Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

Aug 29 2015
ChestFX ordered in stock items, never received,. email never answered, phone call never returned Converse Texas Author: Laguna Niguel, California Clothing Stores: ChestFX Converse, Texas

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Denial is not just a river in Africa.. Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Paycation Travel Xstream Travel, YourTravelBiz Lies, Pipe Dreams, Low Quality Opportunity, Aggressive Texas Internet Author: Newark, California Travel Agents: Paycation Travel Internet

Aug 28 2015
Cell Gica no cosmetic surgery Internet Author: Queens, New York Medical Laboratories: Cell Gica Internet

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
http://www.meds-easy.com www.Meds-Easy.com Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: http://www.meds-easy.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
NCIC Operator Services NCIC Network Communications Pay Phoneslongview, TexasUnited States of America Pay Phone Credit Card Ripoff Longview California Author: North Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: NCIC Operator Services Longview, California

Aug 28 2015
Mizco Tough Tested Waiting for response to defective equipment Brooklyn New York Author: Ocala, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mizco Internet

Aug 27 2015
Wilson Coneybeare Coneybeare stories, Canoe Films, Rainbow media Fraud, he charged me $30,000 in which he signed a contract to return Half if he did nothing, he then filed Bankruptcy and open a new company doing the same thing, discounted phone, email etc. Redondo Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Wilson Coneybeare Redondo Beach, California

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 27 2015
Holiday Cruise Line Tried to make me think I had won a cruise to get me to call and give them $59 by providing credit card information over the phone Riviera Beach Florida
Author: Davenport , Florida Cruises: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2015
Belinda Cote I am complaining about your wsop poker game. I am locked out and cannot log on. Many times the game has not registered my wins. It has cost me billions. Constant boots when you have billions bid and the system boots you and keeps your money. I go thro My account is constantly robbed of billions Old Town Maine Author: Old Town, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Belinda Cote Old Town, Maine

Aug 26 2015
Redwood Dental Group Barbara boudreau, administrator Dime Store Dentures Madison Heights Michigan New phone number Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Dental Services: Redwood Dental Group Madison Heights, Michigan

Aug 26 2015
Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Miami Florida Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Author: Rosalia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Miami, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Elite Rig Service Matt McRae Kami McRae Elite Management Service Never paid for DOT Drug testing services Minot North Dakota Elite Management, Elite Rig Service, known phone numbers: Author: Minot,, North Dakota Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Elite Rig Service Minot, North Dakota

Aug 26 2015
Cash Advance USA Today, August 26, 2015 I received a call from Office Devin Raymond from Newy York State Police saying that a warrant was being issued in my name New York New York ID Theft. Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 26 2015
Software Empire Ordered Word 7, downloaded it, product key # didn't work, called weekly, automated phone system non-existent. Email address also not available. Clearwater Internet Author: Carlton, Ohio Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
United Patent Research REVIEW: United Patent Research’s clients feel safe, confident, & secure when utilizing the professionals. The patent law firms that UPR has selected to refer clients to are dedicated to 100% satisfaction in providing the best patent services and legal advice for their clients. United Patent Research, because of its refile patent program (which is totally funded by UPR so there is no extra cost to the client), is very close to being 100% successful in obtaining patents for their clients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service.
Please explain the comments of Darrell Mormando Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: United Patent Resouces, Ltd.(UPR) Olney, Maryland

Aug 25 2015
AAA Property Preservation Nationwide Inc. LYNN BONDANZA Thieves, Untrustworthy, Scammers, Low Class ,Nonpaying, Lying Crooks. NO Dignity, Terrible Work Ethics, Terrible Business To Work For. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Saintpetersburgh Florida I have been subbing with AAA for 3 years! Author: pinellas park, Florida Builders & Contractors: AAA Property Preservation Nationwide Inc. Saintpetersburgh, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
National Coatings, Inc. Guarantee and Warranty issues and will not accept phone call or return message Lindenhurst New York
Author: summerdale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: National Coatings, Inc. Lindenhurst, New York

Aug 25 2015
YBUY This company will over charge you, and on fee's, and they do not care about you! Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBUY Nationwide