INPHONIC,LOW COST CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic,low cost cell phone
There may be more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Showing 26-50 of 48,034 Found Reports For more specific results for "inphonic,low cost cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 27 2017
hackdemon hackdemon4carlene warren, Katherine ruth antione Says he/she can provide services to hack into target phone for a charge, continues to need money. When you no longer provide money, they no longer communicate with you. Internet Author: Centerville, Tennessee Personal Services: hackdemon Internet

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Survivallife I ordered a recon knife on march 10th after multiple phone calls and 48 days of waiting i finally recieved the wrong knife . I AM VERY PISSED OFF !!!!! they requested a pic of wat I recieve so they could investigate tje issue . WTF i jus want wat i ordered Internet Author: College place, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Internet

Apr 26 2017
MOVE WHEELS BRIAN CAMPBELL change in cost $925 to $1400then a call today wants another 75 bucks. GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 Florida
Author: FARMINGTON, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: MOVE WHEELS GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 , Florida

Apr 26 2017
Keane Legal claimant services Phone harassment by a Keane aka Legal Claiment Services King of Prussia, PA 19406 Pensylvania Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Personal Services: Keane

Apr 26 2017
Tmobile Steal Miami Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Internet

Apr 26 2017
Abelman Lending Group These ppl seem legit with their contract and phone calls but after i sent the 450 down they then wanted another 450 after they ran my Give me give me San Jose California Author: LONDONDERRY , Nova Scotia Loans: Abelman Lending Group San Jose, California

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Corrected address and phone number Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
bidallies Jarir Berouach Defective phone seller on ebay Clifton New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies Clifton , New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin