Your Search | inspehere insurance solutions

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Wellness Plan of America Scam Targeting Uninsured Nationwide Author: Rye Brook, New York Health Insurance: Wellness Plan of America Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Wageworks Wage Works I put money into this account through my employer and Wageworks will not refund my remaining funds nationwide
Author: Dayton, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Wageworks Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
SPACEMART Balinda Corporate office also SPACEMART INSURANCE RIPOFF BLACKWOOD NJ Nationwide
Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Questionable Activities: SPACEMART Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Safeco Insurance Safeco has been charging me an inflated premium. Refuses to correct incorrect information about house Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Insurance Agencies: Safeco Insurance Internet

Sep 03 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

8, Report #1194851

Author: oceanside, California Auto Advertising Services: AA auto protection

Sep 02 2015
Aaban Solutions Zayn Abideen, Mohammed Shahid Aaban Solutions had us dial for their projects in our call center but they never give us any feedback after 2 months of unpaid service with them. London Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Aaban Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Global Solutions These scammers need to be stopped Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Collection Agencies: Global Solutions Internet

Aug 31 2015
Health Insurance Innovations Misrepresentation of insurance's acceptance by doctors and pharmacies Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

14, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

15, Report #1252049

Aug 31 2015
Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters, Missouri

16, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

17, Report #1252007

Aug 31 2015
Custom Benefit Plans CBP, CBPI Made me to work as a Contractor On-Site & not Employee to avoid Taxes and Benefits, Very Rude & Deceptive Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Custom Benefit Plans Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

18, Report #1251988

Aug 31 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions - Dereck Bairos Misleading, Dishonest, scam, stealing Mashpee Massachusetts Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Mashpee, Massachusetts

19, Report #1251979

Aug 31 2015
Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Billing Practices Desoto Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Healthcare Centers: Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Desoto, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide

22, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

24, Report #1251926

Aug 31 2015
student debt solutions I paid them a total of $850 for student loan forgiveness & have called them multiple times.  Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Windham , Maine Corrupt Companies: student debt solutions Washington DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Source One's new Health Check program. Dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Source One has designed a comprehensive technology audit that captures all the component details, current performance and physical state of all your POS, KPS and Integrated IT assets. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Source One Network Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Source One Network Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Source One Network Solutions Update Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Employers: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin