Your Search | inphonic,low cost cell phone

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 27 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Rip Off Spyware Port Jefferson Station New York
Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Internet

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Care Plus toner scam, called to verify Information to send phone invoice Santa Ana CA
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: Care Plus Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance, AKA Florida Water Works, AKA Kevin Polowski Owner, AKA Con Artists, AKA Scamming the Elderly, AKA Soulless Heartless Rip OFF Artists Con Artist, Scammer, Low Quality, High Price, Terrible Management Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Water Filtration Systems: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Cash Advance U.S.A, thecashinsta.com, Mathew Peters, mathew.peters@thecashinsta.com Threatend lawsuit & arrest, cash loan not repaid, will notify credit bureaus, pay them now. Phone number not good. online Internet Author: Texas Computer Fraud: Cash Advance U.S.A Internet

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Budget Mobile Horrible Horrible Company - Nothing Good Whatsoever About Them! Nationwide Budget Mobile Customer Too Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock bumpmylock.com/ BumpMyLock.com is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet False allegations Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet

Sep 24 2016
CoventryOne in trained individauls taking payments over the phone Tampa Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Questionable Activities: CoventryOne Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Beauty Impressions GammaBeauty.comintoxicatingeyerecall.com Unauthorized credit card charge. Non working phone numbers to cancel or return Pacoima California Refund obtained and product does not have to be returned Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 24 2016
TRACFONE/HSN tracfone&HSN are rip off COMPANY's Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE/HSN Internet

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 23 2016
Summit Broadband Subscribe to phone,tv, & internet. Sporadic or NO service for at least 9 days. orlando Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Cable TV: Summit Broadband orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet