INPHONIC LARGO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inphonic largo
There may be more specific results for "inphonic largo"
For more specific results for "inphonic largo"
Showing 26-50 of 3,173 Found Reports For more specific results for "inphonic largo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 14 2016
Tophatters My husband purchase a computer after receiving it .it was not what we expected...Alto California Author: LARGO, Florida Adult Web Site: Tophatters Alto, California

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Nov 29 2016
Kitchen Design Studio KDS Kitchen remodel company trashed my house! Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kitchen Design Studio Largo, Florida

Nov 22 2016
1949 Elder Fraud, Beware Largo Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Graham Heating and AC FL

Nov 20 2016
The deal empire I ordered a pair of bodyshaper panties and received a confirmation that it would be arriving soon and when I didn't receive it I sent an email inquiring when I could expect to. It wasn't until I didn't receive a response that I went on google to find a contact number as the email that was provided didn't get me anywhere, that I realized the company was a scam and there was a class action lawsuit against them. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Clothing Stores: The deal empire Internet

Nov 09 2016
the deal empire i ordered slimming panties. PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 10/27 SP * THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEALE FL S586301824166909 CARD 6158 brooklyn new york Internet Author: largo, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
AT&T Wireless Switcher Offer - scam - Advertising entices customers to switch carriers to AT&T and then AT&T does not honor the advertised switcher offer bonus payment Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
ASKnow.com Asknow.com Do not waste your time or your money on this site largo Florida Author: Key west, Florida Fortune Tellers: ASKnow.com Florida

Oct 31 2016
Coast to Coast Publishing/The Golf Journal of Pinellas County Aggressive phone sales pitch promised Ad in Golf Journal to be issued in 10 Weeks last JUly. After taking my money all communications stopped> No ad was placed and they would not return emails and Phone is no longer a working number. As Of October 31st I've received nothing for my money! Delray Beach Florida Author: Largo, Florida Country Clubs: Gestalt Design Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Print Harmony llc , Press Geek DELIVERS LITERALLY UN-SELLABLE PRODUCTS. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: largo, Florida Small Business Services: Print Harmony llc St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Apsco Appliance Center Shabby repair service Largo Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Consumer Services: Apsco Appliance Center Largo, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Maaco auto paint Worst experience ever Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Maaco auto paint Clearwater , Florida

Oct 06 2016
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate claims we are 20% at fault for one of their clients backing into our vehicle. Will not cover repairs. Key Largo Nationwide
100% Author: Key Largo, Florida Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Anything Auto And Marine''... Mobile Mechanic... Mobile Mechanic & Marine Warning !!! Largo Florida Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: Largo, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 07 2016
the parts place inc poor customer service Dekalb, Illinois Internet
Author: Largo, Florida Auto Parts: the parts place inc Internet

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Lynda CarterSales. Mr FloresOrlando Recio Took my money for a vacation and a free cruise certificate that is not for a free cruise as promised Dont know Internet Author: LArgo, Florida Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

45, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

46, Report #1320092

Aug 01 2016
poome sales inc Car parts source inc This guy is a crook and a liar Miami Florida comment Author: largo, Florida Auto Parts: poome sales inc Miami, Florida

47, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

48, Report #1319336

Jul 28 2016
Matrix medical, Clearwater Florida Scammer of elderley and employeez Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home HealthCare: Matrix medical, Clearwater FL Clearwater, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Truthfinder Inc Rip Off- Don't Do It Internet Author: Largo, Florida Consumer Services: Truthfinder Inc Internet

Jul 22 2016
24-7 in touch Clearwater, florida Bed bugs, don't pay, unproffessional, racist Largo Florida Author: Largo, Alabama Customer Leads: 24-7 in touch Clearwater, fl Clearwater, Florida