INSIDE FORT LAUDERDALE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: inside fort lauderdale
There may be more specific results for "inside fort lauderdale"
For more specific results for "inside fort lauderdale"
Showing 1-25 of 27,299 Found Reports For more specific results for "inside fort lauderdale"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Homes/Jim Rich III People Rent Apartments, NOT Spreadsheets Omaha Nebraska Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nevada

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Joe Monaco Solar Gen TeamSGT SolutionsAriel Parramore Salvatore Monaco Joe Monaco--Solar Beware will have you pay for appointments and steal your money Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: hingham, Massachusetts Telemarketing Companies: Joe Monaco Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
 Dave Wethy David Wethy and his wife Sherry Wethy make a living from creatively and commonly scamming people. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: David Wethy Fort Worth, Texas

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com Scam website took my money but did not deliver the paintings! Portland, OR Oregon Nationwide
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Capitol Custom Metals - Kevin Gregory Takes deposit but doesn't provide Commodity or Refund Sherwood Park, Edmonton Area Alberta Author: Fort McMurray, Alabama Building Products: Capitol Custom Metals Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 17 2017
Medical payment processors Dr. Nabb Harassing emails, threatening to turn over to collections when no order was made or product received. California Author: Fort smith, Arkansas Pharmacies: Medical payment processors Internet

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy unprofessional, dishonest, disrespectful Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Kenmark Air Replaced Coils but did not install the TXV valve. Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Do not do any business with this company. Total scam ran out of the basement. Run the other way. Do not walk. Run fast!  fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 15 2017
CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. THREATENED ME AT MY JOB & RIPPED ME OFF OF $1500!! Fort Myers Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
North America prime Inc Hostage takers!!! North Lauderdale Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Moving Companies: North America prime Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida