INSTANT FACE LIFT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: instant face lift
There may be more specific results for "instant face lift"
For more specific results for "instant face lift"
Showing 1-25 of 3,516 Found Reports For more specific results for "instant face lift"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 19 2017
jullen face cream & Illujen Eye Cream  Over Charged my account Internet Author: Roanoke, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: jullen face cream & Illujen Eye Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 17 2017
Jaanu face cream ad Julo eye cream Scam, deceptive Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mail Order Services: Jaanu face cream ad h Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics Reza Tirgari Dr. Reza Tirgari OR Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics Destroyed my mother's face, gave her mutilating botched nose job in San Diego California! San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Doctors: Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics San Diego, California

Jul 16 2017
Novellus Naturals Ordered face cream trial size for shipping only, charged four times from my acccount. $4.95.$4.95 15.0 and 89.001 St. Petersburg Florida Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Eye Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 16 2017
Derma Genetix/ Wizat eye cream Tikis Face Cream/Wizat eye serum/ Wizat LLC Manipulated terms of agreement for sample to create monthly billing for their gain Illinois
Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Mail Order: Derma Genetix/ Wizat eye cream Illinois

Jul 15 2017
Dr. Henry Spinelli Destroyed my mother's face, gave her mutilating botched nosejob New York New York Author: new york, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Henry Spinelli New York, New York

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Vita Face Cream Offered Free Trial COST ME $189.64 ! My Problem. Florida Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Skin Care: Vita Face Cream Florida

Jul 14 2017
HP Instant Ink HEWLETT PACKARD Extortion, ripoff, Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Questionable Activities: HP Instant Ink Internet

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California My son was appearing in court for his bond hearing and was denied his epilepsy medication which resulted in him having a seizure while sitting in the bullpen waiting to sign his IBond. He ended up with a broken nose, stitches to his eye and a face that lo Civil suit Chicago Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Police: Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California Chicago , Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Re eyesyrum L'etoile face, eyesyrum;illusltra Trial, with no stopping before charged L.A. Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Re eyesyrum Internet

Jul 13 2017
Belle Epoque Eye cream and face cream to help firm skin at night Was using Facebook California
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Eye Care: Belle Epoque Anchorage , Alaska

Jul 12 2017
Instant Credit Loans Global Crossing Scammed me out of $200.00 Houston Texas Author: Oxford, North Carolina Credit Services: Instant Credit Loans Houston, Texas

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
Instant Credit Loans , Sean, Jonathan and Sam Martinez Walmart gift cards Chicago Illinois Author: Newton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Instant Credit Loans Chicago, Illinois

Jul 11 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer ;Support Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Agent Pamelo refused to cancel any & all future shipments /charges & would not allow me to speak to a manager or supervisor afer asking repeatedly! Edison New Jersey and Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Spokane , Washington Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 11 2017
Allumiderm Eye Restore Salve Video shows instant results for smoother skin, but the salve does nothing at all. Then when you order the trial bottle for $5, you also get a bottle you did not order, but are charged for! Then they send more every month and keep charging around $90 each time! When you call to cancel they explain that they can't accept the unopened package for return. Worst customer service for an even more useless product. Costa Mesa, California Internet Author: Cheverly, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Allumiderm Internet