Your Search | instant face lift

Oct 27 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire
6, Report #1332098

Oct 19 2016
Regenere face serum ripped me off Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Regenere Internet

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 17 2016
11:22 AM Fake/ Counterfeit Goods; The North Face Men's Denali Jacket New Jersey Author: New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 15 2016
Renew Eye Serum & Renew Derma Cream Dual eye serum/ face cream risk free trial offer unknown Internet
Be Smart Author: McMinnville, Oregon Eye Care: Renew Eye Serum & Renew Derma Cream Internet

Oct 15 2016
L'Amour EyectechnologiesSOI*Beauty CareBeauty Lift Do Not Place a Trial Order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Worthington, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: L'Amour St Petersburg , Forida

Oct 15 2016
finesse face serum and hr cream Goskincare llc they do not behind their products. santa ana california Author: Abq, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: finesse face serum and hr cream Santa Ana, California

Oct 10 2016
Integrity Relief RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Integrity Relief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Integrity Relief helps Timeshare owners to eliminate their future liabilities. Integrity Relief has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Integrity Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Integrity Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Integrity Relief Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Integrity Relief provides a written 100% money back guarantee. Integrity Relief a support group of very highly educated Consumer Advisers to help Timeshare owners terminate their Timeshare contracts as well as terminated their mortgage obligations to Timeshare resorts. Integrity Relief, over 25 years of expertise relieving customers from their Timeshare obligations HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 04 2016
Radiant Lush Face serum Billed without authorization Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Medical Supplies: Radiant Lush Face serum Internet

Oct 03 2016
Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71  Fountain Valley California Author: Santee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque Internet

Oct 02 2016
Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Advertised on website page as endorsed by Joy Behar (currently on the ABC show The View) I applied for two samples for $9.00. I recieved a notice that $587.00 taken from my checking Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Eye Care: Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Instant Checkmate Total and complete ripoff. Not current information and no information you can't just get off public sites. Completely wasted my money. Internet Author: Arbon, Idaho Family Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 26 2016
Radiant Lush Face Serum Bought sample of Creams as shown by Dr. Oz and Christie Brinkley received samples and then charged 200.00 dollars for product which was never received and unauthorized. Barrington, IL. and Los Angeles, CA Illinois and California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Lush Face Serum Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
INSTANT CHECKMATE SCAM FOR SURE BIrmingham, Alabama Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANT CHECKMATE Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
New Age Face Serum Was supposed to be a trial and only shipping fees and they charged me 89.95 and 86.95 Author: Goshen, Alabama Celebrities: New Age Face Serum Internet