item is sent to Parcel Zoom which is also owned by Tony Le - entrepreneur fraud- then they say they can't track it. In the meantime Glitek doesn't answer their phone so it is voicemail only and then doesn't reply to email either. Both companies are corrupt. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: Glitek Internet

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 20 2016
Graffeo Chiropractic Clinic Won't tell you how much things cost Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Chiropractors: Graffeo Chiropractic Clinic Portland, Oregon

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 20 2016
dental referral ,ashley , michael kept changing phone numbers and would not give physical address location and they are asking some people for personal information and not asking others they said that they are located many locations Nationwide Author: --------, Illinois Dental Services: dental referral Nationwide

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

May 20 2016
Pure Life Green Tea PO box 153201 suite:1083Tampa FL 33684-9998 Offered a trial period cost and then a week later charged my account 84 dollars twice Author: Rochester, New York Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Tea Internet

May 20 2016
Amazon, SanDisk, Lenovo Defective on arrival, phone tag for over 20 hours Internet, Nationwide Author: GORDONVILLE, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Amazon Internet

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 19 2016
Oxxford Relocation Solutions World wide cost money bad inspector Atlanta Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Inspectors: Oxxford Relocation Solutions World wide Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Compliants to Experience International Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Internet

May 19 2016
Prestige Marketing Dishonest CEO, Dishonest Sales Pitches Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Nashville, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Technollo LLC ,Austin Texas, Ken JarossLourdes Jaross DO NOT TRUST TECHNOLLO THEY ARE FRAUDULENT Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo LLC (Austin TX) Austin, Texas

May 19 2016
Auto Transport Group ogden utah Can't seem to get hold of ATG to file a driver complaint. No phone without long distance charges and no email. ogden Utah Author: vancouver, British Columbia Trucking Companies: Auto Transport Group ogden utah ogden, Utah

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer Support; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 18 2016
Unknown- Claimed to be named David Phone scam / Sketchy Requests Austin Texas Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: David Phone scam nationwide